Topic: JACK-7....OK ONE MORE LOL

MASTER GUARDIAN II

User Info Menu

Lightbulb JACK-7....OK ONE MORE LOL

Attachment 3830
    OK..I LIED ONE MORE.... THIS HOWEVER WILL BE THE LAST ONE FOR A WHILE I THINK THERE ARE ENOUGH FOR RIGHT NOW I LIKE JACK-7 HE IS A STRONG TURTLE LOL. SWA MADE A GREAT JACK SCRIPT I JUST PUT A FEW TWEAKS ON IT SO CREDITS TO HIM FOR THE 10 HIT AND THE RAGE DRIVE COMBO AS WELL AS THE WIND UP....
    SO CHANGES ARE AS FOLLOWS RS HAS 3 NEW COMBOS ALL HIGH DAMAGE MOVED THE WINDUP PUNCH TO R3 TO MAKE ROOM FOR A 4TH COMBO.. ADDED TO LS HIS ARMOR ATTACK (LS UP) FIXED A MINOR TIMING ISSUE THAT WAS CAUSING THE 10 HIT ON LS LEFT TO MISS THE FIRST LOW ATTACK ADDED THE HKD (HARD KNOCK DOWN ) TO THE LOW KICKS...ALL ELSE IS THE SAME.. ALSO ADDED THE ITEM SPAM FOR L3 THIS IS ITEM SPAM FOR ITEM SLOT 1 OR (UP+1+4)

NOTE!!!!: RS UP.. YOU HAVE TO PRESS FORWARD RIGHT BEFORE YOU START THE COMBO!!!! IF YOU DON' JACK WILL DO THE HARD KNOCK DOWN INSTEAD OF THE STUN HIT INTO COMBO... I DID THIS BECAUSE IT IS EASIER TO LAND THE COMBO AFTER BLOCKING (HOLDING BACK) SO AFTER YOU BLOCK YOU CAN JUST PRESS FORWARD AND DO THE COMBO QUICKLY IT FEELS BETTER LIKE THIS INSTEAD OF HAVING TO PRESS FORWARD... STOP.. THEN PRESS THE RS UP FOR COMBO.. SO IF THIS COMBO IS NOT WORKING ITS 100% USER ERROR

OK I THINK THATS ABOUT IT ON THIS ONE THANK SWA AS WELL BECAUSE HE STARTED THE JACK I JUST MAKE SOME PERSONAL PREFERENCE TWEAKS TO IT AND AM SHARING IT.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to falconpunch323 For This Useful Post:

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Re: JACK-7....OK ONE MORE LOL

All scripts work only on the training mode, online it does not work because too latency

MASTER GUARDIAN II

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by nijak000 View Post
    All scripts work only on the training mode, online it does not work because too latency
    I cant account for the lag of online if the connection is too bad no script will work.

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

No nothing to see I am in fiber optic, it is latencies of the cronus lag imput like on the ps4

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by nijak000 View Post
    No nothing to see I am in fiber optic, it is latencies of the cronus lag imput like on the ps4
    Just because you use Fiber Optic doesnt mean you have a good latency.
    It could be the Server/Host aswell, what I mean is the latency problem dont mean automatically that is your fault =)