Topic: Hwoarang JFSR

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Hwoarang JFSR

Can anyone make a script for that? I'd like it on the analog sticks, preferably up or down on both sides. Also on the other three directions I would love some nice combos.

All on analog sticks please, i need my bumpers and triggers lol. Thanks to whoever can do it! 👍🏽

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Re: Hwoarang JFSR

It is not yet planned for the arcade, try to do it with a ps4 or xbox controller, publish it, and I would try to fix it

3. The Following User Says Thank You to nijak000 For This Useful Post:

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by nijak000 View Post
    It is not yet planned for the arcade, try to do it with a ps4 or xbox controller, publish it, and I would try to fix it
    Probably should've specified. I want for PS4/Xbox1 controller not arcade stick. I'm using a remote I just meant that I want the commands on the analogs of a controller.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to robc94 For This Useful Post:

GOLD NOVA IV

User Info Menu

If no one else has started on hwoa I'll start on him soon, I have a Bryan script I'll probably drop tomorrow and then I'll start scripting for hwoa. Did you want just the JFSR or did you want combos after them?

GOLD NOVA IV

User Info Menu

I have a Hwoarang script but its nothing special at all, ie no 'super high end' combos. I can share it if you like.

Hwoarang is another Xiaoyu for the most part. He has a lot of feints, mixups and pokes but when it comes to combos he relies on 1 or 2 staple midscreen-to-wall carries. Without walls he struggles to do big damage.

Tags for this Topic