Ill add a little instruction soon.
    Great! Maybe a videoguide ;-)

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Re: The Division GamePacks

SILVER I

User Info Menu

The game pack I was using did not have a working instruction link so I just looked at another game packs instructions. It's tough sledding but I'm getting the hang of it.

I found it very useful to put the game pack on my Cronusmax a few times, tune each pack for each different build I run, and switch between packs when I change my character's builds. Having a lot of fun with this.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

First I have to say this is simply amazing product. I turn forty this year, do not work in computers, and I have it up and running in 20 minutes.

The only thing I cannot locate, in the guide or the forums, is "Menu Mode." Most of the game packs I use say that I can adjust anti-recoil and rapid-fire in game using by remote control when I'm in menu mode. What is that and how to I activate it? I found a tutorial video that was for another pack that mentioned using the big x-box button however, mine still opens up my video and screen capture options, not this menu mode.

Using my trusty old 360 wireless on a PC.

Thanks!

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Hi, Where is "Tom Clancys The Division / KittyDawn (1.3)" ? it was the best...!

- - - Updated - - -

"Tom Clancys The Division / KittyDawn (1.3)" how to recover it again?

SILVER III

User Info Menu

download were ???

- - - Updated - - -

were download this mod ?? please

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sirio88ita View Post
    download were ???

were download this mod ?? please

take a look at this video: https://youtu.be/j0FX1r3U8pM

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Hello

Will this gamepack Work in 1.7.1 or 1.8?

Best reguards

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

This is probably the wrong section to post this. question on gamepack. can you have multiple classes running at the same time? ie recoil - strafe - combat roll?

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Gunner70 View Post
    This is probably the wrong section to post this. question on gamepack. can you have multiple classes running at the same time? ie recoil - strafe - combat roll?
    sure

SILVER III

User Info Menu

I was able to use the division gamepack successfully in the past on xbox. I attempted to use the advanced gamepack, regular gamepack, and kitty dawn edition gamepacks but cannot get it to work. When I hit program device it does not seem to be transmitting any of the settings to my device. I am on xbox. How do I fix this?

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

The Gamepack works awsome...but i had and issue with my razor raiju....i cant open the map when i use the script.

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

I can not get this to work - for instance I have auto rapid fire on when configuring the device. when it runs in the game the parkour mode is on and no rapid fire? is there an online manual for this one?

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Hi all Guys i'm new sorry for the quest...Have buy cronus max with a friend please were is the kitty down game pack 1.3? because my friend have this pack and I no found thanks for answer me.... I would use it with my m4.. in game Thanks

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Hello,

I recently purchased a CronusMAx Plus for my ps4. Where can I download this GamePack?

Thanks

GamePack Developer

User Info Menu

CronusPRO

GamePack Developer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by oOoxRavenxoOo View Post
    Hi all Guys i'm new sorry for the quest...Have buy cronus max with a friend please were is the kitty down game pack 1.3? because my friend have this pack and I no found thanks for answer me.... I would use it with my m4.. in game Thanks
    KittyDawns GamePack was broken also had a modblocked Rapid Fire which didnt worked.
    Use the new one.

SILVER III

User Info Menu

i made my own game pack with most mods active on the division / x22dot and nothing work. on my usb it says white in colour

SILVER I

User Info Menu

hello help please understand with the pack the div has downloaded has switched to this pack but neither of which does not
    t it does not work either or not the anti-I download the package I put on the first slot I activate in the setting but it does not work either or not the anti-recoil does not auto firerecoil does not auto fire

SILVER I

User Info Menu

I download the package I put on the first slot I activate in the setting but it does not work either or not the anti-recoil does not auto fire

SILVER I

User Info Menu

HI all,

I'm new to this cronusmax for xbox one. Just wondering can someone can point me in the right direction for a good sasg 12 script. Thanks

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by itoxichaze View Post
    HI all,

I'm new to this cronusmax for xbox one. Just wondering can someone can point me in the right direction for a good sasg 12 script. Thanks

Yup I feel the same way, I am pretty new to cronus max but you will be able to find some on here

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Does this work on pc

SILVER I

User Info Menu

New to the forum and avid division player. Just picked up my Cronusmax and loaded everything up. Question, I looked around and can't seem to find how to use the controllers in gameplay. I have my build ready, but wanted to know - when I hook up my Cronusmax to my PS4 and load the
    game, is it as simple as L2 to fire and the script does the rest? Any info or direction would be great, thanks!

SILVER I

User Info Menu

I want only on my second weapon rapid fire,is it possible to make rapid fire on/off at my Ps4 controller? Good would be a Option when i press triangle that rapid fire is of.Can somebody help me pls

GamePack Developer

User Info Menu

Will be added

SILVER I

User Info Menu

hey all, new guy here.

using the gamepack advanced. how can i customize/find best settings for the recoil in game on the fly without the computer? thought i saw a combination somewhere but cant seem to find it anymore. like the gun goes down when firing and i want to adjust it. in order to get the aim up i have to lower the recoil value right?

thx in advance for any tips and hints
    edit: nevermind found it

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Am i missing something on the "advanced" gamepack? Rapid fire doesn't work. I've used both settings under rapid fire and the Urban MDR still will not rapid fire. Also, the instructions shows an adjumstment for rapid fire, yet I see no option for that in the program menu.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast