Topic: Tom Clancy's The Division GamePacks

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Re: The Division GamePacks

Thanks for posting this one ! im gonna try it tonight

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

Thanks for all the help i love this site have a nice day Lex and Max. And thanks every 1 sorry if i post in wrong place but im starting to understand where to look for things.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

having a issue with the gamepack I tried slot 1&2 . Also 2 different controllers regular xbox one and elite I play on the new xbox x don't know if that's the issue. Playing pvp is fine but for pve cant switch any difficulties for missions help or am I doing something wrong ?

GamePack Developer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by blacklisted123 View Post
    having a issue with the gamepack I tried slot 1&2 . Also 2 different controllers regular xbox one and elite I play on the new xbox x don't know if that's the issue. Playing pvp is fine but for pve cant switch any difficulties for missions help or am I doing something wrong ?
    What does changing Missions have to do with the GamePack?

SILVER I

User Info Menu

First off let me just say thank you for the hard work on your gamepack.

The only features I'm interested in are the secondary weapon rapid fire and the ant-recoil options.
    both of these features seem to work well, but I'm having an issue with the easy weapon switch feature.
    This seems to be always on no matter if it's disabled in the options or not. It's very hard to quickly switch
    between the primary and secondary weapons efficiently when pressing the Y button (xbox 360 controller on PC) randomly
    switches to the sidearm.

I've tried reloading the pack into the Cronusmaxplus with none of the options enabled and the weapon switch issues is still
    there. also, it seems to mess up some of the game menu navigations. for instance when trying to reset a mission you'd normally
    hold down Y to reset or select difficulty in the mission overlay... but for some reason with the pack loaded it just sends you to
    match making option. Also when breaking down items for deconstruction you can mark an item as junk by hitting the left trigger,
    but with this pack it just moves to the next item without marking anything.

I was wondering if it would be possible to release a pack with just the anti-recoil and rapid fire options?... as it might be that
    some of the other features are causing these conflicts.

Thank you and keep up the good work

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by x22DOT View Post
    What does changing Missions have to do with the GamePack?
    Hello and big thanks for your work.
    the problem is not about changing Missions but the triangle key seems to be bugged. the triangle key will be used for changing missions difficult.
    there is also a triangle key problem while changing weapon from primary to secondary because sometimes it will switch to sidearm and i dont use the easy swap feature.

GamePack Developer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Dudeldei View Post
    Hello and big thanks for your work.
    the problem is not about changing Missions but the triangle key seems to be bugged. the triangle key will be used for changing missions difficult.
    there is also a triangle key problem while changing weapon from primary to secondary because sometimes it will switch to sidearm and i dont use the easy swap feature.
    You dont need Easy Swap for Secondary Rapid Fire (it is included). There will be a update on all Instructions soon (when I finished other GamePacks).

You can use the Master Toggle to turn off the GamePack and switch it back on when you used that button.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Thanks for all the affort

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Hi, first of all, you are amazing, thanks for providing this infinitely great content.
    I am completely new to this device and how it all operates so a bit of a noob question here:

How can I see all the button combinations for activating, deactivating the mod's features? I already did the thing on pc, where I set up the things I want turned on, then uploaded it to the first slot of the device.
    I loaded everything to my cronus and got it to work flawlessly on my wireless ps4 pro dual shock controller but I do not have any clue how to actually turn ON the mod functionalities in-game XD Do I have to press a specific combo of buttons inside the Division game? Ive been searching the internetzzz for this and could not locate anything.

If you have a link to a source that explains this, that would be enough, i do not want to take up much of your precious time.

TLDR;
    What do I press to start benefiting from the mods I loaded? Is there a guide?

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Hello. Plesase, Help!!!
    I need a code for the house.
    no code is alive!!
    the game packages are not good.

LEGENDARY EAGLE

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by andivikihun View Post
    Hello. Plesase, Help!!!
    I need a code for the house.
    no code is alive!!
    the game packages are not good.

Sorry, this is the case with you. Please take your time and head over to this page:

PS4/XBOX- The Division 1.8 - Many usefull scripts + F.A.Q. (updated 04 April)

SILVER I

User Info Menu

I am playing on Xbox one I enabled the rapid fire and recoil mods how do I active them in game?

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Thank guys

SILVER II

User Info Menu

GAME DOESN'T REGISTER ME HAVING A CONTROLLER.
    PS4 DETECTS THE CONTROLLER AND CRONUSMAX.
    IN GAME IT DOESN'T DETECT ANY OF THE BUTTONS EXCEPT THE PS BUTTON.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

hey new to the cronus world ,so I would ask how u know its set up properly and the script is working???

SILVER III

User Info Menu

hello is the autoscope supposed to zoom in while ADS? cause it worked and now it all of a sudden it doesn't zoom in while scoping/ads.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fairview907 View Post
    GAME DOESN'T REGISTER ME HAVING A CONTROLLER.
    PS4 DETECTS THE CONTROLLER AND CRONUSMAX.
    IN GAME IT DOESN'T DETECT ANY OF THE BUTTONS EXCEPT THE PS BUTTON.

try doing a hard reset

SILVER III

User Info Menu

Hello, is there a way you can make a script for me. I'm looking for anti-recoil progressive, hair trigger, automark, autoscope zoom in while ADS. I know to zoom in scoop while ADS will have me doing a melee motion. I was wondering if that can be removed.

LEGENDARY EAGLE

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by nigerian_king89 View Post
    Hello, is there a way you can make a script for me. I'm looking for anti-recoil progressive, hair trigger, automark, autoscope zoom in while ADS. I know to zoom in scoop while ADS will have me doing a melee motion. I was wondering if that can be removed.
    You'll go to "script request" to make a request of what you want.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

I am trying to use this game pack with a ps4 pro. what seems to be going on is it works great until I mod my weapon or go into the game menu then it stops working and the light on my controller turns from purple to white.i take the cronus out of the ps4 replug it and it goes back working until I change something or do a different activity. sometimes I can swith my weapons a few times and make it start back working.any thoughts?

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Re: The Division advanced Gamepack

Hi guys, just bought the cronus max plus, have followed videos on you tube on setups for ps4, have read instruction manuals and I can't seem to get it working properly!
    i downloaded The Division Andvanced Gamepack and I seem to be getting bugs or something as it doesn't seem to be working right! When I have auto run on "always" and I get into combat, my player always shoots at a wall, or ground, or it has the habit of shooting off to the left!
    Also, when running this pack (and I've tried with everything disabled), my character won't let me switch from my primary to my secondary, it always skips to my side arm and to get back to my primary it's such a pain!
    Also, the auto malee doesn't work also!
    Can some also tell me how people get there sasg12's to shoot so fast?
    ive tried different scripts, I have tried the rapid fir on the game pack, but it seems I can shoot faster without the cronus!
    Btw, I have a ps4 pro, so is this effecting the scripts/gamepacks?
    im sorry to be asking this as I know you probably been asked this a million times, but I'm having so much trouble trying to get my cronus plus to work properly, I'm getting frustrated and have given up, now I don't use it

SILVER I

User Info Menu

I’m new to the cronusmax community and have read the manual and trying to load my device with game packs and scripts. I would really appreciate it if any experienced users could help me out at your convenience. Thanks in advance!

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Just saying that seeing as many people are asking how to use this mod, you might want to consider telling them, instead of read the manual, which of course doesn't tell you anything of the kind.

Also, your attitude Mr. Mod, is piss poor.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Yes Boston Pilot. I have been trying hard to figure it out on my own. Did not think it would be this hard to figure this device out.

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MTeezy View Post
    Yes Boston Pilot. I have been trying hard to figure it out on my own. Did not think it would be this hard to figure this device out.
    Yes. It’s a chore for sure. It’s not intuitive at all.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Hey guys im looking 4 an autoaim in division is there any good scripts 4 that? iam using the house or an m4 mainly... thanks in advance take care

Community Boss

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by mukki View Post
    Hey guys im looking 4 an autoaim in division is there any good scripts 4 that? iam using the house or an m4 mainly... thanks in advance take care
    There is no Auto Aim available for The Division because the game doesn't allow it. You can't create a mod that's not allowed by the game physics.

Community Boss

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Boston_Pilot View Post
    Just saying that seeing as many people are asking how to use this mod, you might want to consider telling them, instead of read the manual, which of course doesn't tell you anything of the kind.
    The instructions explains how each mod works and then there's the video that explains how to load and configure ANY gamepack.

I'm sorry if telling folks to read the instructions is offensive to you, but I can only respond in detail to users who are reporting an actual bug. I counted one post in the last 3 pages that reported something that actually needed fixing (Shoulder Switch Bug - which was fixed today new versions of both packs updated).

The rest of the posts were complaining about how they can't set it up or don't know how to use it - NONE of them following the rules for posting how to report a problem (READ FIRST ***What to do when asking for GamePack or Script support***)

There's not much you can do in those cases but show them where the instructions are.

I have tested every mod personally as of writing this post they all work 100%. I followed the instructions and found them to be correct.

GamePack Developer

User Info Menu

GamePack updated please read Changelog on Post 1!

SILVER II

User Info Menu

whats the best parameter for the anti recoil im only using secondary rapid fire and anti recoil but dont matter what parameter i use the recoil is insame can any one help me thx

GamePack Developer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ocutinom View Post
    whats the best parameter for the anti recoil im only using secondary rapid fire and anti recoil but dont matter what parameter i use the recoil is insame can any one help me thx
    Try using the recommended Rapid Fire Setting and try a higher value for Anti Recoil.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast