Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Topic: Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands GamePack

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Re: Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands GamePack

La ayuda para apuntar se activa cuando presionamos repetidamente L2 en PS4, ¿se puede arreglar esa versión beta?

SILVER II

User Info Menu

La asistencia para apuntar se activa presionando repetidamente L2 en PS4, ¿podría arreglar la asistencia para apuntar?

SILVER I

User Info Menu

I speak English.

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Re: Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands GamePack [BETA]

you could fix or pass me an aim assist script, I'm on PS4, and for the self-aiming to always be active you have to press the L2 button repeatedly in a showdown

SILVER II

User Info Menu

the aim assist works better by pressing L2 repeatedly on PS4, could you fix that beta?

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Nothing is working ?

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Hi!

So to what I see Auto-Run is quite finicky. Like at times it will auto run but I have to do weird movements with the joystick, like doing the looping motion with the joystick "activates" the autorun. It's weird and doesn't make running easier unfortunately.

Recoil is fine, but one thing I have noticed is that once I find the sweetspot, overtime it (since you get more recoil with more time) it doesn't compensate for that, so long periods of shooting, recoil doesn't help.

Aim Assist, well I don't a significant difference in aiming.

If you could do gifs and/or videos comparing with the script running and not running that would be great because then we could see the difference and see if it's working or not.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Hi, I am new to the cronusmax, and I have a couple of questions of things that I do not understand. My english is not very good, so I have trouble understanding some words.

how does the aim assist adjustable parameter work and how do I know if it is adjusted correctly?

How do I use the snap aim exploit and how do I program it?

And how do I use the rapid fire for my secondary gun only?

Where can I find scripts for the ps4 pvp edition?

I am playing on a ps4 and I am using the original ps4 controller that comes with the console, and I play ghost recon wildlands. I only play online in the ghost war, so I am using the pvp edition and it works fine. I just want to use it the best way possible. The snap aim exploit does not appear in the pvp edition that I am using and I want to know if there is a way that I can use it in the pvp edition.

SILVER III

User Info Menu

Re: Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands GamePack [BETA]

Quote Originally Posted by x22DOT View Post
    In CronusPRO,
    Snap Aim Exploit is similar to the Auto Aim Exploit, just not as powerful.
    Can you make it powerefull?
    I'm new to this cronusmax forum as I've bought it just last week, and I'm trying to understand this scripting but it's quite hard to understand due to the fact i'm Dutch and this is mostly technical English.

I've been playing with the PVP gamepack but the only thing that isn't working for me is the auto aim.
    Even though I've marked enemy in the game, it's not giving instand headshots.

I'm a prestige 21, Tier 1 player, so experienced enough ingame to know the gameplay and my foo (and pick-out an aimbotter when I see one).

Please advise.
    Thanks

SILVER III

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Maxedot View Post
    PS4
    Scuf Impact
    Hard wired LAN and controller

I see no issues in the script performance, except that I cannot toggle the mod on and off as depicted in the main description using SHARE + X. If I overlooked something, I apologize.
    How to Enter GamePack Menu Mode:
    Note 1: If you are on a PlayStation 4 console use TouchPad instead of Share (DualShock 4 Controllers)*

SILVER I

User Info Menu

I am pretty new to the Cronus community, but I am in the same thought as a few others who thought that the aim assist or auto aim would be more definite, it seems like the regular game aim assist might be more effective then the script aim assist. I figured the aim assist on here would be like the ones that I see where its almost always a headshot. Is there a chance that I might be understanding this wrong for future use and reference, or is it a possibility that if you use left stick to aim while holding the ADS that the auto aim/ assist is cancelled?

Community Boss

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Codychavez132 View Post
    I am pretty new to the Cronus community, but I am in the same thought as a few others who thought that the aim assist or auto aim would be more definite, it seems like the regular game aim assist might be more effective then the script aim assist. I figured the aim assist on here would be like the ones that I see where its almost always a headshot. Is there a chance that I might be understanding this wrong for future use and reference, or is it a possibility that if you use left stick to aim while holding the ADS that the auto aim/ assist is cancelled?
    Yes, I believe you're understanding it wrong. Not sure how else I can describe how it works? I think Crescens posted something a few days ago - let me see if I can find it.

Community Boss

User Info Menu

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MaxADMIN For This Useful Post:

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

is it good to turn the parameter as low as it can go for faster rate of fire? I'm a little confused with setting the parameters for my games. Does the lower the parameter the greater the effect apply to all games?

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Can somebody please help me? I can get the quick menu to work with my CM+. I hold down the the menu and view buttons for 2 seconds but nothing happens.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Hi, is there a reason(or something I have set up wrong) as to why I can't fly drones correctly while using this game pack? I can deploy them and move them around but it will not go up into the air when I try to get it to fly higher. I have no problem getting it to lower though. I use a SCUF elite controller on Xbox 1 X

SILVER II

User Info Menu

[CITAÇÕES = x22DOT; 1076027] GamePacks para Ghost Recon: Wildlands.
    Se você tiver alguma idéia para algum recurso, entre em contato.

Variante normal:

- Troca de pára-choques / gatilhos
    - Troca de varetas

- Fogo rápido:
    - Mais rápido
    - Personalizado

- Fogo rápido (parâmetro ajustável) - Exploração de mira

instantânea

- Sistema de controle de recolhimento:
    - Normal
    - Y invertido

- Sistema de controle de recolhimento (parâmetro ajustável)

- Autosprint :
    - Always On
    - Pressione Sensitive

- Gatilho Cabelo

- Modos de tiro:
    - Dropshot (sempre ligado)
    - Dropshot (On Fire)
    - Dropshot ADS (somente)
    - sideshot (On Fire)
    - sideshot (ADS Only)

- Explosão de fogo:
    - Explosão (Sempre ativado)
    - Disparo (apenas ADS)

Variante PVP:

- Troca de pára-choques - Troca de
    gatilho - Troca de gatilho de
    pára-choques - Troca de
    varas

- Fogo rápido:
    - Mais rápido
    - Personalizado

- Fogo rápido (parâmetro ajustável)

- Modo de assistência à mira [BETA]

- Força de assistência à mira

- Sistema de controle de recuo:
    - Normal
    - Y invertido

- Sistema de Controle de Recoil (parâmetro ajustável)

- Autosprint:
    - Always On
    - Pressione Sensitive

- Gatilho Cabelo

- tiro Modos:
    - Dropshot (sempre ligado)
    - Dropshot (On Fire)
    - Dropshot (ADS Only)
    - sideshot (On Fire)
    - Lateral (apenas ADS)

- Direção do tiro lateral:
    - Esquerda esquerda - Esquerda
    direita

- Explosão de fogo:
    - Explosão (sempre ligada)
    - Explosão (somente ADS)

Instrução

Aim Assist:

Aim Assist fará sua mira se mexer um pouco, para enganar o sistema Aim Assist.
    Usamos essa exploração e fazemos com que o Sistema de assistência à mira do jogo esteja sempre ativado.

Exploração de Objetivo de Encaixe:

Esta Variante travará no Inimigo se você estiver dentro do Alcance de Assistência de Objetivo do Jogo.

Modos de Foto:

Dropshot: Você cairá no chão enquanto fotografa.
    Lateral: Você vai esticar enquanto fotografa.

Fogo rápido:

Quando o Rapid Fire está ativado, você pode transformar praticamente qualquer arma semi-automática em uma totalmente automática. Isso cria uma vantagem muito única para jogadores que usam armas semi-automáticas em jogos de Call of Duty. Embora o Rapid Fire normalmente não atire mais rápido, ele pode ter efeitos colaterais positivos em armas totalmente automáticas, como reduzir o recuo, ajudar os jogadores a economizar munição e conseguir mais tiros na cabeça.
    O Rapid Fire é o mais rápido possível e é otimizado para todas as armas sem ter nenhum bloco de modificação.
    Alternar: LT / L2 + DPAD Down

Rapid Fire: Parâmetro ajustável:

O parâmetro ajustável define a rapidez com que a sua arma dispara.
    Valores mais altos significam uma taxa de incêndio mais lenta.
    Um valor mais baixo significa uma maior taxa de incêndio.

Controle de Recuo:

O parâmetro ajustável define quanto deve ser a compensação.
    Cada mod pode ajustar a potência de compensação para o 'Recoil Control System'.

** Isso também corrige a tremulação do mouse XIM4 (erro ocorrido desde ~ 2015/16).

Controle de Recuo: Parâmetro Ajustável:

O parâmetro ajustável define quanto deve ser a compensação.

Modo de impressão automática:

Se você está cansado de pressionar constantemente o manípulo analógico esquerdo para fazer seu personagem correr, o Auto Sprint é exatamente o que você estava procurando.

Gatilhos de cabelo:

Wildlands aplica uma "zona morta" aos botões do gatilho, o que significa que o gatilho (tiro ou ADS) precisa ser pressionado quase até a metade antes de serem registrados pelo jogo. Com este Hair Trigger MOD, você pode garantir que sua arma disparará ou ADS com a menor quantidade de pressão.

Changelog:

Normal Variant:
    Versão 1.0: GamePack Lançado [14.June.17]
    Versão 1.1: Correções de erros [06.Nov.17]

PVP Variant:
    Versão 1.0: GamePack Lançado [22 de abril de 18]

gostava muito dessa versão 1.0 para pvp será que tem como me mandar essa game pack antiga funcionava perfeitamente, já a 1.1 não funciona nada obrigado pela atenção

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Hoping you can help.
    PvE:
    aim assist - doesn’t appear to be working at all. The crosshairs will hitter as I increase setting but not moving crosshairs to players at all

sprint - doesn’t appear to work. Actually disabled the sprint option when enabled even if you held the pad down as if under normal config.

rapid fire - decreases normal full auto weapons, unusual fitting of auto weapons if this is enabled.

any ideas what I am doing wrong? Crosshairs and recoil reduction are working.

thanks!!!

SILVER I

User Info Menu

hello i am new to this i need a quick fire and anti reverse mode for ghost recon wildland pvp.
    hello i am new to this i need a quick fire and anti reverse mode for ghost recon wildland pvp.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456