Topic: TEKKEN 7 FENG WEI

MASTER GUARDIAN II

User Info Menu

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to falconpunch323 For This Useful Post:

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Re: TEKKEN 7 FENG WEI

Nice, has it got a 10 hit comb?

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Nice! Could you make a King script? I just can't do it and I don't know why. His Screwdriver grab combo and the death cradle please?

MASTER GUARDIAN II

User Info Menu

YES THIS HAS A TEN HIT! AND I HAVE A KING SCRIPT DONE JUST NOT OUT ATM

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to falconpunch323 For This Useful Post:

GOLD NOVA I

User Info Menu

it always feels like Christmas day when I see your new scripts! Can't thank you enough!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to glitchh For This Useful Post:

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

The script does not work, i just try with an xbox360 controller nothing works

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

Works great. Awesome job man.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Rezarector For This Useful Post:

Cronus Zen User

User Info Menu

Thankyou i was messing them up so far he is by far the easiest character to use online. I apperciate u making these great scripts

13. The Following User Says Thank You to andbear413 For This Useful Post:

SILVER III

User Info Menu

Thank you very much falconpunch, may i ask for some modification/tweaking for easier usage ?
    Please help me to use L3/R3 to switch side, change the left-stick combos to R1/R2/L1/L2, and assign the justframe's iWR/sidestepping/korean dash to the left-stick.
    This script is purely godlike, working flawlessly till now and helped me to reach Vanguard.

SILVER III

User Info Menu

Smile Re: TEKKEN 7 FENG WEI

Quote Originally Posted by dorotos View Post
    Thank you very much falconpunch, may i ask for some modification/tweaking for easier usage ?
    Please help me to use L3/R3 to switch side, change the left-stick combos to R1/R2/L1/L2, and assign the justframe's iWR/sidestepping/korean dash to the left-stick.
    This script is purely godlike, working flawlessly till now and helped me to reach Vanguard.
    I have tried to edit it, but the R1/R2/L1/L2 + LS movement seems not functional . Kindly take a look and help me check what is wrong with it, thank you very much and appreciate your effort.

GOLD NOVA IV

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by dorotos View Post
    I have tried to edit it, but the R1/R2/L1/L2 + LS movement seems not functional . Kindly take a look and help me check what is wrong with it, thank you very much and appreciate your effort.

you needed to change the "make sure the user inputs does not interfere in the combo" section from the button definitions I use (BTN1, BTN2, etc.) to the ones Falconpunch uses (Front_Punch, Back_Punch, etc.) You can just copy/paste that part of Falcon's original script on top of mine and it will work.

You also need to add 100s after every button press in the data section when moving something over from my scripts to Falconpunch's. like this:
    1,BACK,100,
    1,UP,100,
    instead of this:
    1,BACK,
    1,UP,
    EOC,
    Here is the whole script, it should be working now.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to justframe For This Useful Post:

SILVER III

User Info Menu

Thank you very much Justframe & falconpunch, you guys are my hero

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

Any chance you could do one of these for Armored King?

MASTER GUARDIAN II

User Info Menu

I started one for armor king I will have to revisit it i have been focused on mk11 and work but i think it was almost done i might be able to get it done tomorrow

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to falconpunch323 For This Useful Post: