Topic: Kazuya (PC)

GOLD NOVA IV

User Info Menu

Kazuya (PC)

Here's another of mine I've been nutting around with for a bit and also to 'put up' on what I said earlier with my own challenge. This script gives you the 'legendary' *cough* 5x EWGF in a row combo. Yes, I know 6 is possible but its pretty inconsistent as electrics by default sometimes hit on an odd angle. 5 is at least consistent. Not sure if it's just me but the Mishimas are always a bit 'eh' to script... It feels like they have 'so many options' and yet at the same time 'not enough'... Probably just me...

RS Up = cd4, 1, cd1~uf (2 hit normally, 5 hit in Devil) Hellsweep, followup, and Rising Upper in Devil form. I've kept this one deliberately simple as a 'one button Hellsweep' to allow you to have more options to play around with. Kazuya by default has a lot of juggle options but most of them will end with a running Hellsweep. This option here allows you to run, and just fire this off. In Devil form HOLD the motion if you want the uppercut to grab followup as well.

RS Right = EWGF, f,f~3,1,4.. df1,4 (S!).. f,f,f cd4,1 (8 hits, 62 damage). Kazuya's standard bread and butter from an EWGF, as standard as it gets. Use anytime, anywhere.

RS Down = ff3.. df1,4 (S!).. 1,2,4,3..f,f,f,EWGF (6hit, 60 damage). Another bread and butter staple from a ff3 axekick. Note after the S!, the two punches of the 1,2,4,3 chain will whiff, this is deliberate. Only the kicks are used here.

RS Left = Crouchdash into WR2, f,f~3,1,4.. df1,4 (S!).. f,f,f cd4,1 (8 hits, 60 damage). This one allows you to close distance WHILE CROUCHING, into the Demon God Fist. Practice and understand how it works before using, don't just throw it out there. While crouchdashing you will pass under any highs but if anyone sticks out a Mid, you are going to eat it. The point of this move is to close an approx half screen distance while instantly going into a while rising launcher. Its situational but very useful when you know how to use it.

RS Press (R3) = EWGF x5 (5hit, 65 damage). 5x EWGF in a row all with the required timing for all 5 to land. This is on the R3/RS press to allow it work as a one button EWGF also if you just want a single one. Press, wait for it to fire, let go. If you want the entire thing press and hold. DON'T EXPECT THIS TO LAND CONSISTENTLY ONLINE! The timing for this is very tight. Anyone who bitches about it not landing online will be given a large phallic object to suck and a map leading to it, along with a special place on my ignore list.

LS Press (L3) = EWGF x3 into Rage Drive Transformation (5 hits, 79 damage). This is basically just 3 EWGF's and the last one will put you into Devil form safely and consistently. Use the EWGF's as a hitconfirm. If its going to miss, just let go.

Left stick has what I'm going to call the standard movement options from justframe, ie KBD, step in and out, etc. Its a great standard movement option set to have that compliments having these combos. Without movement, you're not going to land anything.

As always, this script was done for the PC VERSION. I do not have the PS4 version and cannot edit timings for that version.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to KS212 For This Useful Post:

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Re: Kazuya (PC)

Script breaks sometimes on ps4...��

SILVER I

User Info Menu

I think you have to hook a cancel function at the end of the combos or the onboard memory for cronus locks up , like it gets stuck executing functions.

GOLD NOVA IV

User Info Menu

I only found out recently what causes it. Scripts in data format don't like large delays, and we tend to put a huge delay at the end of the combo so if you're still holding the stick, it won't re-loop quickly. I've yet to nail exactly what the 'limit' is tho...

For now, if any of the combos are locking up, change the last number (500) to like 200, it seems to take that a bit better.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

hello there, ugh im new here so sorry for my noob question, but where do i paste these codes?
    can someone tell me please ?

GOLD NOVA IV

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by a7medhassan3 View Post
    hello there, ugh im new here so sorry for my noob question, but where do i paste these codes?
    Open up CronusPro, go to the GPC compiler tab at the bottom, and paste it there. Then go to the programmer tab, and drag and drop the script into a memory slot

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by a7medhassan3 View Post
    How to program scripts from the forums to your CronusMAX PLUS

SILVER I

User Info Menu

thank you so much!

SILVER I

User Info Menu

This Script Destroys, However online play is broken, due to ping and frame data needing to be exact.

Seriously Le3t tho!

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

Hello! looking for help with an input of WS4 to help create wall ender for Kazuya. Ive converted most of this script for PS4 (bits I like!) I'm hoping the input I'm asking for will go before this:

GOLD NOVA IV

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by pimpologist View Post
    Hello! looking for help with an input of WS4 to help create wall ender for Kazuya. Ive converted most of this script for PS4 (bits I like!) I'm hoping the input I'm asking for will go before this:
    Try this:

13. The Following User Says Thank You to justframe For This Useful Post:

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

Cheers (again!)- I will test it out tonight! **Update - changed last bar to BACK_PUNCH and it works PERFECTLY!! THANKS AGAIN MATE!
    Official TMM style max ender: