Topic: LUCKY CHLOE! 7 juggles, easy rage, and more

GOLD NOVA IV

User Info Menu

LUCKY CHLOE! 7 juggles, easy rage, and more

Back again with Lucky Chloe! If you're anything like me, when you first got Tekken you looked for a tier list, and for some ungodly reason, a bunch of koreans declared this character was bottom tier. Maybe she won't do as well against tournament level players, but against players online its an absolute bloodbath, by far the most fun I've had testing a script yet!

I still plan to do Miguel next, then tweak my Kazumi script to see if I can get a little more damage out of it, and then on to Alisa.

Switch sides with left and right d-pad:

Switch sides with L3 and R3:

Right stick right: UF2 C-Krump starter. 15 frame startup, hits mid, 62 damage.
    Right stick up: UF3 hopkick starter. 17 frame startup, hits mid, jumps over lows and crushes some highs, 62 damage.
    Right stick left: DB1+2 Aerial Arc starter. 25 frame startup, hits mid, 64 damage.
    Right stick down: F4 Double Axe Aerial starter. 26 frame startup, hits mid, jumps over lows, 69 damage.

Hold R1: A universal combo for Chloe. Works after:
    Chloe's scoot stance referred to as SCOOT. Twist Left stance referred to as TWISTL.

d/f+2
    u/f+3
    u/f+4
    f+4
    d/b+1+2
    SCOOT 4
    TWISTL 3
    WS 2
    WS 1,4
    FC d/f+4
    CH b1
    CH b4
    CH FC d/f+1
    CH 1+2 (after sidestep)
    Low Parries

Hold R2: Chloe's rage art. Chloe has a unique rage art that increases in damage if you press 3 in time with her kicks. Holding this down will do that and give you the max damage off her rage art. Note that if someone hits you before you connect with the rage art, it will throw off the timing and you won't get the full damage.

Hold L1: Chloe's infamous back-turned launcher. Hits mid and does 92 damage, but you must be in Chloe's back-turned stance for it to work. The moves I've found so far that leave you in back-turned stance are:
    d+3+4, d+3+4
    ss+4
    f+4 (if you hold back during the attack)
    b+3 (if you hold back)
    You can also tap L1 to repeatedly do her roll.

Hold L2: Chloe's unblockable into a combo. Hit mid and does 102 damage. Not too practical since the unblockable is very slow, but I thought it was cool you could combo off it, so I included it.

Left stick right: iWR
    Left stick up: rapid sidestep to background
    Left stick right: korean backdash
    Left stick down: rapid sidestep to foreground

Enjoy!

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to justframe For This Useful Post:

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Re: LUCKY CHLOE! 7 juggles, easy rage, and more

strong work as always buddy!

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

Totally beast package! R1 sometimes doesn't come out fast but its such an easy combo that it can be manually inputted. had no problems with anything else through around 50 treasure battles.

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

Wanted to run this by you; the movement when you go to p2 side is inverted, so pressing R3 means hitting left on the left analogue stick to go back and right to go forward (un-natural thumb/eye combo). Have you come across movement scripts (amongst the other combos) by falconpunch? He seems to have a script to allow for movement so that left is going forward and right to go back on p2 side In a kbd fashion. I was wondering if those movement scripts could be added to your existing ones? Or tweaking your movement scripts to mirror that type. (Ahem...my mere swapping around and cutting and pasting hasn't worked!)

SILVER III

User Info Menu

No Joke u do the best scripts on this site for tekken 7 :P

GOLD NOVA IV

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by pimpologist View Post
    Wanted to run this by you; the movement when you go to p2 side is inverted, so pressing R3 means hitting left on the left analogue stick to go back and right to go forward (un-natural thumb/eye combo). Have you come across movement scripts (amongst the other combos) by falconpunch? He seems to have a script to allow for movement so that left is going forward and right to go back on p2 side In a kbd fashion. I was wondering if those movement scripts could be added to your existing ones? Or tweaking your movement scripts to mirror that type. (Ahem...my mere swapping around and cutting and pasting hasn't worked!)
    Which scripts are you talking about? The only ones I know of that falconpunch included movement in were his king and heihachi ones, with the movements mapped to R2 and L2.

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

My bad, its Scripts by KS212!

GOLD NOVA IV

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by pimpologist View Post
    My bad, its Scripts by KS212!
    Okay I see

If you wanted it to work like KS212's all you have to do is go to the combo data for the KBD and copy/paste it over the combo data for iWR. Hit ctrl+f, type in KBD, search until you get to the data and then copy everything inbetween KBD and EOC (but not those two themselves), then do the same to search for iWR and paste over everything inbetween iWR and EOC. That will cause the KBD to run from both left stick left and right, and you can choose which to use based on what side you're on.

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

You should be knighted for your services! I will try this, although I have been seriously having fun destroying people with your scripts man! Thanks.

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

Update : movement script merged successfully THANK YOU

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

BTW- you should consider doing a proper Mishima script. Given your credentials, You would be able to create a masterpiece. The current ones are not too useful.