Topic: Perfect super easy script maybe?

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Perfect super easy script maybe?

Can someone make a script using non DLC characters that farms for perfect rounds on Injustice 2 Super easy difficulty (single player fight) so then i/we don't have to grind it ourselves.

No not the xp farm one that is ok, but i want the perfect rounds so then i can get the challenge lvl 20. If this is done u will receive a ton of XP per match perfect. Just sayin.

MASTER GUARDIAN I

User Info Menu

Re: Perfect super easy script maybe?

You Cant Use The AI that The best way to do it is by Farming the endless tower falconpunch made a script for it so when you use all you have to do is put a rubber band on the right stick so it holds it down then go do something else for like 30 to 40 mins i went from rank 1 to rank 16 then i lost in endless tower then did it all over again make sure you have your best gear on your AI

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Re: Perfect super easy script maybe?

I dont think u know what im trying to accomplish here, perfect rounds aka can't be hit. With the AI they get hit. I'm also not talking about multiverse. In signal fight U cant use the AI. SO heres a qwestion that i'll awnser for U, Why dont i just go and use two controllers and Farm the perfect match challenge to lvl 20? One: that takes a **************** ton of time to do and is boring. 2: I want to automate perfect victories. I don't care which character its done on as long as it wins without getting hit on Very Easy difficulty. This way i can turn on said script and goto bed then by morning have lvl 20 on that challenge.

Why do i want lvl 20 on this challenge? Because every perfect round after you get it to lvl 20 will give you the reward for getting lvl 20, aka 10000 creds/Profile XP per match.

Just took a "little bit" of time and came up with this script. b4 u use it to test. It needs to be DEADSHOT with good lvl 20 gear on and u need to set the single fight AI lvl to 1 and fight against SWAMP THING as he is slow and has the lowest heath in the game. This script will always win but has like a 77% chance of a perfect win with DEADSHOT.

main{
    combo_run (A);
    combo_run (LRX);
    }
    combo A {
    set_val(XB1_A, 0);
    wait (7500);
    set_val(XB1_A, 100);
    wait (40);
    set_val(XB1_A, 0);

}
    combo LRX {