Topic: Help for using CronusMax in The Division - Ajuda para uso do CronusMax

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Help for using CronusMax in The Division - Ajuda para uso do CronusMax

Help for using CronusMax in The Division.

Good afternoon everyone.

I'm having some difficulty setting up my CronusMax to use with automatic weapons.
    It often plays using as primary, automatic weapons (assault rifle or Submachine gun) and secondary semi automatic weapons (rifle sniper or even rifle assault - MDR), but I can not set up the rapid fire for automatic weapons, how should I do?

And how do you set the anti retreat with different values for different weapons?

Thank you for your help.
    /
    /
    /
    /
    /
    /

Ajuda para uso do CronusMax no The Division.

Boa tarde a todos.

Estou tendo algumas dificuldades para configurar meu CronusMax para usar com armas automáticas.
    Constumo jogar usando como primária, armas automáticas ( rifle assalto ou Submetralhadora ) e secundária armas semi automáticas ( Rifle atirador ou mesmo rifle assalto - MDR ), mas não consigo configurar o rapid fire para as armas automáticas, como devo fazer ?

E como configurar o anti recuo com valores diferentes para armas diferentes ?

Obrigado pela ajuda.

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

Re: Help for using CronusMax in The Division - Ajuda para uso do CronusMax

There are quite a few scripts for the Division already on the forum. I'd suggest searching the Division in the search bar and you will probably find what you're looking for. The mods are excellent as well and are very helpful.

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by luceng View Post
    Help for using CronusMax in The Division.

Good afternoon everyone.

I'm having some difficulty setting up my CronusMax to use with automatic weapons.
    It often plays using as primary, automatic weapons (assault rifle or Submachine gun) and secondary semi automatic weapons (rifle sniper or even rifle assault - MDR), but I can not set up the rapid fire for automatic weapons, how should I do?

And how do you set the anti retreat with different values for different weapons?

Thank you for your help.
    you can use this one.
    read the instructions inside the script

4. The Following User Says Thank You to LEX LOST For This Useful Post:

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Thank you !

SILVER II

User Info Menu

thanks!!!!