Topic: KAZUMI MISHIMA- 5 Juggles and easy movement

GOLD NOVA IV

User Info Menu

KAZUMI MISHIMA- 5 Juggles and easy movement

By request I made a script for Kazumi. I actually really like this character's style, although I wish she played a little bit more like a typical mishima. In general she just feels incomplete, especially when you look at how few launchers she actually has.

One thing Kazumi really struggles with is that her higher damage combos don't work on small characters, that's the reason for the slightly reduced damage on these. I've thought about making another version with better damage where I just don't worry about whether the combo can hit small characters or not, but it wouldn't be out for a while.

Next up will be Leo who should be done sometime this week, then Lucky Chloe, then Miguel.

Switches sides with left and right d-pad:

And switch sides with L3/R3:

Right stick right: UF4 Hopkick starter. 15 frame startup. 58 damage, hits mid, jumps over lows.
    Right stick up: UF343 Axle Kick starter. 28 frame startup. 58 damage, hits mid, jumps over lows. Better range than the hopkick.
    Right stick left: DF2 Tiger Wind Uppercut starter. 18 frame startup. 58 damage, hits mid.
    Right stick down: FF4 Oroshi Heel starter. 20 frame startup. 66 damage, hits mid.

Hold R1: A universal combo for Kazumi. Tested and proven to work after:
    (Fearless warrior stance abbreviated to FW)
    UF+4
    FF4
    DF2 (must microdash after the launcher, and will not work against small characters)
    FW 1
    FW 2
    CH B4
    CH 4 ( very tight timing, do B2 first if you are having trouble landing it)
    WS2
    Low Parries
    Left stick right: instant while-running
    Left stick up: rapid sidestep to background
    Left stick left: Korean backdash
    Left stick down: rapid sidestep to foreground

Enjoy!

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to justframe For This Useful Post:

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Re: KAZUMI MISHIMA- 5 Juggles and easy movement

Thank you very much for your hard work, friend!

GOLD NOVA IV

User Info Menu

Ugh, Kazumi has the non working smalls issue too? Ugh. Damnit Bamco...

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

A female with electric uppercut would have been badass though I agree

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Issue with this script just like KS212 scripts is if you get get hit or you block the script does not trigger anymore when you press the trigger button, you have to tap forward twice to be able to use them again. In practice mode this will work against cpu just standing but in real combat half the time won' trigger.

GOLD NOVA IV

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by muplayer2000 View Post
    Issue with this script just like KS212 scripts is if you get get hit or you block the script does not trigger anymore when you press the trigger button, you have to tap forward twice to be able to use them again. In practice mode this will work against cpu just standing but in real combat half the time won' trigger.
    Ok this definitely confirms the problem is solely with you and not with the scripts. Nobody else has this issue.

It also goes without saying but these scripts are NOT an instant 'I win' button nor are they an instant 'proskeelzOMG' button. You still need to know how to actually freaking play. If you're just expecting the script to 'bust out a perfect punish' even while you are in hitstun or blockstun then THAT is the problem right there. No SHIT nothing is going to trigger or work when you are being hit, its called BEING IN HIT/BLOCKSTUN for a reason.

The only time the scripts will work is if you are NOT being hit OR manually moving. Meaning you must know how to at least play the game well enough to PUT YOURSELF IN AN INPUT NEUTRAL STATE to use the script. You must have at least some fundamental level of actual playing skill to gain anything from these scripts. If you have absolutely no fundamentals and are praying for an instant 'I win' button, give up right now. There are so, so many ppl who come looking for scripts for any fighting game thinking it will make them instant pro and be an instant 'I win' button online when nothing is further from the truth. If these scripts actually made it possible to be an 'I win' button of sorts online, I WOULD NEVER SHARE MY WORK! Who in their right mind would hand out 'I win' buttons? If I had such power I'd be using it MYSELF to wreck all of you :P

The reason I have no problem sharing is because they are nothing more than a basic crutch that gives you an extremely TINY advantage in EXTREMELY specific situations. Nothing more, nothing less.

There is nothing to fix here.

GOLD NOVA IV

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by muplayer2000 View Post
    Most scripts work this way, when you press left and right on the d-pad it toggles which way the combos will work from, so that the combo can be run on both sides of the screen. An unfortunate side-effect is that if you press back, you need to press forward again to get the combos to work correctly. If you don't like it I always include a version that switches sides with L3 and R3, and for other scripts its very simple to edit them yourself, just look for the 'determine back and forward' segment in the main and change the buttons to whatever you want them to be.

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by justframe View Post
    Most scripts work this way, when you press left and right on the d-pad it toggles which way the combos will work from, so that the combo can be run on both sides of the screen. An unfortunate side-effect is that if you press back, you need to press forward again to get the combos to work correctly. If you don't like it I always include a version that switches sides with L3 and R3, and for other scripts its very simple to edit them yourself, just look for the 'determine back and forward' segment in the main and change the buttons to whatever you want them to be.
    yES THIS WAS THE PROBLEM!!!!!! tHANXZ JUSTFRAME TO INCLUDE the switch sides with L3 and R3 now there is no issues anymore, thank you man

GOLD NOVA IV

User Info Menu

@justframe

I've been doing a bit of fiddling and I'm not seeing a problem with Kazumi's bigger combos not landing on smaller characters. Exactly which part of a 'big' combo are you having trouble with? Is it anything to do with her FlyStep move? (f3+4 or f2~F). All of her big combos are reliant on that one move and there is a trick to it as there are 2 points in which the move can be cancelled.

Got an example combo that you were having trouble scripting?

GOLD NOVA IV

User Info Menu

Kazumi's DF2 was originally supposed to be f3~F2, b,f+2,1,4 S! dash b,f+2,1,1+2 for I think 61 damage, which was the max I could find off that launcher. the b,f+2,1,4 never hit xiaoyu when i tested it, but always hit kazuya so I assumed it didn't work on smalls.

There was some other combo I was going to use off ff4 that did over 70 but had the same problem, I cant remember what it was now though lol.

GOLD NOVA IV

User Info Menu

Aha ok. Yeah that won't work off df2, you have to use the variant of 3,1 (S!), dash, df1... bf2,1,1+2 (9hits). It does the same 61 damage for less inputs.

Here's the code for it:

ff4 combo, only one I can think of is: ff4..FLY,2..f3~F4..df1..b2 (S!) dash bf,2,1,1+2 but this one only does 67 damage. If there's a 70+ damage variant I'd like to see it x.x

GOLD NOVA IV

User Info Menu

I went back to the drawing board with Kazumi and managed to squeak out a little bit more damage for her. The left stick left DF2 now does 61, and the left stick down ff4 now does 74, but does not work on smalls, so against them use the universal instead. I also changed the KBD and iWR to work with back/forward.

with left and right d-pad switch:

Alisa will probably be done sometime next week.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to justframe For This Useful Post:

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

EXCELLENT

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

Thank you I wanted to experiment with kasumi, looking forward to Asuka

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

MANY THANKS FOR THE EFFORT ON MAKING THESE SCRIPTS FOR ALL OF US ON HERE

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Hey, I don't know how scripts work, but I didn't want anything major, the only thing I wanted to try is the Back Forward 2, 1+2, 1+2, which is Kazumi's highest damage ender.

Was there a way to have a script for just that, and like put it on one of my controller buttons? Thanks.