Topic: PAUL PHOENIX- 5 Juggles, easy deathfist, easy movement

GOLD NOVA IV

User Info Menu

PAUL PHOENIX- 5 Juggles, easy deathfist, easy movement

Paul was so easy I'm wondering if it was necessary to make a script for him... but here you go!

I'll be doing Dragunov next, then Kazumi, then who knows, I'm thinking maybe kuma/panda if no other requests come.

switch sides with left and right d-pad

switch sides with L3 and R3:

Right stick right: B3 Lights Out starter. 14 frame startup, hits high, does 61 dmg.
    Right stick up: UF4 Hopkick starter. 15 frame startup, hits mid, jumps over lows, does 60 dmg.
    Right stick left: QCB+1+2 Higaku starter. 18 frame startup, hits mid, ducks under highs, does 69 dmg.
    Right stick down: ff+4 Neutron Bomb starter. 26 frame startup, hits mid, good range, 65 dmg. Note that you can use this to combo after pauls full-crouch DF+1+2 for 75 dmg.

Press R1: one-button deathfist. Can do up to 72 damage in one hit if it counter-hits. Use this instead of the universal after QCF+3+4, b,f+1, and CH SS+1. Actually, deathfist does so much damage you can use it after most launchers and it will do almost as much damage as the universal.
    Press L1: A universal combo for Paul, not tied to any specific launcher. This combo works after:
    d/f+2u/f+4
    WS+2
    CH qcb+4
    qcf+1
    qcb+1+2
    CH qcb+1
    CH [b+2], 1
    low parries
    Press L2: Use to unleash Pauls greatest secret technique...

Left stick right: iWR
    Left stick up: rapid sidestep to background
    Left stick left: Korean Backdash
    Left stick down: rapid sidestep to foreground

Enjoy!

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to justframe For This Useful Post:

GOLD NOVA IV

User Info Menu

Re: PAUL PHOENIX- 5 Juggles, easy deathfist, easy movement

I've got a Dragunov one. Requesting a Miguel or Leo tho, having trouble learning those two's styles.

GOLD NOVA IV

User Info Menu

Little contribution for you... All your goddamn ORAAAH enders made me want to try to find one combo that had higher damage than your goddamn ORAAAH's without the goddamn ORAAAAAAH's :P

Due to the S! distance, it shouldn't be possible to ORAAAH this... Tho if you make it work I'll probably cry... :P

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

this gps script does not work?

GOLD NOVA IV

User Info Menu

what isnt working for you

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by justframe View Post
    what isnt working for you
    its working sorry but u did a well good script i was using a HORI FIGHTING PAD for that reason it didnt work but using the PS4 PAD its working fine thank you so much for sharing your script