Topic: Treasure battle auto 2000 wins (REQ)

GOLD NOVA III

User Info Menu

Treasure battle auto 2000 wins (REQ)

If you play 2000 matches in treasure battle (i dont know about VS mode) you unlock everything. All customizations and all the gallery

can anyone make a script that auto plays matches in treasure battle it doesn't matter about win or loss if it just keeps playing matches and goes to next battle it would work

GOLD NOVA IV

User Info Menu

Re: Treasure battle auto 2000 wins (REQ)

You'd have better luck looking for a trainer or cheatengine...

GOLD NOVA IV

User Info Menu

The best you could do with a Cronusmax would be something like this:

First go into treasure battle. For best results pick a character with a 1+3 throw that leaves the opponent at their feet (asuka is working well right now as i test it).

Then, during the character intros, switch to the memory slot with this script in it. All the script does is spam 1+3 throw over and over again. It can get up off the ground and since theres an X/A input involved it will also automatically choose to go to the next treasure battle after a match.

To be honest I almost never use treasure battle so I dont know how the AI works. Right now asuka has won 11 times in a row but she was at beginner. If it gets progressively more sophisticated as you rank up and ends up as good as the ultra hard AI in practice mode, the effeciency will be very poor eventually. But something like this is would be the best bet, find a really good move that can be spammed, involves an X/A, and no directional inputs.

GOLD NOVA IV

User Info Menu

Hah I've got an even more low tech method. Pick Katarina, enable autofire on right kick.... tape it down, come back in a week :P

GOLD NOVA IV

User Info Menu

Thats actually a much better idea lol. Go to your options and map right kick to X, then pick katarina and use this script:

Lets see if it does better than the throws, it seems like it will.

GOLD NOVA IV

User Info Menu

Ok, in all seriousness I've got a far far far better idea.... Just... download a damn trainer.

No, seriously, I mean it. Go to flingtrainers dot com and grab the T7 trainer, it has an 'unlock all' which all it does is just set the number of matches played to 2000.

Done, dusted.

GOLD NOVA I

User Info Menu

Trainer does not work I have tried it.

GOLD NOVA III

User Info Menu

why do we need to map right kick to X? also im on ps4 cant use a trainer

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

I have a trainer from a site I paid lifetime for a long time ago and the "unlock all items" works fine just can't buy the digital deluxe stuff (gold gear) or it corrupts the online save data next time you try to load in.

GOLD NOVA IV

User Info Menu

why do we need to map right kick to X? also im on ps4 cant use a trainer
    Katarina's 4,4,4,4 string is normally done with circle,circle,circle,circle (or B,B,B,B on Xbox). If we made a script that spams circle it would repeatedly do the attack string and could win a treasure battle, but it wouldnt be able to automatically go to the next treasure battle, as that has to be done by pressing X (A on xbox). By switching them around so that right kick is done with X/A instead, we can spam the string and go to the next treasure battle all just by spamming X( or A). Then when you want to play for real you can just switch them back.

It works very well by the way, I went to bed a 5th Kyu and woke up a Mighty Ruler(24 dan), and half of the custom stuff is unlocked. So that answers my question, the treasure battle AI never gets very good lol.

Like KS said its still simpler to use a trainer or other program, but I guess if they dont have those for consoles this would be the best thing.