Topic: CronusMAX Plus disconnecting (Xbox Elite controller on PS4 console)

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

CronusMAX Plus disconnecting (Xbox Elite controller on PS4 console)

I'm having issues with my CronusMAX Plus causing disconnects at random.

My setup is using an Xbox One Elite controller on a PS4 with the same Targus ACH114US USB hub as suggested here

The disconnects are not connected to the 10-minute verification of the PS4 as some days I can play for hours with no issues, and other days it will disconnect every 2-5 minutes.

Cronus Zen User

User Info Menu

Re: CronusMAX Plus disconnecting (Xbox Elite controller on PS4 console)

Quote Originally Posted by Daarst View Post
    I'm having issues with my CronusMAX Plus causing disconnects at random.

My setup is using an Xbox One Elite controller on a PS4 with the same Targus ACH114US USB hub as suggested here

The disconnects are not connected to the 10-minute verification of the PS4 as some days I can play for hours with no issues, and other days it will disconnect every 2-5 minutes.
    Did you check the hubs ports using the USB View program? It sounds as if the ports you are using are not correct

SILVER II

User Info Menu

I have the same problem except that mine randomly disconects every 10 mins or so and sometimes it will work fine. The way i fix it is to unplug then replug the cronusmax back in. That is a temporary solution and makes my character get screwed everytiume in game so i want to find a more permanent solution.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

I am having the same issue. I used the USB program to identify the ports and I have the cables in the correct ports. Still disconnects at random times. Super frustrating especially for FPS games. Please help.

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by GL0ZZ3N View Post
    Did you check the hubs ports using the USB View program? It sounds as if the ports you are using are not correct
    Yes, I have the Xbox controller in port 1 and the PS4 controller in port 4. Which matches both the image CronusMax has supplied for this USB hub as well as my findings using Windows USB Device Viewer.

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Anyone figured this out? Myself and the two others that posted are still having issues.

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Daarst View Post
    Anyone figured this out? Myself and the two others that posted are still having issues.
    I had the same exact issue. Random disconnects but I managed to figure out why it was happening. I followed this guide here and it worked out great! no more disconnects. The trick is to make sure you have the DS4 controller you are trying to authenticate disconnected from the PS4. I just disconnected them all. Then turned off my PS4, connected my elite controller to port 1, connected my DS4 controller to port 4, connected my usb hub to the CM, plugged in CM into the PS4 and turned the PS4 back on. My elite controller is now on and my DS4 controller is always off. However, now I can't use my turtle beach headset because I would have that connected to my DS4 controller to be able to talk in party chats and use my elite controller to actually play. Let me know if this helps!

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

These are also my settings.
    Attached Images Attached Images