Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Topic: Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands GamePack

Community Boss

User Info Menu

Re: Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands GamePack

Quote Originally Posted by taddy4321 View Post
    Any idea when this game pack will work properly? No rapid fire for a start!
    Rapid Fire works perfectly fine so unfortunately not able to do anything with this feedback. In future please follow these guidelines if you are reporting a bug.

https://cronusmax.com/forums/showthre...ipt-support***

GamePack Developer

User Info Menu

Released PVP GamePack.
    Read Post 1 for more information.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to x22DOT For This Useful Post:

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Can not for the life of me understand why anyone here would disrespect the owners admins or any content creator on here. So rude and hurttful they all have lives just like us. People need to learn how to be patient.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JSDragon For This Useful Post:

SILVER I

User Info Menu

I recently bought Cronusmax, can someone help me as I put the PVP variant, where I download, I await instructions, thanks

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Hey. So I uploaded the pvp variant and enabled auto aim but I do not see any difference with it on or off (ofcourse with the in game auto aim always on). I can see the crosshair moving left and right fast but it doesnt aim on the player it just passes over the player like hes not there Can you please explain a bit how its supposed to act? and also any plans for aim snap on pvp? I see it was included in first post but its not in the release. Thanks

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Someone can explain to me how Auto Aim works, I put it with high values ​​and even so, I did not see that much difference, being that this script is most wanted by the majority.
    Anyone who has managed to use this and other features well can post what numbers did they use?
    Someone can explain to me how Auto Aim works, I put it with high values ​​and even so, I did not see that much difference, being that this script is most wanted by the majority.Anyone who has managed to use this and other features well can post what numbers did they use?

LEGENDARY EAGLE

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Aditsu View Post
    Hey. So I uploaded the pvp variant and enabled auto aim but I do not see any difference with it on or off (ofcourse with the in game auto aim always on). I can see the crosshair moving left and right fast but it doesnt aim on the player it just passes over the player like hes not there Can you please explain a bit how its supposed to act? and also any plans for aim snap on pvp? I see it was included in first post but its not in the release. Thanks
    The corss hair moves side to side to try to get the game to help you by "Pulling" the crosshair in the right direction (to player)

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by WalterHMartinez View Post
    The corss hair moves side to side to try to get the game to help you by "Pulling" the crosshairs in the right direction (to player)
    i understand what its supposed to do but what Im saying is that its not doing it. crosshaird moves left right fast but doesnt aim assist on any player regardless if crosshair is passing right on him. i tried different values.
    my aim sensitivity in game is 60.. should it be 100 for better results or doesnt matter?

LEGENDARY EAGLE

User Info Menu

i understand what its supposed to do but what Im saying is that its not doing it. crosshaird moves left right fast but doesnt aim assist on any player regardless if crosshair is passing right on him. i tried different values.
    my aim sensitivity in game is 60.. should it be 100 for better results or doesnt matter?
    unfortunately i can't recommend any values, since i don't own the game.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Any news or help on using auto aim?

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Have been testing this PVP game pack and aim assist doesnt move to the player. Have tried multiple values and nothing has helped. Please advise values we should put in for the aim assist or verify its working. Thanks for your time x22dot!

LEGENDARY EAGLE

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by wakeguy87 View Post
    Have been testing this PVP game pack and aim assist doesnt move to the player. Have tried multiple values and nothing has helped. Please advise values we should put in for the aim assist or verify its working. Thanks for your time x22dot!
    In most pvp games aim assist isn't as strong as pve, cronusmax just uses the aim assist from the game and exploits it. If the aim assist is not good at all there isn't much that can be done. What settings are you usinm

15. The Following User Says Thank You to WalterHMartinez For This Useful Post:

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

In most pvp games aim assist isn't as strong as pve, cronusmax just uses the aim assist from the game and exploits it. If the aim assist is not good at all there isn't much that can be done. What settings are you usinm
    I have been using the fortnite game pack and it helps move to the player. This game pack seems to just move around and doesnt seem to move towards the player. (Causing me to miss more shots than not)

Aim assist values I have tried are 100, 80, 20, and 10.

In game settings sensitivity has been 60 and 90.

I have tried with anti recoil and rapid fire on and off.

Thanks for your reply.

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Also I made sure aim assist is turned on, in the game settings

LEGENDARY EAGLE

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by wakeguy87 View Post
    I have been using the fortnite game pack and it helps move to the player. This game pack seems to just move around and doesnt seem to move towards the player. (Causing me to miss more shots than not)

Aim assist values I have tried are 100, 80, 20, and 10.

In game settings sensitivity has been 60 and 90.

I have tried with anti recoil and rapid fire on and off.

Thanks for your reply.
    How exactly is the fortinite gamepack helping you? Does it shake the screen around or does it Rapidly Presses L2?

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Not sure how but it actually moves to the player.

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

How exactly is the fortinite gamepack helping you? Does it shake the screen around or does it Rapidly Presses L2?
    Just played it again and I think it rapidly presses l2

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Does it work to ghost pvp war?

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Hallo

Kann mich da bitte jemand helfen. Ich habe den GAMEPACK für Wildlands PVP installiert, PS4, aber ich habe das problem dass beim Dronen der Tasten R2 nicht funktioniert, auch beim Fernglas, sehe ich beim Zoomen dass es stottern im R2.

Wie kann ich das problem lösen, oder was ist ursache. Sonnst ist alles Ok soweit.

Danke

Gruss

Sandro

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Hello. I noticed that this game pack has been on the upcoming updates list for a while. Any ideas when it will be updated?

LEGENDARY EAGLE

User Info Menu

Hello. I noticed that this game pack has been on the upcoming updates list for a while. Any ideas when it will be updated?
    We'll have to hear from OP, once he gets back from vacation.

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Hello

Can someone please tell me how I can turn off the rapid fire, with shortcut?

Because if the rapid fire is turned on, I can not flight the drone with R2.

If I can turn off rapid fire with shortcut, after I can fly the drone.

Tks for help.

Someone use the auto aim in PvP? It's works?

Tks

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Whats going on with this? When will it be updated? Pvp

LEGENDARY EAGLE

User Info Menu

Whats going on with this? When will it be updated? Pvp
    Sorry I don't play the game but can you explain what is the different between pve and pvp in this game, I mean why wouldn't the pve mods work on pvp?

SILVER I

User Info Menu

hello, thank you for your work.
    The assist does not work, the pvp Ghost benefits from a help to the target included.
    it would take a script that could repeat the L2 action multiple times to keep the target locked

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Hes probably right about the assist.

Also pvp is the more fun 4 vs 4 teams online mode

Quote Originally Posted by Josefpt View Post
    hello, thank you for your work.
    The assist does not work, the pvp Ghost benefits from a help to the target included.
    it would take a script that could repeat the L2 action multiple times to keep the target locked

SILVER III

User Info Menu

Hola , me compró el producto desde Argentina y me encontré muy interesante, navegué por Internet y no encontré paquetes de juegos para Tom Clancy Ghost Recon, usted cree que podria hacer uno? ya que me cuesta programar Muchas gracias por su atencion. ps4

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Noticed the majority of the game packs are not available. Anyone know why? Has this happened before? I am new here.

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Good day, tell me interested in gamepack PVP, rapid fire works, interested in anti recoil it works or not, if it works then tell us how? and there are scripts on Ghost recon?

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by EvsukovRus View Post
    Good day, tell me interested in gamepack PVP, rapid fire works, interested in anti recoil it works or not, if it works then tell us how? and there are scripts on Ghost recon?

I follow.

I am totally new to the CronusMax world.

I am thinking to buy a CM plus - but the only purpose is for using it in Ghost War PVP.

Can anyone advise if it is easy to program and use the gamepack (i admit never been an ace with technology !) ?

have read the whole thread and see that many people state that this doesnt work/that doesnt work... I would buy it for no recoil option , auto aim and possibles extra features . Can we get a solid feedback if this gamepack is actually working properly and you can actually get a benefit from it ?

also appreciate if you can suggest, said the use i am planning to do of the CM - which pack should i purchase ? Is the standard pack enough?
    I have a PS4 and use a standard PS4 controller (thinking to substitute it with a scuff in the future)

Thanks a lot in advance

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast