Topic: Jin Kazama (PC) - This Script Is Worth $100

GOLD NOVA IV

User Info Menu

Jin Kazama (PC) - This Script Is Worth $100

I guess I've hung onto this long enough...

I had originally intended to create a Jin script with nothing but high level Zen cancel combos, but then I realized that Zen cancels are 1) EXTREMELY inconsistent and 2) do not work on everyone, they don't hit small characters... I tried for over a month to find a way and sad to say its similar to how Nina's butterfly combo just can not be scripted as the combo is inconsistent by nature *sigh*. So, I had to take out all the Zen cancel combos... With all those gone, there wasn't really much left as Jin by nature is arguably THE single hardest character to script high damage for.

Regardless I put together some nice, reasonably high damaging combos and was going to release this a couple of months ago until someone pissed me off. That, along with a few other things outside of this forum in the online scene made me stop releasing altogether. Now that the 'new toy' feel of the online scene has largely cooled off along with some of the bullshit I refused to support, I figure I may as well share this as the actions of a few shouldn't affect the many. Hopefully I won't regret releasing this...

Anyway, enough talk as I don't think anyone cares anyway... Onto the combos:

RS Up = EWTU to EWHF.. 1, f2,4,4 (S!).. f,f, f3+4 (8hit, 69 damage) A solid consistent damaging combo starting from the Electric Wind Thrusting Upper. Use for a LOT of wall carry from the soccerball final kick.

RS Right = EWTU to EWHF.. 4 (S!).. CDS4..b3~f1,2 (7hit, 73 damage). Another EWTU to EWHF variant with a short distance S!. The value of this combo is you can stop the combo after the S! and dash forward and insert anything you like manually for some variance and make it look like you actually know how to play Jin properly :P (I'm serious damnit :P)

RS Down = ff3.. b2,1.. 1,2,4 (S!).. ff, f3+4 (8hit, 57 damage). Axekick starter with high wall carry due to the soccerball kick finish.

RS Left = EWHF.. CDS4.. b3~f1.. b3~f1,2 (7 hit, 70 damage + $100). The infamous '$100 combo'. This combo by nature as you can find numerous vids online explaining it, is slightly inconsistent because of the Electric Wind Hook Fist's tendency to launch slightly off angle. I have made it as loose as humanly possible but it may drop say 2-3 out of 10 times. If you land this in a real fight, make sure you tell your opponent they owe you $100. Same way all of you now owe me $100 :P

RS Press = EWHF to full RageDrive (5hit, 78 damage). What it says, a simple way to get big damage.

LS Press = L.L.R.K to Spinning Flare Kick (movelist name) on one button. Basically a sweep into a double leg flop over. It uses the standard f,N,d,f input so I figure someone will appreciate a 1 button for this.

Left Stick has justframe's new improved movement scripts. Since Jin is a Mishima, the iWR has been replaced by a proper Wavedash.

Swap sides with Left or Right on DPAD

Swap sides with left and right on the Dualshock 4 TouchPad (do not use if you're not using a Dualshock4)

As usual bla bla bla PC VERSION bla bla bla no PS4 bla bla bla poar bla bla bla pay me $100 bla bla bla bla de bla bla bet you nobody reads this anyway bla bla bla + blah. :P

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to KS212 For This Useful Post:

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

Re: Jin Kazama (PC) - This Script Is Worth $100

thanks soooo much for deciding to release this bro, I will make adjustments if needed for PS4. looking forward to testing this out as it reads EPIC.

SILVER II

User Info Menu

thank you for the script, can confirm works most of the time on ps4 with 4 bars or higher.

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

Hey there wonder if you can help with 1 input, im working on a kazuya ender TMM style but cant seem to get a WS 4 to work at all, im looking to get it at the start of this combo here:
    ..damn it I was supposed to put this on Kazuya post..

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

thanks man your bla bla bla XD

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by KS212 View Post
    I guess I've hung onto this long enough...

I had originally intended to create a Jin script with nothing but high level Zen cancel combos, but then I realized that Zen cancels are 1) EXTREMELY inconsistent and 2) do not work on everyone, they don't hit small characters... I tried for over a month to find a way and sad to say its similar to how Nina's butterfly combo just can not be scripted as the combo is inconsistent by nature *sigh*. So, I had to take out all the Zen cancel combos... With all those gone, there wasn't really much left as Jin by nature is arguably THE single hardest character to script high damage for.

Regardless I put together some nice, reasonably high damaging combos and was going to release this a couple of months ago until someone pissed me off. That, along with a few other things outside of this forum in the online scene made me stop releasing altogether. Now that the 'new toy' feel of the online scene has largely cooled off along with some of the bullshit I refused to support, I figure I may as well share this as the actions of a few shouldn't affect the many. Hopefully I won't regret releasing this...

Anyway, enough talk as I don't think anyone cares anyway... Onto the combos:

RS Up = EWTU to EWHF.. 1, f2,4,4 (S!).. f,f, f3+4 (8hit, 69 damage) A solid consistent damaging combo starting from the Electric Wind Thrusting Upper. Use for a LOT of wall carry from the soccerball final kick.

RS Right = EWTU to EWHF.. 4 (S!).. CDS4..b3~f1,2 (7hit, 73 damage). Another EWTU to EWHF variant with a short distance S!. The value of this combo is you can stop the combo after the S! and dash forward and insert anything you like manually for some variance and make it look like you actually know how to play Jin properly :P (I'm serious damnit :P)

RS Down = ff3.. b2,1.. 1,2,4 (S!).. ff, f3+4 (8hit, 57 damage). Axekick starter with high wall carry due to the soccerball kick finish.

RS Left = EWHF.. CDS4.. b3~f1.. b3~f1,2 (7 hit, 70 damage + $100). The infamous '$100 combo'. This combo by nature as you can find numerous vids online explaining it, is slightly inconsistent because of the Electric Wind Hook Fist's tendency to launch slightly off angle. I have made it as loose as humanly possible but it may drop say 2-3 out of 10 times. If you land this in a real fight, make sure you tell your opponent they owe you $100. Same way all of you now owe me $100 :P

RS Press = EWHF to full RageDrive (5hit, 78 damage). What it says, a simple way to get big damage.

LS Press = L.L.R.K to Spinning Flare Kick (movelist name) on one button. Basically a sweep into a double leg flop over. It uses the standard f,N,d,f input so I figure someone will appreciate a 1 button for this.

Left Stick has justframe's new improved movement scripts. Since Jin is a Mishima, the iWR has been replaced by a proper Wavedash.

Swap sides with Left or Right on DPAD

Swap sides with left and right on the Dualshock 4 TouchPad (do not use if you're not using a Dualshock4)

As usual bla bla bla PC VERSION bla bla bla no PS4 bla bla bla poar bla bla bla pay me $100 bla bla bla bla de bla bla bet you nobody reads this anyway bla bla bla + blah. :P
    thanks man

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Hello.

Im new here. Is there a tut on how to add this into tekken? a reply would be greatly appreciated.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Yoo how do i even setup it im a bot sry im on x1