Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Topic: TEKKEN HEIHACHI SET EWGF THEM! TO THE DEATH!

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Re: TEKKEN HEIHACHI SET EWGF THEM! TO THE DEATH!

Quote Originally Posted by Denitorious View Post
    works very well offline, online Heihachi often just stands there doing nothing when you hold the stick. You connect one out of maybe 3 or 4 attemps. I tried someone else's Law script that was bound to L1, L2, R2 and that was working better when it comes to timing. I don't know what the cause is really.
    Yes the Analog stick trigger seem to mess up the sync of the combos even disabling the Analog stick in the process, its better if the script for the triggers are set to top button R2,L2,L1

MASTER GUARDIAN II

User Info Menu

So, what you all mean is that when you are playing and you press on the d pad and the analog stick at the same time to start the combo it is messing up? Is that about right? Im trying to fully understand bacause I have been using it and not having the issue that you are having.

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by falconpunch323 View Post
    So, what you all mean is that when you are playing and you press on the d pad and the analog stick at the same time to start the combo it is messing up? Is that about right? Im trying to fully understand bacause I have been using it and not having the issue that you are having.
    Hello Falcon my bad i did not explain properly in my earlier post, the Analog sticks works i can do the combo but it then stopped after second or third round, pushing forward or anything else nothing happens.

What i do i move with the direction pad close to my opponent then i use press left analog for a combo , it works fine a few time i tested it on practice then it just randomly stops after either during the round or after 1 or 2 more round, for example once it stops working HEIHACHI start doing low kicks instead of doing his combo when i press the Analog stick forward , if i try the right analog stick it will do the same thing work for a 1 or 2 round then no more.

Its like its bugging out

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

Personally I am not having any issues with it. Only once in a while the combos lock up completely. It usually fixes itself for me though. I manually perform a short combo and the RS combos start working again. Something is conflicting but not sure what. I have no idea what is going on for everyone else. This is also with this script being in the first slot with the other slots being full as well.

MASTER GUARDIAN II

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Rezarector View Post
    Personally I am not having any issues with it. Only once in a while the combos lock up completely. It usually fixes itself for me though. I manually perform a short combo and the RS combos start working again. Something is conflicting but not sure what. I have no idea what is going on for everyone else. This is also with this script being in the first slot with the other slots being full as well.

ok I will take some time to look over it again and see what i can get
    I have used it and cat recreate the problem but I will try again to see if there is something missing

6. The Following User Says Thank You to falconpunch323 For This Useful Post:

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

ok I will take some time to look over it again and see what i can get
    I have used it and cat recreate the problem but I will try again to see if there is something missing
    If for some reson it does happen with me again I'll record it with my phone.

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Am I doing something wrong, this works fine PvE but when I go online PvP it does not work.. ?

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

C'est bizarre moi ça fonctionne très bien alfy16

MASTER GUARDIAN II

User Info Menu

OK, SAW AN ERROR NEED IT TO BE RETESTED BECAUSE EVEN THOUGH I CORRECTED THE ERROR IN THE CODE I COULD NOT GET THE SCRIPT TO MESS UP IN MY GAME SO IF SOMEONE COULD TRY THE NEW CODE ON PAGE 1 THAT WOULD BE GREAT

SILVER II

User Info Menu

OK, SAW AN ERROR NEED IT TO BE RETESTED BECAUSE EVEN THOUGH I CORRECTED THE ERROR IN THE CODE I COULD NOT GET THE SCRIPT TO MESS UP IN MY GAME SO IF SOMEONE COULD TRY THE NEW CODE ON PAGE 1 THAT WOULD BE GREAT
    It is now working online. However, it will not work from the right side.

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Something bizarre with the script, if i go to practice and choose cpu stand still the combos will work fine 100% of the time, as soon as i put CPU to attack mode like in a vs matches the combos will work once or twice after that through out the whole match none of the combo trigger will work, for example if it try the 10 hit combo HEIHACHI will keep doing low kick instead , now as soon as i change the cpu back to stand mode the combo works again flawlessly.

GOLD NOVA III

User Info Menu

these combos wont work online if the person has shitty connection also very hard to try and do combos online in a fast game against human opponents

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by madmax4 View Post
    these combos wont work online if the person has shitty connection also very hard to try and do combos online in a fast game against human opponents
    Combo magic is better for that purpose, i am seeing a trend if the combo is just purely coded without the human factor and just scripted they do not work as intended.

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

TO RESET THE COMBO ABILITIES, YOU HAVE TO PRESS BACK AND FORWARD ON THE D-PAD (DEPENDING ON WHAT SIDE YOUR FACING OPPONENT), THEN THE ANALOGUES WORK AGAIN, IT WOULD BE EASIER TO CLICK L3 OR R3 TO DO THE SAME RATHER THAN HITTING BACK FORWARD ON THE D-PAD, OR ALTERNATIVELY MOVE THE TRIGGERS TO THE R1,R2,L1,L2 BUTTONS

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Thanks a lot! Time to try this out

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

This is a great script but really, should change the left stick to KBD movement, and use the L3/R3 triggers to change sides - then it would be perfect to move around and play with!

GOLD NOVA IV

User Info Menu

I was asked to make this switch sides with L3 and R3 and also to put movement combos on the left stick. Here you go:

I kept the 10-string, it is now mapped to L1. And instead of the iWR, I put in a wavedash. It still needs some work to be perfect, its easy enough to get electrics out of it but most of heihachi's other options out of crouch dash are hard to do with it. Also if you only care about movement, this script should work with any character that can do a true mishima-style wavedash.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to justframe For This Useful Post:

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

TOP MAN! THANKS FOR ANSWERING MY PRAYERS!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12