Topic: ALISA BOSKONOVITCH- 6 Juggles and easy movement

GOLD NOVA IV

User Info Menu

ALISA BOSKONOVITCH- 6 Juggles and easy movement

Here is the Alisa script that was requested a while back.

I'm attempting to update my Nina script with better combos and the movement change, hopefully that will be finished soon, and then I'll move on to Asuka.

Switch sides with left and right d-pad:

Switch sides with L3 and R3:

Right stick right: d/f+2 Pickup starter. 15 frames, hits mid, does 61 damage.
    Right stick up: u/f+4 hopkick starter. 15 frame startup, hits mid, jumps over lows, does 65 damage.
    Right stick left: 1+2 Gigabyte Hammer starter. 33 frame startup, hits mid, jumps over lows, very good range, does 66 damage
    Right stick down: d+3+4 Harpoon Sweep starter. 27 frame startup, hits low, does 65 damage. Note that the effective range of the launcher can vary between characters. Should work consistently against all characters at close range.

Hold R1: A universal combo for Alisa. Works after:
    d/f+2
    u/f+4,4
    1+2
    d+3+4
    (b+3+4), 3+4
    d/b+1~2
    SBT 4
    CH (1,2) 2
    CH b4
    CH (b+1), 1+2
    CH d+3 (at max range for normal and small characters, works at any distance against bigs)
    CH (d+3), 1 (first three hits)
    CH SBT 3
    Hold L2: another combo for Alisa not tied to a specific launcher. This one works best after:
    CH 4
    CH (1,2), 4
    CH (2), 4
    CH (b+2), 4
    WS 3, 3
    CH (2,3),3
    d/b+1~4
    Left stick forward: iWR
    Left stick back: Korean Backdash
    Left stick up: rapid sidestep to background
    Left stick down: rapid sidestep to foreground

Enjoy!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to justframe For This Useful Post:

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

Re: ALISA BOSKONOVITCH- 6 Juggles and easy movement

Looking forward to wrecking people with this! That Heihachi amendment you did for me was godlike man.

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Can you run this script on stick arcade ?

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

I've never used a script that uses L3 and R3 to switch sides, how does it work? Do you only have to press it once when you switch side and then you can combo even if you're blocking?

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

hit up practice mode. cant combo whilst blocking but can immediately after, can use it to whiff punish and of course just time it right where possible. if it doesn't work out and the first hits are blocked you can always withdraw from the full combo by pressing back on Dpad or L stick. yes press R3 and L3 depending on which side you are on. NOTE - The combos work in the same direction on the R stick; so for example if you're on the LEFT side, and flicking R3 RIGHT gives you a DF2 combo, IF you go to the right side (opposite direction) press/click R3. THEN, flicking R3 to the right will give you the same combo (the combo / flick direction doesn't change, Clicking R3 tells the device to do the combo in the opposite direction on the screen).

GOLD NOVA IV

User Info Menu

Nijak:
    Can you run this script on stick arcade ?
    If its a stick supported by Cronusmax it should work. I don't use an arcade stick so I'm not sure if you would need to change the combo triggers or not.

Eletif:
    I've never used a script that uses L3 and R3 to switch sides, how does it work? Do you only have to press it once when you switch side and then you can combo even if you're blocking?
    You press L3 to make combos work if your character is on the left side of the screen, and R3 to make them work if your character is on the right. Its made like that so that you can block/backdash and then be able to use the combos without having to press forward first. You only have to press it once and then the combos will work from that side until you press the other button.

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

So can i for example, switch sides, press L3/R3 then forget about it until i switch sides again? So I'll be able to combo whenever?

GOLD NOVA IV

User Info Menu

yes

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

I have a question, if I wanted to implement your method of switching sides with L3/R3, which part of the script do I have to copy over?

GOLD NOVA IV

User Info Menu

This part in the main section, you can hit ctrl+f and type in 'determine back and forward' to get to it:

Change if(get_val(RIGHT)) and else if(get_val(LEFT)) to if(get_val(PS4_L3)) and else if(get_val(PS4_R3))