Topic: BRYAN FURY!- 5 Juggles, Taunt JU, easy movement and more!

GOLD NOVA IV

User Info Menu

BRYAN FURY!- 5 Juggles, Taunt JU, easy movement and more!

Back again, this time with Bryan! I will probably take a break after this one, then continue with either Nina or maybe Hwoarang.

In the end I couldn't get the same Taunt+JU scripts to work on both PC and console, and although neither are perfect the PC version is unfortunately a lot more consistent due to the smaller amount of input delay. So I made seperate versions for both PC and console, make sure you get the correct one!

For PC, switch sides with left and right d-pad:

For PC, switch sides with L3 and R3:

For console, switch sides with left and right on the d-pad:

For console, switch sides with L3 and R3:

Right stick right: f,b+2 Jet Upper starter. 14 frame startup. Hits high. 63 damage. Safe on block.
    Right stick up: uf+4 Orbital Heel starter. 24 frame startup. Hits mid. Jumps over lows. 60 damage. Safe on block.
    Right stick left: f4,1 Boa Crusher starter. 18 frame startup. Hits mid. 60 damage. Best range. Unsafe but not launch punishable.
    Right stick down: df+3 Snake Edge starter. 27 frame startup. Hits low. Ducks under highs. 63 damage. Launch punishable on block.

Hold R1: a 'universal' combo not tied to any specific launcher. 40 base damage + damage from the launcher. You'll have to practice when to start the combo yourself, but this way you can combo after almost all bryan's launchers. This combo was tested and proven to work after:
    d+2, 3
    b+1+2 (rage drive)
    f, b+2
    ws+1
    qcf+1
    f+4, 1
    df+3
    uf+4
    CH ff4
    CH ws3
    CH qcf3
    CH b1
    ss+1 ( note the timing is different depending on whether you sidestep into the foreground or background, also the universal will not work if you have sidestepped more than once )
    low parries
    Hold L2: Taunt into Jet upper. Bryan will do a 28f unblockable into jet upper launcher, then follow up with a combo. Hits mid, 63 damage. Note that its not 100% consistent due to native input delay and the limitations of data converted scripts. ( If you want to play with it and see if you can make it work all the time, be my guest!)
    Hold L1: Taunt into F2,1,4. Bryan will do a 28f unblockable into his Right Left to Spin Kick string. Hits mid, 42 damage. 100% consistent on both console and PC. Better than taunt JU at the wall.

Left stick right: iWR, break into a run regardless of distance to opponent.
    Left stick up: sidestep rapidly into the background.
    Left stick left: Korean Backdash, much faster than regular backdash and blocks mids and highs.
    Left stick down: sidestep rapidly into the foreground.

Enjoy and remember to post requests if you have them!

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to justframe For This Useful Post:

MASTER GUARDIAN II

User Info Menu

Re: BRYAN FURY!- 5 Juggles, Taunt JU, easy movement and more!

awesome man great work keep it up you guys have been knocking it out the park cant wait to give this a try and I will make a request for a change lol Please hit Howarang next if you can I don't want to make it at all and its so fun using other peoples scripts again for a change lol

GOLD NOVA IV

User Info Menu

Thanks for this, I was having trouble with Bryan as his style is something I really don't get.

I've got a Hwoarang script. I just need to improve it as this was one of the ones I hit byte limit on before you guys showed me how to convert to data. Now I can finish it and release.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to KS212 For This Useful Post:

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

this is a great script

you should add bryan furys snake step Snake Step (qcf~u, qcf~u…) bryan fury can only use it and other specific characters

you should also add bryan furys taunt walk Taunt-walk (?) (1+3+4~ff, 1+3+4~ff…) [Bryan only] bryan does rapid taunts and boosts forward it is really good

GOLD NOVA III

User Info Menu

This script is a beast. Tried it online last night and destroyed people lol.

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

This is amazing

SILVER II

User Info Menu

ty

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Thank you!

GOLD NOVA III

User Info Menu

awsome work wil try this once i have my ps4. tommorow

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Could someone help me edit this script to remove the dash moves? The dash moves make it difficult to block and then punish.

GOLD NOVA III

User Info Menu

DOES ANYBODY KNOW HOW TO DO A BRYAN 1O HIT COMBO I CAN CONVERT AND ADD IT TO THE SCRIPT

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Hey Just frame awesome job with the script could you help me out by adding an iWS3 to this script maybe if I push the right stick in a certain direction like right for example that would be awesome really appreciate your hardwork and help thanks!
    The input is down,downforward,neutral,cross

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

Gonna try this out soon. cant wait to destroy players with this !