Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Topic: Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands GamePack

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Re: Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands GamePack

Quote Originally Posted by Shooter_78 View Post
    Noticed the majority of the game packs are not available. Anyone know why? Has this happened before? I am new here.
    Good luck hearing back from the "support" staff. Some are online, but they don't seem to like actually helping users much. I did however just check to see if this game pack is available in the plugins, and it is for me. Maybe try updating your Cronus Pro software?

SILVER III

User Info Menu

El Retroceso lo puede cambiar de un paquete de juegos, estaria interesado en auto apuntado y el retroceso q este todo dentro del mismo script .realmente nose q mas se le puede hacer

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Re: Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands GamePack [BETA]

X22DOT i got the gamepack to work perfect on pvp although after a few hours of playing i noticed the aim asist strength decreased significantly. The anti recoil still works perfect but when first testing out the aim assist mod i had the aim assist parameter set to 40, and then i eventually noticed it not snapping on to targets as well. I tried making the parameter a higher strength but it got too shakey and was not as smooth. Any idea why the aim assist would decrease over time? Please let me know what you think.

- shooter_78

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

[QUOTE = Shooter_78; 1135240] X22DOT я получил игровой пакет, чтобы работать отлично на pvp, хотя после нескольких часов игры я заметил, что цель asist сильно уменьшилась. Анти-отдача по-прежнему отлично работает, но при первом тестировании модификатора цели у меня был задан параметр помощи при достижении 40, а затем я в конце концов заметил, что он не привязывается к целям. Я попытался сделать параметр более сильным, но он слишком тряс и не был таким гладким. Любая идея, почему цель помощи будет уменьшаться с течением времени? Пожалуйста, дай мне знать, что ты думаешь.

- shooter_78 [/ QUOTE]
    Shooter_78, Anti-recoil still works great. tell me what values you have registered, and can take a selfie?

SILVER III

User Info Menu

Hola,me puedes para tu configuración? Quiero ver si puedo solucionar el aim assist

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

[QUOTE = grego69200; 1135309] Привет
    Вы пытались использовать цель без антиреклама?
    Возможно, этот конфликт вступает в конфликт с AIM assist [/ QUOTE]

Hi, and how to disable it, you can send print screen. how insist you have this patch?, AIm assist of

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Anyone try this with PUBG?

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Hello, as there is now also for the Cronus Max a game package, I wanted to ask how you have set so.AimassistRapid Fireetc.Thank you very much, Donjack
    Hello, as there is now also for the Cronus Max a game package, I wanted to ask how you have set so.AimassistRapid Fireetc.Thank you very much, Donjack

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by grego69200 View Post
    Hello
    Have you tried using aim without the antirecoil?
    Maybe this one comes into conflict with the AIM assist
    yes I have tried it without the recoil mod and the aim assist is still not any stronger than the games normal aim assist. do you think there may be something in the programming tools settings that can be preventing the aim assist mod from working? like I said before the rest of the mods work fine. if you have any other suggestions to fix the aim assist mod please let me know.

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shooter_78 View Post
    X22DOT i got the gamepack to work perfect on pvp although after a few hours of playing i noticed the aim asist strength decreased significantly. The anti recoil still works perfect but when first testing out the aim assist mod i had the aim assist parameter set to 40, and then i eventually noticed it not snapping on to targets as well. I tried making the parameter a higher strength but it got too shakey and was not as smooth. Any idea why the aim assist would decrease over time? Please let me know what you think.

- shooter_78

I got the same problem. Also I think that rapid fire interfere with the run so I have disabled it.

Did you figure out how to keep auto aim working ?

also can u share which parameter you use class by class ? I use mainly predator/pointman/diversionist but it looks that in some classes auto aim and anti recoil it’s stronger and in some classes is weaker. I have values settled at 30 fyg.

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Giomar88 View Post
    I got the same problem. Also I think that rapid fire interfere with the run so I have disabled it.

Did you figure out how to keep auto aim working ?

also can u share which parameter you use class by class ? I use mainly predator/pointman/diversionist but it looks that in some classes auto aim and anti recoil it’s stronger and in some classes is weaker. I have values settled at 30 fyg.

Ya i noticed the predator has a stronger aim assist with the mod. But i normally have it set to 40 and the anti recoil at 27. I haven’t gotten the aim assist mod any stronger than the normal aim assist as of now. Still waiting on another suggestion from a staff member if anyone has any suggestions.

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Aim assist on this game pack is garrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrbage.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Hello guys,
    I ve a ps4 and nacon v2,
    Is there a game pack antirecoil for ghost war??

LEGENDARY EAGLE

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by wakeguy87 View Post
    Aim assist on this game pack is garrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrbage.
    How can it be improved?

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by x22DOT View Post
    GamePacks for Ghost Recon: Wildlands.
    If you have any ideas for any features, let me know.

fixes [06.Nov.17]

PVP Variant:
    Version 1.0: GamePack Released [22.April.18]

Important Note: if reporting a bug, be as detailed as possible – include all of your settings, including console version, controller version , in game settings, gamepack settings, exactley what causes the bug so we can duplicate. Simply posting “this doesn’t work” is no help to anyone .
    Sorry I'm new but I don't understand how to download game pack or script you have mentioned.

SILVER III

User Info Menu

Guys, finally we have this script or not??

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Olá, você pode definir um script com o auxilio de mira e antirecoil ajustáveis ​​? Obrigado pela ajuda.

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Would someone be kind enough to tell me where/how to get this gamepack? This would be my first ever gamepack. I'm sure I'm missing something obvious.

SILVER II

User Info Menu

This is supposed to be updated like half a year ago. Then u guys said the guys on vacation. I bought the cronusmax for this game. If i knew you guys dont even care about this game i wouldn't have bothered

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

I notice that PVP GamePack works in campain too....
    I can adjust rapid fire and recoil (rapid fire is great using in game LT+down button
    Is there a way to change autorecoil in game ?
    Is GamePack code available in GPC for every singular mods ?
    Thank you and great work developer!
    GhostPlayer

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

During campain or PVP when you have the GamePack active using drone or wehicles have some trouble (slow a lot)...
    With XBOX one Elite Controller you "rise" the drone or accelerate in a car using the RT (right trigger).
    Is there a way to avoid it ?
    Thank you
    GhostPlayer

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Good morning guys, great work.
    Do you think is possible to let autorecoil, autofire and AIM strength adjustable in game like I see in the general FPS script?

Should be also very useful to permit to activate/deactivate in game other features like:
    - shot modes (rotating?)
    - burst fire
    - AUTO Sprint mode

Thank you
    GhostPlayer

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by WalterHMartinez View Post
    How can it be improved?
    Thanks for asking Walter, not sure how to make it better but I know whenever I use it it just moves around and never goes to the players...

SILVER II

User Info Menu

I have both gamepacks loaded and enabled but neither worked. Is there something that should be turned on/enabled in-game to make them work? I don't see any difference in rapid fire, snap-aim or anti-recoil. Can someone who has this working, or got it to working, tell me what settings they used? Out of all 3, I need the anti-recoil the most.

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by j3g77 View Post
    I have both gamepacks loaded and enabled but neither worked. Is there something that should be turned on/enabled in-game to make them work? I don't see any difference in rapid fire, snap-aim or anti-recoil. Can someone who has this working, or got it to working, tell me what settings they used? Out of all 3, I need the anti-recoil the most.
    what console are you using?
    are you sure the gamepack is loaded on CM+ ?
    Try to only activate the antirecoil from gamepack and check it alone in campain or game.

GhostPlayer

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by GhostPlauwr View Post
    what console are you using?
    are you sure the gamepack is loaded on CM+ ?
    Try to only activate the antirecoil from gamepack and check it alone in campain or game.

GhostPlayer
    I'm on Xbox. By have it loaded, I mean that I know that I have it loaded on the CronusMax correctly. I enabled the anti-recoil, rapid-fire and snap-aim functions before saving it to the CronusMax. I clicked it to the number of the slot that each different gamepack is on and tried them. Now, I didn't do anything else once playing. So they each parameter needs to be turned on in-game even if you have them enabled on the gamepack configuration? I didn't set the parameters to allow for in-game adjustments. Will that matter for turning on just the anti-recoil?

I apologize for being a noob. This is my first time trying use a gamepack.

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

i will check it out later on and see what you are talking about and did you program it once you picked what you want to enable?

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by j3g77 View Post
    I'm on Xbox. By have it loaded, I mean that I know that I have it loaded on the CronusMax correctly. I enabled the anti-recoil, rapid-fire and snap-aim functions before saving it to the CronusMax. I clicked it to the number of the slot that each different gamepack is on and tried them. Now, I didn't do anything else once playing. So they each parameter needs to be turned on in-game even if you have them enabled on the gamepack configuration? I didn't set the parameters to allow for in-game adjustments. Will that matter for turning on just the anti-recoil?

I apologize for being a noob. This is my first time trying use a gamepack.
    Hi!
    Sorry for lot of question but I want to be sure techical side is correct...
    1) wich xbox ? Xbox one, Xbox360...
    2) are you sure the pad is correctly connected and autenticated ? Check this link
    3) did you set the Output options under Option —> device correctly for the type of controller you use? (See here For example for xbox one controller)
    4) when you copy the gamepack did you have also the CFG “block” copied?

To enable or disable different function in the game pack you can use the menu that appear first time you drag the gamepack from library to the CM+ key slot or clicking on the number of the slot where you copied the gamepack on the key... (after changes remember to send the changes to the usb key pressing “program”).

i hope that this help you a bit

Did you tested also other script and are you sure that they works? Only this gamepacks not works?

I forgot... you not need to acrivate anything in the game.

GhostPlayer

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by GhostPlauwr View Post
    Hi!
    Sorry for lot of question but I want to be sure techical side is correct...
    1) wich xbox ? Xbox one, Xbox360...
    2) are you sure the pad is correctly connected and autenticated ? Check this link
    3) did you set the Output options under Option —> device correctly for the type of controller you use? (See here For example for xbox one controller)
    4) when you copy the gamepack did you have also the CFG “block” copied?

To enable or disable different function in the game pack you can use the menu that appear first time you drag the gamepack from library to the CM+ key slot or clicking on the number of the slot where you copied the gamepack on the key... (after changes remember to send the changes to the usb key pressing “program”).

i hope that this help you a bit

Did you tested also other script and are you sure that they works? Only this gamepacks not works?

I forgot... you not need to acrivate anything in the game.

GhostPlayer

Apologies for the late reply. And it's no problem with the questions. I appreciate the help trying to get it to work. It's on Xbox One. I do know that it's connected and authenticated correctly. I also made sure that the output is correct, too. However, I'm not sure if I copied the CFG block too. I just dragged and dropped the game pack into the slot. Where would I find the CFG block and where would I copy it to?

Yeah, I did remember the press program after I copied the game pack into the slots. But I haven't tried any other game packs on games. I may have to try that. Again, I appreciate your helping me sort this out.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast