Topic: Can someone please help!

GOLD NOVA I

User Info Menu

Can someone please help!

Guys I am trying to make a 5x EWGF script but with date that I understand but I just cant get it to work. Here is what I have but it does not do the 5x EWGF when pressing the button.

Can someone please check my script and say what I am doing wrong?

I would really appreciate any help.

Cronus Zen User

User Info Menu

Re: Can someone please help!

You never tell it when to run. All you have there is a combo. The combo will not run unless you tell it to.

GOLD NOVA I

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by GL0ZZ3N View Post
    You never tell it when to run. All you have there is a combo. The combo will not run unless you tell it to.
    Ahh no bro it's just one part from my script I have everything set up also when and how to run it.

But when I press run this combo does not work so I want someone to check this script to see if there is maybe something wrong with the wait timings or such.

GOLD NOVA IV

User Info Menu

I'll give you some tips from a gameplay perspective. Only Kazuya can do 5/6x EWGF in a row, the other Mishimas can't so I'm going to assume you are using Kazuya.

Actually landing 5x or 6x EWGF is not simply a matter of just doing the EWGF command, you'll only get a max of 3 that way. You have to do a normal EWGF first, and the 2nd one has to be a Perfect EWGF (PEWGF). The difference between normal and Perfect is ONLY KAZUYA has the input where it goes forward, neutral, downforward+RightPunch. The difference is it comes out in 12 frames instead of 13 ONLY after a regular EWGF which is essential for the timing. This is 'trick' number one.

After the PEWGF, you have to do 2x dashing EWGF, not just the regular one... so microdash, EWGF (aka DEWGF), microdash, EWGF. Otherwise your distance is too short. This is 'trick' number 2.

Finally, and here is the inconsistency... to land the 5th and 6th EWGF, it is purely dependant on the INITIAL launch... As I've said in another post somewhere, electrics are inconsistent by nature. If you just do a single normal EWGF to a standing opponent 10 times, at least 3 maybe 4 out of 10 you will get a slightly crooked launch. This is by design. Because of this inconsistency its impossible to 'perfectly' script 5 in a row. But I've found that if you make the 5th EWGF into a PEWGF, it tends to hit more often than not. Normally for play if you're doing this by hand, you'd just do 3x or 4x DEWGF in a row.

Watch how TheMainManSWE does it on his stream/youtube channel, that's really the best example to follow.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

I wrote this for Titan One, should work on Cronus. 70% consistent, depends on how the first electric lands range/axis. Dash timers are labelled so you can modify it yourself. Moving cancels combo, so you can use the first hit as a normal electric. Don't use it to try and punish anything -14f though.

GOLD NOVA IV

User Info Menu

Nice work. You can do it that way but to make it more consistent you really need one PEWGF in there.