Topic: (REQ) One button Hell sweep Jin, Kazuya and D.Jin

GOLD NOVA I

User Info Menu

(REQ) One button Hell sweep Jin, Kazuya and D.Jin

As the title says, can anyone please make a script where you can perform the hellsweep for this 3 characters with just clicking one button? I would prefer if that button is the LT button on a Xbox controller? And maybe the EWGF on the LB button. I would really appreciate of anyone can make this. Thnx in advance.

GOLD NOVA IV

User Info Menu

Re: (REQ) One button Hell sweep Jin, Kazuya and D.Jin

Too easy, here you go. Script is directional aware so press the direction first (right/left) depending on which way you are facing.

GOLD NOVA I

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by KS212 View Post
    Too easy, here you go. Script is directional aware so press the direction first (right/left) depending on which way you are facing.

Thnx bro but can you make it without the need to press left/right? Can you make it work like instant?

If playing online you are blocking ans such so every time when you press left/right you will get hit so its not useful. It needs to work form defense you know to be useful.

GOLD NOVA IV

User Info Menu

Sure but then it will only work in one direction. You only need to tap left or right ONCE to SET the direction. Once its set you can just tap the button.

If you really want to remove the left or right, just replace the word FORWARD with XB360_RIGHT (or LEFT, depending on which way you want the combo to go).

GOLD NOVA I

User Info Menu

Sure but then it will only work in one direction. You only need to tap left or right ONCE to SET the direction. Once its set you can just tap the button.

If you really want to remove the left or right, just replace the word FORWARD with XB360_RIGHT (or LEFT, depending on which way you want the combo to go).
    Which line do I have to replace? And how can I replace it?

GOLD NOVA I

User Info Menu

Is it possible to replace the forward with X360 RB for right and RT for left side? So instead or pressing forward I can press on of those 2 buttons? I just tried but it gives me an error.

GOLD NOVA IV

User Info Menu

GOLD NOVA I

User Info Menu

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Is there one for PS4?