Results 1 to 16 of 16

Topic: Injustice 2 - Aquaman

  1. #1
    GOLD NOVA IV

    User Info Menu

    Injustice 2 - Aquaman

    Had some free time so here's another Script for you lovely people
    The usual 4 combos on RS with 2 Meterless.
    2 MB Corner combos and 2 Spam's.


  2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Mr Fwak For This Useful Post:


  3. #2
    SILVER III

    User Info Menu

    Re: Injustice 2 - Aquaman

    sweet man loving you're scripts so much this is really appreciated i feel like theres not a lot going around right now but you made my day with yet another script many thanks keep up the great work

  4. #3
    GOLD NOVA IV

    User Info Menu

    Re: Injustice 2 - Aquaman

    Quote Originally Posted by skippyroo8 View Post
    sweet man loving you're scripts so much this is really appreciated i feel like theres not a lot going around right now but you made my day with yet another script many thanks keep up the great work
    Thank you for the kind words, glad someone's enjoying them.
    Be on the look out for Supergirl

  5. #4
    SILVER III

    User Info Menu

    Re: Injustice 2 - Aquaman

    you are very welcome looking forward to more

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to skippyroo8 For This Useful Post:


  7. #5
    MASTER GUARDIAN I

    User Info Menu

    Re: Injustice 2 - Aquaman

    Guys i manged to put in over 40hrs of playing injustice 2 i have between 10 to 20 combos per character i just need help scripting them let me know if you like to help putting them in a script and ill be happy to share my combos with the injustice community thanks

  8. #6
    GOLD NOVA III

    User Info Menu

    Re: Injustice 2 - Aquaman

    nice script bro

  9. #7
    SILVER III

    User Info Menu

    Re: Injustice 2 - Aquaman

    bro ScorpionKiller are you kidding Mr Fwak put in hard work and effort and first thing you say is i have combos help me script them do you not appreciate peoples work at all at least say thank you what you need to do is learn scripting the amount of time you take asking for help on combos on this forum you could have learned scripting by now its ridiculous i see you all over the forums be great full Mr Fwak and everyone else is taking the time to make these amazing scripts thats all i ask sorry if this comes off rude just wanted to throw my 50cents in

  10. #8
    MASTER GUARDIAN I

    User Info Menu

    Re: Injustice 2 - Aquaman

    Skip i gave my thanks to all that put in scripts for injustice bro i send a private message scripting is not that easy its not easy performing high damage combos and make sure they work online and offline and get every combo to work 100% and not drop yes scripting takes alot of time but alot of times combos drop as well but dont say i dont give my thanks to everyone who makes these scripts

  11. #9
    GOLD NOVA IV

    User Info Menu

    Re: Injustice 2 - Aquaman

    Quote Originally Posted by swa2776 View Post
    nice script bro
    Thanks Friend!
    Quote Originally Posted by skippyroo8 View Post
    bro ScorpionKiller are you kidding Mr Fwak put in hard work and effort and first thing you say is i have combos help me script them do you not appreciate peoples work at all at least say thank you what you need to do is learn scripting the amount of time you take asking for help on combos on this forum you could have learned scripting by now its ridiculous i see you all over the forums be great full Mr Fwak and everyone else is taking the time to make these amazing scripts thats all i ask sorry if this comes off rude just wanted to throw my 50cents in
    i honestly don't mind tbh, i enjoy doing this, just a thank you here and there would do, just so i now there being used , also feedbacks nice too.
    Quote Originally Posted by ScorpionKiller View Post
    Skip i gave my thanks to all that put in scripts for injustice bro i send a private message scripting is not that easy its not easy performing high damage combos and make sure they work online and offline and get every combo to work 100% and not drop yes scripting takes alot of time but alot of times combos drop as well but dont say i dont give my thanks to everyone who makes these scripts
    Just wanted to mention, tightly timed Combo's will drop now and again, things happened in game that mess it up, nothing i can do, Sorry

  12. #10
    MASTER GUARDIAN I

    User Info Menu

    Re: Injustice 2 - Aquaman

    Mr. Fawk your on point with the script and combos thanks for all the hard work you put in iam still trying to get the timmings down so i can put them in a script iam not sure how to convert to data like you do i mostly use SM or trying to use combo maker and see if that works

  13. #11
    GOLD NOVA IV

    User Info Menu

    Re: Injustice 2 - Aquaman

    Quote Originally Posted by ScorpionKiller View Post
    Mr. Fawk your on point with the script and combos thanks for all the hard work you put in iam still trying to get the timmings down so i can put them in a script iam not sure how to convert to data like you do i mostly use SM or trying to use combo maker and see if that works
    i may make a video on how i make scripts, but it will have a to be tomorrow cause im super tired

  14. #12
    MASTER GUARDIAN I

    User Info Menu

    Re: Injustice 2 - Aquaman

    no problem if u make a vid ill make alot of scripts iam still getting use to this stuff

  15. #13
    GOLD NOVA IV

    User Info Menu

    Re: Injustice 2 - Aquaman

    Quote Originally Posted by ScorpionKiller View Post
    no problem if u make a vid ill make alot of scripts iam still getting use to this stuff
    ye, does screw with your head at first tbh, its not to difficult when you get used to it

  16. #14
    SILVER III

    User Info Menu

    Re: Injustice 2 - Aquaman

    nice script thanks!!!


    its really good script!!!. only one flaw I see.

    The RS UP combo seems honestly.....pretty meh. Hardly does any damage? I can do more damage with almost any other plain three button combo sometimes.
    or maybe can be used to set up other combos? idk

    like forward +Triangle, X + O. that combo is a low combo also and does much more damage
    The RS DOWN combo also uses no bar, but it is wayyyy stronger damage.

    The other combos, are awesome though! I like how half of them attack low, and others attack with overhead. Thanks again a ton!

  17. #15
    GOLD NOVA IV

    User Info Menu

    Re: Injustice 2 - Aquaman

    Quote Originally Posted by rbfloat05 View Post
    nice script thanks!!!


    its really good script!!!. only one flaw I see.

    The RS UP combo seems honestly.....pretty meh. Hardly does any damage? I can do more damage with almost any other plain three button combo sometimes.
    or maybe can be used to set up other combos? idk

    like forward +Triangle, X + O. that combo is a low combo also and does much more damage
    The RS DOWN combo also uses no bar, but it is wayyyy stronger damage.

    The other combos, are awesome though! I like how half of them attack low, and others attack with overhead. Thanks again a ton!
    RS UP was something i wanted in there, ******************* Rush does ridiculous chip damage, so sometimes i just spam that same move for lol's.
    but it's whatever tbh, you want a different combo in, show me and i'll put it in.

  18. #16
    GOLD NOVA IV

    User Info Menu

    Re: Injustice 2 - Aquaman

    Updated.
    Bewarned, due the small timing window after tri-dent scoop meterburn, the B3 may drop, not much i can do im afraid.
    Be sure to test it first.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new topics
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •