GOLD NOVA IV

User Info Menu

Re: Dragunov (PC)

just change btn7 and 8 to ps4_L1 and L2

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

Roger that!
    Update - didn't work for some unknown reason..so I migrated all the combos to your Asuka script and that's Done the trick!

SILVER I

User Info Menu

thanks man!

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

DRAGUNOV PS4 VERSION. I have MIGRATED / EDITED the combos onto an Asuka script created by JustFrame. the LS has KBD movement etc. I haven't changed the names of the combos of the Asuka script; only the combos themselves. Press and click L3 / R3 to switch sides. L1 and R1 have combos assigned to them. The rest of the combos are on RS, RS back is the iWR2 (+ rage drive combo) and see the rest for yourself!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to pimpologist For This Useful Post:

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Thank you! May I ask if anyone has gotten banned ? Is this safe or will I get vacbanned?

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

all safe - no ban man

SILVER III

User Info Menu

Thanks @KS212 for a nice script
    Just fixed the frames for consoles using L3/R3 script that Pimpologist provided earlier.
    Now RS Down and R1/RB Combo will not drop on Xbox/PS4:

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by KS212 View Post
    This one's for justframe. It almost feels wrong to make a script for Dragunov... The character is seriously too strong to the point of being very close to OP. He has it all, mixups galore and the ability to do ridiculous damage from Lows. His execution heavy mechanic (f3~df,u..1 cancel), while 'good to know' is definitely not even necessary to do very high damage. Its primary function, especially the double cancel version, is extreme wall carry. Once at the wall you may as well give up and accept a loss, that's how many wall damage options he has...

Someone at Bamco has to be smoking crack... Why in the absolute blue hell is his WR2 safe on block?? A RUNNING move SAFE ON BLOCK... Also don't even get me started on his d2 'poke'... Most OP poke in the game if you ask me...

RS Up = qcf2, f4,4,3.. 1.. f3,2 (S!) fff...3,2,1 (10hit, 72 damage). Pretty standard sort of bread and butter from the D-man. If you remove the qcf2 from the script, it can be used as a Universal.

RS Right = qcf1, f,4,4,3.. 1.. f3~df,u1.. f1+2 (S!) fff d3,3 (10hit 68 damage). Solid combo starting from his backfist. Comes out extremely fast with strong wall carry.

RS Down = db3.. d2.. ws4.. 1.. f3~df,u1.. f1+2 (S!) fff wr2 (8hit 66 damage or so). Yeah, all that from a SWEEP... why his d2 poke has the ability to 'pick up OTG' I have no idea but its just BS. Note, IF YOU HAVE RAGE, the last wr2 hit becomes Rage Drive. If you continue to hold RS down after the Rage Drive, you get his d3+4 stomp for a total of 87 damage. If you don't have Rage, let go of the stick after the wr2.

RS Left = b2,1,d3 (!).. d2.. ws4.. b1,2 (S!) fff...3,2,1 (8hit, 61 damage). This is a mid, high, low MIXUP start. The beginning 2 hits and the sweep do NOT true combo but usually it won't be blocked unless your opponent knows the Dragunov matchup very well. For all intents and purposes this leads into a combo similar to the RS Down one but with much LESS wall carry, giving you more midscreen followup options after the S! if you want to manually followup. You can Rage Art after the S! if you want for 80 damage total.

RS Press = iWR2. That completely BS safe running while running 2... If you have Rage, it becomes instant while running Rage Drive into a full combo. If the Rage Drive lands, keep holding the button.

LS Press = Currently holding a variant of RS Down that does 1 damage less. However this variant is less likely to drop in lag as it does not use the f3~df,u1 cancel.

On that note, the f3~df,u1 cancel is very timing unfriendly. If you asked me to raw script this execution, I officially give up. Trying to raw script it will give you an f3 usually into a backfist and not the standing 1. Either that, or you'll simply jump 1. The inputs seem like a mess for it simply because any instances of this cancel are performed by hand. BECAUSE all these were performed by hand they technically should not drop in lag but no promises. It really is one hell of a messed up cancel similar to Nina's iWS1's, just not quite that hard. If anyone can come up with a 'clean raw' script for this cancel, please share it.

nice

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12