Topic: Injustice 2 command grab script request

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Post Injustice 2 command grab script request

Hey im fairly new to Cronus so im not really sure how to make my own scripts yet but could anyone make a script for the commands grabs on Injustice 2? An example would be Harleys play doctor or Scarecrows Schizophrenia move, could anyone map this to RS left and right depend on what side the character is on. The button input when facing left is Down, Right, Left, X or Down, Left, Right, X on a Xbox One controller. My fingers are too big to pull off the move reliably during fights so if anyone could make this you would be helping out alot of people. Thank you :')

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Re: Injustice 2 command grab script request

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Do i need to change the buttons to work with the xbox one controller or will it work anyways? Thanks for the quick reply bro

Dosent seem to want to go onto the stick, there must be an error in the script

Bulgaria's foremost expert on everything CM related!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi Biscuit View Post
    Hey im fairly new to Cronus so im not really sure how to make my own scripts yet but could anyone make a script for the commands grabs on Injustice 2? An example would be Harleys play doctor or Scarecrows Schizophrenia move, could anyone map this to RS left and right depend on what side the character is on. The button input when facing left is Down, Right, Left, X or Down, Left, Right, X on a Xbox One controller. My fingers are too big to pull off the move reliably during fights so if anyone could make this you would be helping out alot of people. Thank you :')
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi Biscuit View Post
    Do i need to change the buttons to work with the xbox one controller or will it work anyways? Thanks for the quick reply bro

Dosent seem to want to go onto the stick, there must be an error in the script
    move RS left or right :

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Excalibur For This Useful Post:

SILVER II

User Info Menu

SILVER II

User Info Menu

The script dosent seem to want to move onto the device? This is the first script thats done this.