Topic: X-AIM plugin 1.20 issue in capture mode

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

X-AIM plugin 1.20 issue in capture mode

Hi every one,
    I have my CM plugged to my PS4 and plugged to my computer... my PS4 controller is recognized via Bluetooth by my CM.
    Direct input is active, in DI SETTINGS, my flightstick controller is selected... and when I enter in capture mode, I am not able to use my flightstick to play... :-(
    Could you kindly assist me ?
    Thx a lot in advance...

LEGENDARY EAGLE

User Info Menu

Re: X-AIM plugin 1.20 issue in capture mode

Capture Mode is for Mouse & Keyboard, not your flightstick...

You need to tell X-Aim how to map the Direct Input values to the output aswell, have you done that?

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Hi swizzy,

oki, i succeed in configuring my flight stick with PS4 layout on X-AIM plugin, every is working well but I want to know if it is possible to use my DS4 controller (linked via bluetooth to the cornumax plus) in capture mode as I do not have enough button on my flightstick to direct capture all the DS4 button and cross...

thx for helping as usual ;-)

LEGENDARY EAGLE

User Info Menu

Yes, disable the block... don't use capture mode unless you need mouse & keyboard captured

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Hi,

" Yes, disable the block.."... can you please explain ?
    In addition, coud I get my DS4 controller paired to the PS4 and to the cronusmax in the same time ?

thx a lot in advance....

LEGENDARY EAGLE

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ladove View Post
    Hi,

" Yes, disable the block.."... can you please explain ?
    In addition, coud I get my DS4 controller paired to the PS4 and to the cronusmax in the same time ?

thx a lot in advance....
    Open X-Aim, Click on the "Ignore CM Controller Input" menu item so that it's unchecked (see attached screenshot)

You cannot have the DS4 connected to both the PS4 and the CM at the same time, the controller only holds a single pairing at a time aswell (i believe)

Attachment 3825