Topic: Injustice 2 - Black Adam (Updated Version)

GOLD NOVA IV

User Info Menu

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mr Fwak For This Useful Post:

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Re: Injustice 2 - Black Adam (Updated Version)

This is awesome. Similar to the aquaman one, once you know how to use it it's pretty OP. ) A deadshot one would be pretty OP as well though. Good work

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

agains hard opponents u even can't start any combo

GOLD NOVA IV

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by sugard View Post
    agains hard opponents u even can't start any combo
    What??

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

No, I mean this works versus players, but don't work versus AI hard opponents.

GOLD NOVA III

User Info Menu

Problem here is you always need to press forward before you can use any of the moves. So if you are blocking you CANNOT use this moves (since you are pressing back).

So than you need to top blocking pres forward (and 90% of the time you get hit) before you can use any of the moves again. SO you cant use this while in defense and thats not good. Since you are always moving back and fort blocking dashing and blocking so you never have a chance to use this moves as you wish.

Its important to be able to use this moves while in defense you know other than that it no use. No one especially online will give you the time to keep pressing forward while blocking they will hit you.

So hope its possible to make sure this works also while you are blocking without the need to press forward every time.

GOLD NOVA IV

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by madmax4 View Post
    Problem here is you always need to press forward before you can use any of the moves. So if you are blocking you CANNOT use this moves (since you are pressing back).

So than you need to top blocking pres forward (and 90% of the time you get hit) before you can use any of the moves again. SO you cant use this while in defense and thats not good. Since you are always moving back and fort blocking dashing and blocking so you never have a chance to use this moves as you wish.

Its important to be able to use this moves while in defense you know other than that it no use. No one especially online will give you the time to keep pressing forward while blocking they will hit you.

So hope its possible to make sure this works also while you are blocking without the need to press forward every time.
    there's two things i can do, change the keybinds that determine left and right or i can make it so you don't need to determine left or right all together but you'll be left with like half thy amount of combos.

GOLD NOVA III

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Fwak View Post
    there's two things i can do, change the keybinds that determine left and right or i can make it so you don't need to determine left or right all together but you'll be left with like half thy amount of combos.
    i found out how to do it from one of the other users thanks he changed it so left is right lol beast i know how to do it now

SILVER I

User Info Menu

hi, i'm new. whats does ML and MB mean?

GOLD NOVA I

User Info Menu

ML=Meterless & MB=Meterburn. Some Of These Combos Require Meter And There Some That Don't!

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

A must have script. Extremely good work and great praise to you.
    Thank you for your work and time.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to xSENSETIVX For This Useful Post:

GOLD NOVA IV

User Info Menu

Updated!
    changed a few combos, also added 2 new corner combos.
    all combos require one meter.
    test them before hand of course.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr Fwak For This Useful Post:

SILVER II

User Info Menu

I'd be cool with half the combos if you didnt need to press forward first, that would be sick!!! be able to use the combos rite after blocking would be dope, only combos you need would be the B&B combos

- - - Updated - - -

I'd be cool with half the combos if you didnt need to press forward first, that would be sick!!! be able to use the combos rite after blocking would be dope, only combos you need would be the B&B combos. Your scripts are still pretty nice.

SILVER II

User Info Menu

yo tell me how, what did you do to get it to not need to press forward first??

SILVER III

User Info Menu

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Quick question for ya, how do I gpc code in this style to press 2 buttons at the same time? For the life of me i'm having a hard time figuring it out.

MASTER GUARDIAN II

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hiddindragon08 View Post
    Quick question for ya, how do I gpc code in this style to press 2 buttons at the same time? For the life of me i'm having a hard time figuring it out.
    Do you mean you want the script to execute 2 button presses at the same time? if so its as simple as using a 2, before the inputs.... For example

to press cross and square at the same time it would look like this