Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Topic: Infinite warfare model 2187 jitter update

Mercenary

User Info Menu

Re: Infinite warfare model 2187 jitter update

Quote Originally Posted by WHITE 4ND N3RDY View Post
    I'll look into making a jitter code for this as it seems to be a demand. I hate seeing people want something and not get it. I'll do my best with my spare time this weekend to make this for e everyone. I do have the code somewhere but I wont be using it or looking at it as I want to make so I dont upset the people who sent me the jitter code. I dont need it to make it and it does not take me long to crack something. So hopefully white and nerdy will get u all covered!
    I posted a couple versions above. I believe the 2nd one works the best. I'm not going to cater to people. I've explained what to use ECT in detail. Those scripts work for me every time.
    Who knows why the people outside the United States are having problems.
    White4ndN3rdy make sure you use the seeker gernade. You can copy off my scripts if you need to I don't care. I'm just not going to walk community members through stuff over and over and over as my instructions are clear.
    I suggest you try my scripts first before you make something almost identical as that's pointless.

Also you will need to unlock akimbo for the model 2187. If I remember right you've said in past you didn't play infinite warfare. If that's true I'm just reminding you got to unlock akimbo.
    But here is the 2nd script I posted above. It's the one I use. Only one problem with it is sometimes auto reload don't work. Who knows maybe I posted a wrong script as in maybe the wait times need to be edited a hair lower. But combo should be square, Wait , R1 or L1 ,
    Wait, triangle, wait.
    Total loop time not be under 80ms. 90 or 100 MS total loop time works best.

Maybe the people having issues is a high ping issue as they are not near the servers. I don't know but what I just posted in this comment is the correct method I use and it's my first choice of method. If it works for you and not them that's a likely problem you will have making your own. Just a heads up my friend.

I've looked through my emails. It looks like the first wait time needs to be 30ms not 40. I'm at work and can't test these. I'm posting below.
    Last edited by Raptor; 7th April 19 at 23:26.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Raptor For This Useful Post:

Fastest Thing Alive

User Info Menu

If u read through the thread Raptor does not want to be bothered and u will get nothing from him. I'll be working on this today ok.
    Hi WHITE 4ND N3RDY, the problem I have and with the script, and that sometimes it releases SEEKER at the same time it is firing, I do not know what is happening Raptor says that for it works well maybe because it is close to the servers , but here in Europe (Portugal) happens many times and gets annoying, thank you very much for the work and effort of the Raptor, but if you can take a look thank you very much, if you need someone to test, I can help thanks again.
    Last edited by lusoo; 10th April 19 at 04:17.

Fastest Thing Alive

User Info Menu

AWW THATS NICE, AKIMBO FROM BIG MAN RAPTOR, THE KING OG WHITE N NERD ..DO YOU THINK THERE MIGHT BE CRONUSMAX 2 IN FUTURE. BULLET COMING OUT FROM THE JITTER SOMETIMES ITS BLANK IF YOU WANT TO WIN GUNFIGHT. IT HANGS OR EVEN CLOSE TO ENEMY THEY WIN GUNFIGHT. I FEEL LIKE BIG NOOB LOSING GUNFIGHT.BUT AGIN THANKS FOR GREAT EFFORT.
    Last edited by Craze4; 9th April 19 at 20:18.

Fastest Thing Alive

User Info Menu

Helló, szükségem lenne a Call of duty Végtelen Háborúra Scripttel, ha valaki segítene a lene-nek

Fastest Thing Alive

User Info Menu

hello i would need Call of duty Infinite War to Scrip if someone could help my lene thank you

Fastest Thing Alive

User Info Menu

I need a script for Call of duty Infinite War
    I need a script for Call of duty Infinite War

Fastest Thing Alive

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by janos2829 View Post
    Helló, szükségem lenne a Call of duty Végtelen Háborúra Scripttel, ha valaki segítene a lene-nek
    Hi janos2829

see the mail, my psn; Lusitano___pt
    Last edited by lusoo; 10th April 19 at 17:41.

GamePack Developer

User Info Menu

I'll try this weekend at something. Like a working bare bones jitter. I cant guarentee anything my baby comes this wed so I'm gonna be gone for a while.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to WHITE 4ND N3RDY For This Useful Post:

Fastest Thing Alive

User Info Menu

hello hi there is only one question i would ask if anyone could help me with the Cod Infinite war to find a normal Scripe in vain looking for all it is but the most fortnite abol then there is plenty or if somebody could send me a scripe that would be very good.

Fastest Thing Alive

User Info Menu

I'll try this weekend at something. Like a working bare bones jitter. I cant guarentee anything my baby comes this wed so I'm gonna be gone for a while.
    Hi bro, some news ?

Fastest Thing Alive

User Info Menu

wishing you the best when your baby comes out ...you said Bare bone jitter ...let me translate do you mean BADASS JITTER

GamePack Developer

User Info Menu

I thought I owned this game but I have advanced not infanite warfare. I'll look for a copy on craigslist or see if there is a cheep digital copy. I'll try to get to it.

My baby had jaundice disease she just beat so I've been up a whole week every three hours to feed and clean bottles. It consumes all my time fortunately and unfortunately for everyone here. I will get around to it though. I haven't forgotten, just delayed with sweet little angel baby stuff lol.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to WHITE 4ND N3RDY For This Useful Post:

Fastest Thing Alive

User Info Menu

I thought I owned this game but I have advanced not infanite warfare. I'll look for a copy on craigslist or see if there is a cheep digital copy. I'll try to get to it.

My baby had jaundice disease she just beat so I've been up a whole week every three hours to feed and clean bottles. It consumes all my time fortunately and unfortunately for everyone here. I will get around to it though. I haven't forgotten, just delayed with sweet little angel baby stuff lol.
    Strength and have a good race, my friend.

Fastest Thing Alive

User Info Menu

Hi bro, what's new?

Mercenary

User Info Menu

hi bro? bro news?" new" any news bro? bro isto bro aquilo,,,,,,,, fds nao te calas, praga do caralho, bot ja ninguem joga essa merda do iw, so merda e jogadores de lixo como tu é k perdem tempo num com 4 ou 5 anos.
    ninguem quer perdeer tempo com essas merdas oh burro do caralho. existe o bo4.
    todos os dias notificaçoes neste post tuas, dasssss..... vauis ja levar um block a seguir so por causa das merdas, puta que pariu estes bots aldeoes do caralho!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by lusoo View Post
    Hi bro, what's new?
    Last edited by nunogsm; 1 Week Ago at 04:22.

Fastest Thing Alive

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by nunogsm View Post
    hi bro? bro news?" new" any news bro? bro isto bro aquilo,,,,,,,, fds nao te calas, praga do caralho, bot ja ninguem joga essa merda do iw, so merda e jogadores de lixo como tu é k perdem tempo num com 4 ou 5 anos.
    ninguem quer perdeer tempo com essas merdas oh burro do caralho. existe o bo4.
    todos os dias notificaçoes neste post tuas, dasssss..... vauis ja levar um block a seguir so por causa das merdas, puta que pariu estes bots aldeoes do caralho!!!!
    Bom dia , ve la se consegues ter respeito e educaçao pelas pessoas deste Site, caso nao saibas isto e un Site de partilha de ideias e realisas , se os meus comentarios te encomodem e so desativares as notificaçoes para este menbro , o tomar (Reni) e uma ideia , a ti de ver o que e melhor para ti