Topic: Akuma (PC)

GOLD NOVA IV

User Info Menu

Akuma (PC)

Since I've taken enough from guys like falconpunch and justframe, finally I've found the time to finish something worth contributing. Here's some decent stuff for Akuma.

Right Stick Up = 0 stock required, df2,1.. df1,1.. 4,3 (S!)..run.. df2,4,3. His 'universal' meterless. This is basically the highest non-wall damage he can do without meter. It works well after manually inserting a Focus attack (1+2) and dashing in.

Right Stick Right = 1 stock required, d3, qcb3, dp1, FADC.. df1,1..4,3 (S!).. run.. df2,4,3 (10 hits, 57 damage).

Right Stick Down = 2 stocks required, d3, qcf2, FADC.. d1,2,dp1,FADC.. df1,1.. 4,3 (S!)..run.. df2,4,3 (13 hits, 78 damage)

Right Stick Left = 2 stocks required, d3, qcf2, FADC.. 1,1,dp1,FADC.. b1,dp1.. 4,3 (S!)..run.. df2,4,3 (12 hits, 92 damage)

I'll say here there is almost no value to doing the 1 stock combo. For the cost of 1 stock you gain SIX damage... six whole damage... over the meterless (51 damage vs 57). The only value of it is the 1 stock combo has much more significant wall carry. So judge carefully before you use it as I really don't think its worth it UNLESS you want to wall carry.

Before anyone asks why are there no Demon Flip shenanigans' combos... You tell me how in the hell to work in a JUMPING MOVE and have it be consistent? Yeah, thought so. You can't. So don't ask. You can manually do a Demon Flip, diving 4, and go immediately into any of the combos for big damage. All of the combos start from a crouching 3 and are going to screw over a LOT of Tekken players as no real Tekken player is used to eating big damage from a CROUCH LOW. That's BS reserved for King of Fighters where a single crouch poke leads to big damage. Well, this is that level of BS.

Left stick left and right is simply BDC/KBD/KOREANINGS! left and right. Left stick up and down is sidestep background/foreground respectively. I took the idea from justframe, thanks man! Having all this on one stick actually gives you ridiculously good UNILATERAL movement.

R3 press is a nice convenient 1 button Shoryuken. Akuma's SRK actually has frame 1 invincibility, so use this to punish as you would in SF.

Final note: This script was recorded (all combos manually performed, recorded by max combo plugin and then excess inputs cleaned up) for the PC VERSION of Tekken 7. It should work on PS4 as the combos were done by hand, therefore there should be enough frame tolerance. If not, simply edit the timings a bit and it should work on PS4.

Any issues let me know.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to KS212 For This Useful Post:

MASTER GUARDIAN II

User Info Menu

Re: Akuma (PC)

Very good will try on the console thank you for the contribution! And if you feel the script bug after this please feel free to make an elisa if you have her she is a request from some others and I wont have time to do it for at lest a week or so. If not then In about a week or so I will put the one i started out.. If there are any adjustments needed for this to work from pc to console I will make them and re-post them in this thread under your original pc post with a PS4 timing title. Ok good job lol I enjoy trying the work of others from time to time Keep em coming!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to falconpunch323 For This Useful Post:

GOLD NOVA III

User Info Menu

wow where u find these combos

GOLD NOVA IV

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by falconpunch323 View Post
    Very good will try on the console thank you for the contribution! And if you feel the script bug after this please feel free to make an elisa if you have her she is a request from some others and I wont have time to do it for at lest a week or so. If not then In about a week or so I will put the one i started out.. If there are any adjustments needed for this to work from pc to console I will make them and re-post them in this thread under your original pc post with a PS4 timing title. Ok good job lol I enjoy trying the work of others from time to time Keep em coming!
    Eliza eh... Sure, I already planned to do that

Quote Originally Posted by swa2776 View Post
    wow where u find these combos
    Its called 'knowing how to play' :P

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

Thank you very much for this script, do you think it would be possible to find the true input of raging demon into R1? Using R1 to do the shortcut of raging demon makes him do a crappy jab then the raging demon, which ruiins the surprise factor and alerts people to jump, it's useless that way.

MASTER GUARDIAN II

User Info Menu

Made an edit to the script combo RS right or Combo_3 did not have the proper inputs for the cancel I fixed it so that the cancel works and the time is right for the followup after the cancel.. buttons switched to something more familiar to me this is your original script with fixed combo.. Great work man very clean combos!

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to falconpunch323 For This Useful Post:

GOLD NOVA IV

User Info Menu

@falcon
    Thanks man, I'm guessing it didn't link on PS4? The FADC timing window is sadly the only thing that is SF4 level, so it is way over the 8 frame tolerance. Its stupid how the console vers have this input lag... Almost all the Korean players have switched to PC because it has no input lag.

Quote Originally Posted by eletif View Post
    Thank you very much for this script, do you think it would be possible to find the true input of raging demon into R1? Using R1 to do the shortcut of raging demon makes him do a crappy jab then the raging demon, which ruiins the surprise factor and alerts people to jump, it's useless that way.
    That IS the true input. The built in one button Rage Art is as good and perfect as you're going to get. No amount of scripting will better it.

What you should be doing instead if you want to combo into the Rage Art is to DO 1,1 (jab jab) first and do it SLOWLY enough so that BOTH JABS HIT. If both jabs hit, it cannot be dodged. If only 1 jab hits it can still be dodged. Akuma is the only character I don't bother with 1 button Rage Art, I do the entire thing (1,1,f,3,2) manually because of this. The timing is ridiculously lax and you have a HUGE window to do it in.

MASTER GUARDIAN II

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by KS212 View Post
    @falcon
    Thanks man, I'm guessing it didn't link on PS4? The FADC timing window is sadly the only thing that is SF4 level, so it is way over the 8 frame tolerance. Its stupid how the console vers have this input lag... Almost all the Korean players have switched to PC because it has no input lag.

That IS the true input. The built in one button Rage Art is as good and perfect as you're going to get. No amount of scripting will better it.

What you should be doing instead if you want to combo into the Rage Art is to DO 1,1 (jab jab) first and do it SLOWLY enough so that BOTH JABS HIT. If both jabs hit, it cannot be dodged. If only 1 jab hits it can still be dodged. Akuma is the only character I don't bother with 1 button Rage Art, I do the entire thing (1,1,f,3,2) manually because of this. The timing is ridiculously lax and you have a HUGE window to do it in.
    Don't know about the rage art combo I just fixed the one combo that did not use the one meter to cancel it did attempt to rage art but it did not do the rage art even in practice with rage on. So i just changed it to do the cancel and complete the combo it needed a quick change to work just a few secs and it was good to go.

GOLD NOVA I

User Info Menu

Hey man thanks the script! . I'm having some troubles with it though. I tried them against a cpu with the guard all option on to check if they true combos, and it seems like all the combos can be guarded right after the d3, qcf2 other than the 0 stock combo. The 0 stock combo works great though.

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by falconpunch323 View Post
    Made an edit to the script combo RS right or Combo_3 did not have the proper inputs for the cancel I fixed it so that the cancel works and the time is right for the followup after the cancel.. buttons switched to something more familiar to me this is your original script with fixed combo.. Great work man very clean combos!
    would it be possible to replace the shoryuken on L3 with super (like on your akuma combo script?)

Also since the 1 stock combo is generally not worth it, how could I change it to be a simple down ligh kick > tatsu > shoryu combo? Something that is guaranteed to combo and keeps the enemy in check to block low, I wish I knew how to do it myself but I don't really understand this kind of coding that uses numbers instead of the classic "button name, 1 means its being pressed, etc"

Quote Originally Posted by glitchh View Post
    Hey man thanks the script! . I'm having some troubles with it though. I tried them against a cpu with the guard all option on to check if they true combos, and it seems like all the combos can be guarded right after the d3, qcf2 other than the 0 stock combo. The 0 stock combo works great though.
    Also have this problem, but I assume that's just how tekken works, there's no "true" long combos, they can be blocked as long as you remain calm and block the right way at the right time, right?

EDIT: Also nevermind, I just realized that if you hold the RS right and let it go after the shoryu before you FADC it, you can do exactly just that. The 2 stock combos seem to not be true, while the meterless and 1 stock are true.

GOLD NOVA IV

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by glitchh View Post
    Damnit, I knew I shouldn't have tried to add the extra hit... I (wrongfully) assumed that the 1,1 and crouching 1,2 will combo... I'll fix it up in a bit.

The RS Right one that starts with a d3 into tatsu is fine, that is a true combo as the opponent is in the air after the tatsu.

GOLD NOVA I

User Info Menu

If you set the cpu action to guard all, you can test if certain combos are true combos or not. Tekken has true combos also, if they connect and hit, then its true That's why its better to set the cpu action 2 to guard all when testing combos.

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

Have the 2 stock combos been fixed? I tried fixing them myself but I'm don't know what I'm doing yet, I would really like to use them online.

GOLD NOVA III

User Info Menu

This works perfectly on the xbox one. Great job on this one.

GOLD NOVA IV

User Info Menu

Updated/fixed script here. I took away the extra inputs and retimed the script. It should all connect as true combos now.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to KS212 For This Useful Post:

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Very good script but you can change the keys to activate a combo, example: stick down I would put LB, stick right put LT and stick left put RT

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

Hey KS212, I just want to thank you again for this script, I've been using this for a whole month and it has been incredibly useful. I've done some modifications to suit my playstyle and I've come across an issue, I was wondering if you could help me figure this out since this is your script and you know it much better than me, I'm going to quote my post from another thread I made on the support section.

So I've been playing around with KS212 Akuma's tekken 7 script ( https://cronusmax.com/forums/showthread.php/174442-Akuma-(PC) ) to suit my needs, and there's one thing I did that makes my Cronusmax reset my memory slot.

I have the script to slot number 2, and I have created a combo that performs a raging demon slowly, so that the first 2 jabs come out, making it harder to avoid. I also binded this combo to R1 (the default raging demon shortcut which comes out too fast making it easy to dodge and useless), after I do it, it comes out properly and all, but this makes my Cronusmax slot number to reset back to zero, so I have to stand up and change it back to 2 where I have my script loaded, which is not really useful at all.

I've also done other modifications (added easy hadoken to R2, super to R3, among other things) and none of that makes my Cronusmax reset, any ideas why this is happening with this specific combo?

Here is the full script

And here is the specific combo that makes my Cronusmax reset memory slots

Also as a side note, I want to unbind "up" from my controller to add a demon flip shortcut by pressing up, not sure if this will work or not, but how do you unbind buttons from the controller so they are free to run combos?

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

Oh wow, nevermind, I just figured it out, apparently the wait time at the end of the combo (400) is too much, I reduced it to 25 and now the memory slot doesn't reset. That's interesting. Now I just have to figure out how to ubind buttons.

GOLD NOVA IV

User Info Menu

Yeah I only learnt a while ago that in data format you cannot have a delay greater than 250. It causes the cronusmax to literally shit a brick as the CPU use goes to 100% then it forcibly unloads the slot. No idea why it does this... possibly a firmware bug. I generally set end delays of 200 now.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by KS212 View Post
    @falcon

Where can I find this one button raging demon script?

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

Hi KS212 just a request thanks to you I’m a Usurper with Akuma so a big thank you for the script you made. My request is could it be possible if you could do a wall combo for Akuma? would be very greatfull if you could

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

You can do a basic df11 into 2 qcb4. or you can do the same input and instead do a f,d,df DP2 instead of tatsu 4

27. The Following User Says Thank You to S1lentchamp1923 For This Useful Post:

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

hi KS212 thank you so much for making this script just wanted to ask you something for some reason switching to the right side isnt working the left side works fine can this be solved of this error? im playing on the playstation 4