Topic: Sub-Zero 5 Combos, 3 Spam.

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Sub-Zero 5 Combos, 3 Spam.

Havent had the enthusiasm lately to do scripts on injustice with the way the balance is at the moment hopefully it changes with the release of starfire who i will be instantly making a script for as she looks so good regardless of tier but anyways here is a sub zero nothing special just good solid damage.

RS: Back one meter like 36% on catwoman very basic and quick to come out.
    UP one meter 43% on catwoman can be meter burned at the end of string if wanting to spend extra bar for reset
    Forward one meter 44% on catwoman quick low into solid combo once again can spend extra bar for reset.
    Down two meter around 60 % on catwoman is a mix up and can be blocked in parts but i liked it so i added it in can be meter burned as per the upper two combos.
    LS: Back quick slide spam.
    Up corner combo one bar 36% on catwoman just a quick one as i got bored if im honest.
    Forward Ice blast spam
    Down command grab spam

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Iconic91 For This Useful Post:

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Re: Sub-Zero 5 Combos, 3 Spam.

of course no problem if theres any problems please do let me know!

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

the spam cant be changed its teetering on the point of even recognising them as commands i cant go any lower, i forgot to mention rs down needs to be done while in the air due to the fact of adding his anti air in would of made the timing needed for it to be insane and i couldnt get it to hit when not done at the right height of enemy.

- - - Updated - - -

so do an anti air then when they nearly drop do rs dwon and that should sort it

- - - Updated - - -

tested on batman and catwoman ill look over it tomorrow because they all worked fine for the hours of testing done on practice

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Thank you soo much for the script! As a huge sub zero fan I request something like this right from the start! You are my angel and savior! Seriously I FREAKING love you! Sending good vibes your way!

btw I hope you don't mind me asking and only if you have the time. Can you take out the spam moves from one of the analog sticks? And only put combos on one stick preferably right analog stick? It's because I usually use the left analog stick to jump around lol. Like jumping overhead to the right or left. It's faster for me to quickly swipe diagnolly up with the analog stick then press 2 bottoms on the Dpad. Anyway if it's not possible to just put the combos one one analog stick and use the other to move around it's totally fine. Thank you thank you so much once again for everything! Hope you have a wonderful day!

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

thanks man thats a really nice message. so you just want the right stick combos and no spam or all of it on one stick?

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

MASTER GUARDIAN I

User Info Menu

thanks for your time and effort like aways

SILVER II

User Info Menu

How can I fix this to where combo starts when enemy is frozen? Can do iceball cancels myself and allows for mixups. Also would allow me to hitconfirm and punish more consistently when they are frozen from my clone

Also corner combo isn't optimized. You can do 221 launcher, 1 1, 1 1, enhanced command grab. Could also do trait setups.

Pressing forward to start combos can be tricky especially when doing JI starter. The combos will mess up. Is it possible to make forward diaganals make script also set yo forward?

Right analog right combo drops sometimes with JI3. They will jump too soon, maybe it can be adjusted like add a dash when they are frozen and adjust timing. Also isn't optimal can do n23, b2 before command grab.

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

no disrespect but i hardly play injustice anymore once they sort out its problems then ill start making scripts for it again

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Iconic91 For This Useful Post:

MASTER GUARDIAN I

User Info Menu

ill be sending starfire combos to you ill be playing her alotttttt