SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

Re: COD WW2 Scrip Game Interface [S.G.I]

Lol true, I hope they fix the servers soon tho

GOLD NOVA IV

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by musky View Post
    well the cod ww2 servers are so messed up now we cant even get online so waiting is no issue..
    Yes I wasn't able to get on a few hours yesterday. Then the few matches i played I was stuck on leaderboards. I the quit and played custom games. Smh crap game...

3. The Following User Says Thank You to RAPTOR_ZEN For This Useful Post:

GamePack Developer

User Info Menu

Man I'm trying to get online been downloading the 50 GB to play multiplayer but it's been about 2 hrs already and I'm only @ 60% downloading lol. Granted I'm at my brother in laws house so I have no idea what internet speeds he has, but seems like it will be looking at 4 hrs just to upload online multiplayer. What wait times has everyone else experienced on Xbox one?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to WHITE 4ND N3RDY For This Useful Post:

GOLD NOVA IV

User Info Menu

Didn't take long to download on PS4. It only downloaded like 9 gigs for me. I have disc.

Hey are you back at it again or still retired from jitter scripting?

Script Support

User Info Menu

Well, I actually downloaded it twice. Yesterday took very long, but I was also playing CODIW at the same time. At one point I stopped playing IW and the last 40% were downloaded quickly.

Script Support

User Info Menu

I hate the game with every fiber in my body. Why would they go back to this rubbish game play? It is boring, slow and the worst of it all there is no unlimited sprint and slide available.

GamePack Developer

User Info Menu

Nope just gaming. Dont have time to mess around with that stuff. I like seeing what others are doing anyways.

I like the game though, I couldn't get into the future warfare stuff guess I'm old fashion or a dinosaur lol. Reminds me of waw & og cod3. Those were may favorite cods'

10. The Following User Says Thank You to WHITE 4ND N3RDY For This Useful Post:

MASTER GUARDIAN ELITE

User Info Menu

unlimited sprint is something they should have keep,im sure bo4 will get it right they usualy do ,im loving this old warefare though iv had enough of the halo like cod,s bo3 was as future as i would like to see.i still could have done without the wall running.

MASTER GUARDIAN I

User Info Menu

So can we use the black ops 3 gamepack for call of duty ww2 or just any call of duty gamepacks with cod ww2 iam prest 1 but honestly they should call this camping modded duty ww2 on killcams i see people that have unlimted sniper breath thats awsome and all but its good if you play it in warzone and not dom were snipers just camp and pick everyone off

SILVER III

User Info Menu

So ready for a script for this game lol

Script Support

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ScorpionKiller View Post
    So can we use the black ops 3 gamepack for call of duty ww2 or just any call of duty gamepacks with cod ww2 iam prest 1 but honestly they should call this camping modded duty ww2 on killcams i see people that have unlimted sniper breath thats awsome and all but its good if you play it in warzone and not dom were snipers just camp and pick everyone off
    You can use almost all gamepacks cross all COD`s including the one`s for IW. But as you can see from the screenshots in this topic there will be only a very few mods available...the downgrade of WW2 to boots on the ground will also downgrade the number of mods.

There will be no:
    - boost jump
    - no slide or other movement mods
    - very limited jitter (so far we found one shotgun that could work for jitter, but the jitter will only work whilst running and with a certain perk).
    - etc etc.

What actually brings me to the following idea....

@Raptor, in addition to what I said yesterday, because you have a close group of gamers who share jitter as a common interest I would suggest not to make it public in the game packs. For now at least. If you have more knowledge and discovered multiple ways for jitter to work, you can consider to publish it the gamepacks. But given the limitations of the game I don`t believe there will be many options. Besides the one you have is probably not a good fit for the gamepack because it is only working 70%. As soon as your character stops running, jitter stops working.

I am pretty sure that the jitter mods only get patched after many reports. So regardless if it is public or not, they will patch it if too many users are reporting the jitter to them.

I mean, you honestly don`t believe that they have the time to monitor all forums for leaks in their game? The most important factor for them are the reports they receive and maybe the marketing videos of CM, gamermodz and others. So keep it within your group, only share it with a limited amount of people, but don`t put in the gamepack because they will use it for advertising and other marketing bullshit and this is how they get spotted by the gamestudio. If they want jitter, let them create one of their own so that you at least get to keep the one working jitter you have.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Crescens For This Useful Post:

SILVER III

User Info Menu

Ok sweet spill use the iw one for now then thanks man

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

Looks beautiful!

MASTER GUARDIAN ELITE

User Info Menu

can you give more info on this statment which gun and which file (so far we found one shotgun that could work for jitter, but the jitter will only work whilst running and with a certain perk).
    - etc etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by CronusMax_User View Post
    You can use almost all gamepacks cross all COD`s including the one`s for IW. But as you can see from the screenshots in this topic there will be only a very few mods available...the downgrade of WW2 to boots on the ground will also downgrade the number of mods.

There will be no:
    - boost jump
    - no slide or other movement mods
    - very limited jitter (so far we found one shotgun that could work for jitter, but the jitter will only work whilst running and with a certain perk).
    - etc etc.

What actually brings me to the following idea....

@Raptor, in addition to what I said yesterday, because you have a close group of gamers who share jitter as a common interest I would suggest not to make it public in the game packs. For now at least. If you have more knowledge and discovered multiple ways for jitter to work, you can consider to publish it the gamepacks. But given the limitations of the game I don`t believe there will be many options. Besides the one you have is probably not a good fit for the gamepack because it is only working 70%. As soon as your character stops running, jitter stops working.

I am pretty sure that the jitter mods only get patched after many reports. So regardless if it is public or not, they will patch it if too many users are reporting the jitter to them.

I mean, you honestly don`t believe that they have the time to monitor all forums for leaks in their game? The most important factor for them are the reports they receive and maybe the marketing videos of CM, gamermodz and others. So keep it within your group, only share it with a limited amount of people, but don`t put in the gamepack because they will use it for advertising and other marketing bullshit and this is how they get spotted by the gamestudio. If they want jitter, let them create one of their own so that you at least get to keep the one working jitter you have.

MASTER GUARDIAN I

User Info Menu

Waiting for WW2 script im using "COD Modern Warfare Remastered PRO [S.G.I.]" link https://cronusmax.com/forums/showthre...light=COD4+MWR
    All works smoothly, antirecoil,shot mode, rapidfire and toggle ads.

Attachment 4250

20. The Following User Says Thank You to websitter For This Useful Post:

Bulgaria's foremost expert on everything CM related!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ScorpionKiller View Post
    Do you know if anyone is working on a gamepack for cod ww2 yet by any chance

Please be patient, we already think about gamepack . We'll need a little time to figure out what's going to be useful for this game.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Excalibur For This Useful Post:

Script Support

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by websitter View Post
    Waiting for WW2 script im using "COD Modern Warfare Remastered PRO [S.G.I.]" link https://cronusmax.com/forums/showthre...light=COD4+MWR
    All works smoothly, antirecoil,shot mode, rapidfire and toggle ads.

Attachment 4250

Hi,

could you share your anti recoil settings and for which guns the apply?

My intention is to collect them and create an overview that I can send to excalibur for his SGI

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Crescens For This Useful Post:

GOLD NOVA IV

User Info Menu

FYI tip for y'all. If you want something similar to unlimited Sprint. Just tap L2 a few times while sprinting. It will allow you to continue to Sprint without getting tired and going into walk mode. Just do it every so often before you slow down.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to RAPTOR_ZEN For This Useful Post:

MASTER GUARDIAN I

User Info Menu

so this script will work on call of duty world war 2? the warfare script

GOLD NOVA I

User Info Menu

This is something that would be great to have im using it right now without script but its hard to frog jump consistent,works really good on s&d https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FnV...ature=youtu.be

29. The Following User Says Thank You to pitchwise666 For This Useful Post:

User Info Menu

I will work on S.G.I this week so any idea for something usefull will be good.

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

AimAssist will work with X-Aim(Mouse+KB) ?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Gizmost View Post
    AimAssist will work with X-Aim(Mouse+KB) ?
    Aim Assist will be available only in gamepack - so you can't use gamepack with X-Aim ( exept you have 2 cronusmax devices ).

GOLD NOVA I

User Info Menu

This frog jump sprint or dolphin dive sprint is basicly Gslide fastest way to move around there is even combat training that alows you to shoot when diving so it will be useful,Fast reload is another thing you can skip reload animation from 10% to 20% you basicly just sprint for sec. when your bullets are in the gun other then this just usual stuff that we have on every cod.Jitters gona be tricky one this year but im no expert on them simply bcz i dont use them that much at all.

GOLD NOVA III

User Info Menu

What about a snake glitch option?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by thepr0 View Post
    What about a snake glitch option?
    Did you saw somebody to do it ?

GOLD NOVA III

User Info Menu

Not a tutorial video just an example of how it looks. If I knew the right button combination I would record it using combo recorder but I'm not sure how it's performed. Has to do with probing up and down while pushing sprint mid way up.

https://youtu.be/P_lzVONORhc

Quote Originally Posted by Excalibur View Post
    Did you saw somebody to do it ?

Script Support

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Raptor View Post
    FYI tip for y'all. If you want something similar to unlimited Sprint. Just tap L2 a few times while sprinting. It will allow you to continue to Sprint without getting tired and going into walk mode. Just do it every so often before you slow down.
    Sounds like that this can captured in a script

GOLD NOVA I

User Info Menu

Does anybody know the button combo for this snake glitch ? should be simular to G slide im assumming

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

hey guy=)) I made a frog jumping script if you are interested=)

Quote Originally Posted by pitchwise666 View Post
    This is something that would be great to have im using it right now without script but its hard to frog jump consistent,works really good on s&d https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FnV...ature=youtu.be

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Tags for this Topic