Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Topic: Tom Clancy's The Division GamePacks

GamePack Developer

User Info Menu

Re: The Division GamePacks

Quote Originally Posted by mukki View Post
    Hey guys im looking 4 an autoaim in division is there any good scripts 4 that? iam using the house or an m4 mainly... thanks in advance take care
    We dont have a Auto Aim Feature for Division because it is simply not possible or wont give any real Advantage.

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by x22DOT View Post
    Try using the recommended Rapid Fire Setting and try a higher value for Anti Recoil.
    i try with every mode even with the rapid fire mod off and with diferents parameter but unfurtunatelly the result is the same

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Is there a way to tune the auto sprint? Should I change the control setting in game menu? Ive been reading through and I’m not seeing much and there is a possibility I just might not understand. Lol

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Hi guys,

Thanks for the gamepack.

Just a couple of things
    1) Can you please explain what the second option in Auto Sprint does
    2) When in ingame menus on xbox, up on the left stick acts like the B button (i.e. back) so I have to use the D pad to navigate, which isn't intuitive

Thanks

SILVER I

User Info Menu

How do you get auto aim to work when looking down the scope on a sniper? I can't seem to get it to work.... Maybe I'm doing something wrong...?

SILVER III

User Info Menu

i can't seem to install the strafe, it keeps giving me an error

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Thanks for the gamepack .

Having some difficulty inside the setup menu, specifically within burst fire, class 05. I can only cycle through 0 and 1.
    Using v1.5 of the gamepack, but the manual seems to be outdated? Did burst fire become on/off only and option of number of bullets removed?

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Re: The Division GamePacks [BETA]

Quote Originally Posted by x22DOT View Post
    I dont have this problem, how did you get that?
    x22DOT,

I just purchased the CronusMax Plus, I know I'm late to the game, so when I go to aim the character switches back and forth as though I am changing firing hands. Not sure how else to explain that. I can't aim or move for that matter. If I don't press LT the there is not any recoil and it fires fine. Any suggestions?

SILVER I

User Info Menu

j

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Re: Tom Clancy's The Division GamePacks

Ciao a tutti sono un nuovo membro!
    vorrei una script sul banco con un bel anti recoil,banco come arma primaria.
    Ringrazio anticipatamente

SILVER I

User Info Menu

[QUOTE=MaxADMIN;1108101]As per the directions here I need more information than "it doesn't work" as I can't reproduce what you are describing.

Hi, am also having problems with the advanced gamer pack!
    i have set everything for PS4 as I’m told with no luck!
    auto run works great, but for some reason my character keeps aim behind him when I’m in combat!
    auto melee doesn’t seem to work at all, so this is annoying!
    Also, when in combat, my character has trouble switching weapons!
    when switching from my primary to my secondary, for some reason it skips primary and goes straight to my side arm and I can have a lot of problems getting off my side arm!
    i find it very hard to switch to my secondary weapon especially during combat!
    i hope this helps?

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Hi Guys Just a couple of things feedback wise after reading through this thread in it's entirety and the manual, and checking out the respective 2 game packs available.I am a first time user of this CM+ device.

My Settings
    1.PS4
    2.DS4
    3.slot 1: TCDivision Advanced / x22DOTv(1.4), slot 2 : TCDivision / x22DOT v(1.5)
    4. see above.
    5.across both GCI settings only anti recoil(11- seems sweet spot) and auto sprint (press sensitive) are enabled other settings are all disabled.
    6.The Division v1.82. Camera 90. Aim 75. ADS. 75 . Deadband 0. Press to sprint. OFF
    7. Ok so all settings experimented with across both packs. I note the menu instructions for the advanced pack are in edit atm quote /
    THIS PART OF THE PAGE IS CURRENTLY BEING UPDATED-
    When do you think the ingame menu settings for this mode will be available again?I tried using the ingame menu instructions for the standard pack, but they don't seem to carry over to the advanced?, as I couldn't use the in game anti-recoil adjustment as described in the basic pack as it says?
    Anyways just couple issues across both packs. I noticed it swaps to side arm quite regularly when going from primary to secondary weapon it skips the secondary and favours side arm instead, then you have to cycle through again to to get the secondary
    active. The auto sprint also seems to be buggy it drops out of sprint randomly at times??
    I could not get the auto melee to function at all??
    Rapid fire on secondary seemed to bug the primary weapon, (Full auto weapon) at times, causing RPM rate to fall. Therefore making it impractical to use at all??

The other thing I wanted to ask was for some reason the CM+ device goes from pink (active) to white when swapping memory slots or going to the GamePack menu pressing touchpad ie. scrolling through memory slots and won't emit pink indicator color again without unplugging and reinstating the device? Also the
    Quick Disable/Re-Enable GamePack function

On/off doesn't function as described here:

Player LED 1:
    Controller in regular mode, the GamePack is Disabled (Blue on DS4 / CronusMAX PLUS Backlight LED). Player LED 4: The GamePack is Enabled (Pink on DS4 / CronusMAX PLUS Backlight LED).

I cannot seem to turn it off and on using instructed button combinations?

The auto strafe when firing script any way to make it auto strafe left then stop to right and loop like a side step , as you would when normally dodge fire?

Thank you.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Press sensitive auto-sprint makes me switch shoulders when I am ADSing and whenever I am not ADSing with the stick pressed all the way forward my character still doesn't sprint. Is this a gamepack bug or just me doing something wrong?

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

Can I run with the game packs in 1.8.3? Or is a script from the forum better now?

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

Is this gamepack for 1.8?

SILVER I

User Info Menu

hello to all I currently use noozbar script and especially that of double smg and double assault rifle.I would like to know if it would be possible to tell me how to remove the element that concerns the pistol please.Thank you for your reply.

//Posted by noozbar, a member of the community in the CronusMAX Forums - https://cronusmax.com/forums //Posted : Wednesday 9th of January, 2019 18:58 UTC // Author: noozbar// v3.3 // COLOR INDICATION:// BLUE = Script disable - Enable or Disable ALL features by holding D Pad DOWN and press PS4 Cross or Xbox A// GREEN = Primary weapon// RED = Secondary weapon// YELLOW = Pistol / Sidearm // / / / _ _ _ ____ ____ _ _ _ _ _ ____ / / /// / / / | | | |__| |__/ |\ | | |\ | | __ / / / // . . . |_|_| | | | \ | \| | | \| |__] . . . //-----------------------------------------------------------// It's up to you to change the TRUE / FALSE values in the "script settings" to set it for your way of playing. // Script acts on the keys of your controller, not on the game.// Script does not know what weapon you have in hand, you have to be careful that your weapon and the assigned color go together,// otherwise press "panic button" (D Pad UP). // Choose your primary and secondary weapons with TRUE / FALSE and go down set all the other options of the script.// For no assistance on your primary weapon, put all primary weapons on FALSE, so that you can play with any weapon normally,// without any assistance on that weapon while your secondary weapon has the pop shot you want with your SASG. // AntiRecoil has been adjusted with the In Game sensitivity options shown below.// If you have not the same settings In Game, your weapon may shoot to the sky or to the ground.// It will be necessary to adjust the recoils value.// Check FAQ for more informations. ( <a href="https://cronusmax.com/forums/showthread.php/176366-PS4-XBOX-The-Division-1-8-Many-usefull-scripts-F-A-Q-(updated-04-April)?p=1090390&viewfull=1#post1090390" target="_blank">https://cronusmax.com/forums/showthre...=1#post1090390</a> ) // If your weapon shoot to the ground, discrease values.// If your weapon shoot to the sky, increase values. // Now enjoy // In Game settings (start > settings > controls): // 100% Camera Sensitivity // 90% Aim Sensitivity (IMPORTANT - 60% minimum) // 90% Scope Sensitivity // 0% Analog Dead Zone Size (VERY IMPORTANT!!!) // 0% Stability (no stability on your gear and weapon mods)(VERY IMPORTANT!!!) (start > inventory > character) // Press to sprint = OFF (recommended if AutoRun and Strafe are TRUE) // Invert Y Axis = Always OFF// If you play with inverted axis, go down in the settings of the script and set Axis_inverted = TRUE // In game option "Invert Y axis" MUST BE OFF! //______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________////___________________________________________________OPTIONS START______________________________________________________////______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________//// ____ _ _ ____ ____ ____ ____ _ _ ____ _ _ ____ ____ ___ ___ _ ____ _ _ ____ // | |__| | | | | [__ |___ \_/ | | | | |__/ | | |__] | | | | |\ | [__ // |___ | | |__| |__| ___] |___ | |__| |__| | \ |__| | | | |__| | \| ___] //----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------//// PRIMARY WEAPON (or GREEN light): // Choose your primary weapon, only one value can be TRUE! (If no values are TRUE, you can play with any weapon) // SMGint House_onoff = FALSE; // Use with 5% or 6% Rate of Fire more !int MP5_onoff = FALSE; // Use with 5% or 6% Rate of Fire more !int Midas_onoff = FALSE; // Use with 5% or 6% Rate of Fire more ! //----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------//// SECONDARY WEAPON (or RED light): // Choose your secondary weapon, only one value can be TRUE! (If no values are TRUE, you can play with any weapon) // SMGint House_2_onoff = FALSE; // Use with 5% or 6% Rate of Fire more !int MP5_2_onoff = FALSE; // Use with 5% or 6% Rate of Fire more !int Midas_2_onoff = FALSE; // Use with 5% or 6% Rate of Fire more ! //----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------//// Pistol setting (YELLOW light): // RapidFire for Pistolint RATE_OF_FIRE = 13; // Range: 1 to 25 RPS (Round/s) //----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------//// AutoRun setting: // Work better when in game option "Press to Sprint" is turned OFF int AutoRun_onoff = FALSE; // TRUE = AutoTun ON // FALSE = AutoRun OFF //----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------//// Parkour setting: // Hold D Pad DOWN and press PS4 Circle or Xbox B to activate, do it again to desactivate int Parkour_onoff = FALSE; // TRUE = Parkour ON // FALSE = Parkour OFF //----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------//// Strafe setting: // Double tap PS4 Circle or Xbox B to Strafe, double tap again to stop Strafe// Work better when in game option "Press to Sprint" is turned OFF int Strafe_onoff = FALSE; // TRUE = Strafe ON // FALSE = Strafe OFF //----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------//// Swap Triggers setting: int R1L1_onoff = FALSE; // FALSE = shoot and aim with R2/L2 // TRUE = shoot and aim with R1/L1 //----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------//// Inverted Axis setting: // If you play with inverted axis, set TRUE, in game option "Invert Y axis" MUST BE OFF! int Axis_inverted = FALSE; // Set TRUE for Right Y axis inverted, esle set FALSE //----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------//// AutoMark/Mark Targets setting: int AutoMark_onoff = FALSE; // FALSE = AutoMark OFF // TRUE = AutoMark ON //----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------//// Double Heal setting (Disable by befaut): // Hold D-Pad DOWN and press the button YOU assign just below to enable / disable// If enable, tap the button YOU assign just below to take MedKit then Heal Skill int Heal_BTN = R_SKILL; // set L_SKILL or R_SKILL //----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------//// Fast MedKit setting: // Press PS4 Circle or Xbox B while aiming, fireing or both to take a medkit very fast int Fast_Medkit_onoff = FALSE; // TRUE = Fast Medkit ON // FALSE = Fast Medkit OFF //----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------//// Fake Lone Star setting: // Double tap PS4 square or Xbox X to reload then switch weapon int Reload_Switch_onoff = FALSE; // TRUE = Fake Lone Star ON // FALSE = Fake Lone Star OFF //----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------//// Classified 6p Striker (30% stability) settings: int Striker_onoff = FALSE; // TRUE if you run 6 pieces Striker, else FALSE //______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________////___________________________________________________OPTIONS END________________________________________________________////______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________// define R_SKILL = 3; // PS4 R1 / Xbox RBdefine FIRE_BTN = 4; // PS4 R2 / Xbox RTdefine R_Stick = 5; // PS4 R3 / Xbox RSdefine L_SKILL = 6; // PS4 L1 / Xbox LBdefine ADS_BTN = 7; // PS4 L2 / Xbox LTdefine L_Stick = 8; // PS4 L3 / Xbox LSdefine R_X = 9; // PS4 RX / Xbox RXdefine R_Y = 10; // PS4 RY / Xbox RYdefine L_X = 11; // PS4 LX / Xbox LXdefine L_Y = 12; // PS4 LY / Xbox LYdefine D_UP = 13; // PS4 UP / Xbox UPdefine D_DOWN = 14; // PS4 DOWN / Xbox DOWNdefine D_LEFT = 15; // PS4 LEFT / Xbox LEFTdefine D_RIGHT = 16; // PS4 RIGHT / Xbox RIGHTdefine Switch_button = 17; // PS4 Triangle / Xbox Ydefine CLIMB_BTN = 18; // PS4 Circle / Xbox Bdefine COVER_BTN = 19; // PS4 Cross / Xbox Adefine RELOAD_BTN = 20; // PS4 Square / Xbox X define Blue = 1; define Red = 2; define Green = 3; define Pink = 4; define SkyBlue = 5; define Yellow = 6; define White = 7; data(1, 2,0,0,0, //1. Blue 0,2,0,0, //2. Red 0,0,2,0, //3. Lime/Green 0,0,0,2, //4. Fuchsia/Pink 2,0,2,0, //5. SkyBlue 0,2,2,0, //6. Yellow 2,2,2,2 //7. White); int Script_onoff // For Enable/Disable ALL FEATURES (BLUE light if all features are disable) int ANTI_RECOIL; // For AntiRecoil comboint ANTI_RECOIL_LEFT; // For AntiRecoil comboint ANTI_RECOIL_RIGHT; // For AntiRecoil comboint AR_Release = 90; // For AntiRecoil comboint anti_recoil; // For AntiRecoil comboint anti_recoil_left; // For AntiRecoil comboint anti_recoil_right; // For AntiRecoil comboint BTN_Tap; // For Double Tapint Timer; // For Double Tapint Switch; // For Switch weaponint Pistol_onoff = FALSE; // For Sidearm / Pistolint hold_time; // For RapidFireint rest_time; // For RapidFireint Col_ind; // For CronusMAX color int Parkour; // For Parkourint Loop; // For Strafeint Heal_onoff; // For Double Healint scoped; // For Snipersint S_Time1; // For Snipersint S_Time2; // For Snipersint AR_Time_1; // For MDRint AR_Time_2; // For MDRint SG_Time1; // For Shotgun comboint SG_Time2; // For Shotgun comboint SG_Time3; // For Shotgun combo //_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________//// _ _ ____ _ _ _ ____ ___ ____ ____ ___ // |\/| |__| | |\ | [__ | |__| |__/ | // | | | | | | \| ___] | | | | \ | main { // main start //Switch Weapons + Panic Button if(event_press(Switch_button) || event_release(D_UP) && get_ptime(D_UP) > 55) {Switch=!Switch; Pistol_onoff = FALSE;}//_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________// // ____ ___ ___ _ ____ _ _ ____ // | | |__] | | | | |\ | [__ // |__| | | | |__| | \| ___] //Swap Triggers if(R1L1_onoff) { swap(3, 4); swap(6, 7); } //Script Enable/Disable mode (Script enable by defaut) //Hold D pad DOWN and press PS4 Cross or Xbox A to enable or disable ALL FEATURES BELOW if(get_val(D_DOWN) && event_press(COVER_BTN)) { Script_onoff=!Script_onoff; } if(!Script_onoff){ // Script Enable start //Hair Trigger (always enable) if(get_val(FIRE_BTN) > 0){ set_val(FIRE_BTN,100); } if(get_val(ADS_BTN) > 0){ set_val(ADS_BTN,100); } //Inverted Axis if(Axis_inverted) { set_val(R_Y, inv(get_val(R_Y))); } // AutoMark (Mark Targets)if(AutoMark_onoff) { if(get_val(ADS_BTN)) { combo_run(MarkTargets); }} //Double Heal (Disable by befaut) //Hold D-Pad DOWN and press the button YOU assign in settings to enable / disable //If enable, tap the button YOU assign in settings to take MedKit then Heal Skill if(get_val(D_DOWN) && event_press(Heal_BTN)) { Heal_onoff=!Heal_onoff; } if(Heal_onoff) { if(event_press(Heal_BTN)) { set_val(Heal_BTN, 0); combo_run(Heal); }} //Fast MedKit //Take a MedKit very fast while aiming, fireing or both with PS4 Circle or Xbox Bif(Fast_Medkit_onoff) { if((get_val(ADS_BTN) || get_val(FIRE_BTN)) && event_press(CLIMB_BTN)){ combo_run(MedKit); }} //Fake Lone Starif(Reload_Switch_onoff) { if(event_press(RELOAD_BTN)) { if(Double_Tap (250)) { // Double tap speed (discrease value to have to double tap faster to reload then switch) combo_run(Reload);Switch=!Switch; } }} //_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________//// ____ _ ___ ____ ____ ____ _ _ / ___ _ ____ ___ ____ _ // [__ | | \ |___ |__| |__/ |\/| / |__] | [__ | | | | // ___] | |__/ |___ | | | \ | | / | | ___] | |__| |___ color blue // Switch to side arm if(event_press(Switch_button)) { if(Double_Tap (200)) { // Double tap speed (discrease value to have to double tap faster to switch to side arm) Pistol_onoff = TRUE ; Switch = !Switch; } } if(Pistol_onoff) { // Pistol start ANTI_RECOIL = 30; // Pistol AntiRecoil if(get_val(FIRE_BTN)){ combo_run(AntiRecoil);combo_run(RAPID_FIRE); } else if(event_release(FIRE_BTN)) { combo_stop(AntiRecoil);combo_stop(RAPID_FIRE); } hold_time = 500 / RATE_OF_FIRE; rest_time = hold_time - 20; if(rest_time < 0) rest_time = 0; } // Pistol end //_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________//if(!Pistol_onoff) { // NOT Pistol start//_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________// if(!Switch) {// ___ ____ _ _ _ ____ ____ _ _ _ _ _ ____ ____ ___ ____ _ _ // |__] |__/ | |\/| |__| |__/ \_/ | | | |___ |__| |__] | | |\ | // | | \ | | | | | | \ | |_|_| |___ | | | |__| | \| color green //----------------------------------------------------- All SMG ---------------------------------------------------------// if(House_onoff || MP5_onoff || Midas_onoff) { // Any SMG on if(get_val(FIRE_BTN)){ ANTI_RECOIL = 0 ; combo_run(AntiRecoil); } else if(event_release(FIRE_BTN)) { combo_stop(AntiRecoil); }} // Any SMG off //----------------------------------------------------- House part ------------------------------------------------------// if(House_onoff){ // House TURE start ANTI_RECOIL_LEFT = 0; // Change this value to compensate horizontal recoil (0 - 100) ANTI_RECOIL_RIGHT = 0; // Change this value to compensate horizontal recoil (0 - 100) if(get_val(FIRE_BTN)) { if(get_ptime(FIRE_BTN) >= 150) { // Burst before antirecoil Recoil (14, 10); // Recoil (NOT Striker value, Striker value) } if(get_ptime(FIRE_BTN) >= 750) { // +600 Recoil (24, 17); // Recoil (NOT Striker value, Striker value) } if(get_ptime(FIRE_BTN) >= 1350) { // +600 Recoil (34, 24); // Recoil (NOT Striker value, Striker value) } if(get_ptime(FIRE_BTN) >= 2150) { // +800 Recoil (46, 31); // Recoil (NOT Striker value, Striker value) } if(get_ptime(FIRE_BTN) >= 2950) { // +800 Recoil (58, 39); // Recoil (NOT Striker value, Striker value) } }} // House TRUE end //----------------------------------------------------- MP5 part --------------------------------------------------------// if(MP5_onoff){ // MP5 TRUE start ANTI_RECOIL_LEFT = 0; // Change this value to compensate horizontal recoil (0 - 100) ANTI_RECOIL_RIGHT = 0; // Change this value to compensate horizontal recoil (0 - 100) if(get_val(FIRE_BTN)) { if(get_ptime(FIRE_BTN) >= 150) { // Burst before antirecoil Recoil (12, 7); // Recoil (NOT Striker value, Striker value) } if(get_ptime(FIRE_BTN) >= 1000) { // +850 Recoil (22, 12); // Recoil (NOT Striker value, Striker value) } if(get_ptime(FIRE_BTN) >= 1850) { // +850 Recoil (30, 19); // Recoil (NOT Striker value, Striker value) } if(get_ptime(FIRE_BTN) >= 2850) { // +1000 Recoil (40, 26); // Recoil (NOT Striker value, Striker value) } if(get_ptime(FIRE_BTN) >= 3850) { // +1000 Recoil (50, 32); // Recoil (NOT Striker value, Striker value) } }} // MP5 TRUE end //----------------------------------------------------- Midas part ------------------------------------------------------// if(Midas_onoff){ // Midas TURE start ANTI_RECOIL_LEFT = 0; // Change this value to compensate horizontal recoil (0 - 100) ANTI_RECOIL_RIGHT = 0; // Change this value to compensate horizontal recoil (0 - 100) if(get_val(FIRE_BTN)) { if(get_ptime(FIRE_BTN) >= 150) { // Burst before antirecoil Recoil (5, 5); // Recoil (NOT Striker value, Striker value) } if(get_ptime(FIRE_BTN) >= 1000) { // +850 Recoil (12, 8); // Recoil (NOT Striker value, Striker value) } if(get_ptime(FIRE_BTN) >= 2000) { // +1000 Recoil (17, 12); // Recoil (NOT Striker value, Striker value) } if(get_ptime(FIRE_BTN) >= 3000) { // +1000 Recoil (22, 15); // Recoil (NOT Striker value, Striker value) } if(get_ptime(FIRE_BTN) >= 4250) { // +1250 Recoil (28, 18); // Recoil (NOT Striker value, Striker value) } }} // Midas TRUE end } //PRIMARY end //_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________// if(Switch) {// ____ ____ ____ ____ _ _ ___ ____ ____ _ _ _ _ _ ____ ____ ___ ____ _ _ // [__ |___ | | | |\ | | \ |__| |__/ \_/ | | | |___ |__| |__] | | |\ | // ___] |___ |___ |__| | \| |__/ | | | \ | |_|_| |___ | | | |__| | \| color red //----------------------------------------------------- All SMG ---------------------------------------------------------// if(House_2_onoff || MP5_2_onoff || Midas_2_onoff) { // Any SMG on if(get_val(FIRE_BTN)){ ANTI_RECOIL = 0 ; combo_run(AntiRecoil); } else if(event_release(FIRE_BTN)) { combo_stop(AntiRecoil); }} // Any SMG off //----------------------------------------------------- House part ------------------------------------------------------// if(House_2_onoff){ // House TURE start ANTI_RECOIL_LEFT = 0; // Change this value to compensate horizontal recoil (0 - 100) ANTI_RECOIL_RIGHT = 0; // Change this value to compensate horizontal recoil (0 - 100) if(get_val(FIRE_BTN)) { if(get_ptime(FIRE_BTN) >= 150) { // Burst before antirecoil Recoil (14, 10); // Recoil (NOT Striker value, Striker value) } if(get_ptime(FIRE_BTN) >= 750) { // +600 Recoil (24, 17); // Recoil (NOT Striker value, Striker value) } if(get_ptime(FIRE_BTN) >= 1350) { // +600 Recoil (34, 24); // Recoil (NOT Striker value, Striker value) } if(get_ptime(FIRE_BTN) >= 2150) { // +800 Recoil (46, 31); // Recoil (NOT Striker value, Striker value) } if(get_ptime(FIRE_BTN) >= 2950) { // +800 Recoil (58, 39); // Recoil (NOT Striker value, Striker value) } }} // House TRUE end //----------------------------------------------------- MP5 part --------------------------------------------------------// if(MP5_2_onoff){ // MP5 TRUE start ANTI_RECOIL_LEFT = 0; // Change this value to compensate horizontal recoil (0 - 100) ANTI_RECOIL_RIGHT = 0; // Change this value to compensate horizontal recoil (0 - 100) if(get_val(FIRE_BTN)) { if(get_ptime(FIRE_BTN) >= 150) { // Burst before antirecoil Recoil (12, 7); // Recoil (NOT Striker value, Striker value) } if(get_ptime(FIRE_BTN) >= 1000) { // +850 Recoil (22, 12); // Recoil (NOT Striker value, Striker value) } if(get_ptime(FIRE_BTN) >= 1850) { // +850 Recoil (30, 19); // Recoil (NOT Striker value, Striker value) } if(get_ptime(FIRE_BTN) >= 2850) { // +1000 Recoil (40, 26); // Recoil (NOT Striker value, Striker value) } if(get_ptime(FIRE_BTN) >= 3850) { // +1000 Recoil (50, 32); // Recoil (NOT Striker value, Striker value) } }} // MP5 TRUE end //----------------------------------------------------- Midas part ------------------------------------------------------// if(Midas_2_onoff){ // Midas TURE start ANTI_RECOIL_LEFT = 0; // Change this value to compensate horizontal recoil (0 - 100) ANTI_RECOIL_RIGHT = 0; // Change this value to compensate horizontal recoil (0 - 100) if(get_val(FIRE_BTN)) { if(get_ptime(FIRE_BTN) >= 150) { // Burst before antirecoil Recoil (5, 5); // Recoil (NOT Striker value, Striker value) } if(get_ptime(FIRE_BTN) >= 1000) { // +850 Recoil (12, 8); // Recoil (NOT Striker value, Striker value) } if(get_ptime(FIRE_BTN) >= 2000) { // +1000 Recoil (17, 12); // Recoil (NOT Striker value, Striker value) } if(get_ptime(FIRE_BTN) >= 3000) { // +1000 Recoil (22, 15); // Recoil (NOT Striker value, Striker value) } if(get_ptime(FIRE_BTN) >= 4250) { // +1250 Recoil (28, 18); // Recoil (NOT Striker value, Striker value) } }} // Midas TRUE end } //SECONDARY end //_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________//} // NOT Pistol end//_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________// if(abs(get_val(R_Y)) > AR_Release || abs(get_val(R_X)) > 100) { combo_stop(AntiRecoil); } } // Script Enable end // COLOR INDICATION if(Script_onoff) colourled(Blue); else if(!Switch) colourled(Green); else colourled(Red); if(Pistol_onoff) colourled(Yellow); } //main end // _ _ ____ _ _ _ ____ _ _ ___ // |\/| |__| | |\ | |___ |\ | | \ // | | | | | | \| |___ | \| |__///_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________//// ____ ____ _ _ ___ ____ ____ ____ ____ ___ _ ____ _ _ // | | | |\/| |__] | | [__ |___ | | | | | |\ | // |___ |__| | | |__] |__| ___] |___ |___ | | |__| | \| //----------------------------------------------------- Weapons combos -------------------------------------------------// combo RAPID_FIRE { // RAPIDFIRE FOR PISTOL set_val(FIRE_BTN, 100); wait(hold_time); set_val(FIRE_BTN, 0); wait(rest_time); set_val(FIRE_BTN, 0); } //----------------------------------------------------- Features combos -------------------------------------------------// combo AutoClimb { set_val(CLIMB_BTN, 100); wait(500); wait(200); } combo Strafe_v2 { // Run straight, right, straight, left set_val(L_Y, -100); set_val(L_Stick, 100); wait(250); // Time to run straight set_val(L_X, 100); set_val(L_Y, 50); wait(750); // Time to run to the right set_val(L_Y, -100); set_val(L_Stick, 100); wait(250); // Time to run straight set_val(L_X, -100); set_val(L_Y, 50); wait(750); // Time to run to the left } combo MarkTargets { set_val(D_UP, 100); wait(50); set_val(D_UP, 0); wait(1000); } combo Heal { set_val(FIRE_BTN, 0); set_val(D_RIGHT, 100); wait(15); set_val(FIRE_BTN, 0); set_val(Heal_BTN, 100); wait(15); } combo MedKit { set_val(FIRE_BTN, 0); set_val(D_RIGHT, 100); wait(15); set_val(FIRE_BTN, 0); wait(15); } combo Reload { set_val(RELOAD_BTN,100); wait(15); set_val(Switch_button,0); wait(700); set_val(Switch_button,100); wait(15); } //_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________// combo AntiRecoil { anti_recoil = get_val(R_Y) + ANTI_RECOIL; if(anti_recoil > 100) anti_recoil = 100; set_val(R_Y, anti_recoil); anti_recoil_left = get_val(R_X) - ANTI_RECOIL_LEFT; if(anti_recoil_left > 100) anti_recoil_left = 100; set_val(R_X, anti_recoil_left); anti_recoil_right = get_val(R_X) + ANTI_RECOIL_RIGHT; if(anti_recoil_right > 100) anti_recoil_right = 100; set_val(R_X, anti_recoil_right); } // ____ ____ _ _ ____ ___ _ ____ _ _ ____ // |___ | | |\ | | | | | | |\ | [__ // | |__| | \| |___ | | |__| | \| ___]//_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________// function Recoil (val1, val2) { if(!Striker_onoff){ ANTI_RECOIL = val1; } if(Striker_onoff){ ANTI_RECOIL = val2; }}//_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________// function Double_Tap (Time) { if(BTN_Tap){ return TRUE; } BTN_Tap = TRUE; Timer = Time; return FALSE; }//_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________// function colourled(Colour) { // COLOR LED function Col_ind=(Colour*4) - 3; set_led(LED_1,dbyte(Col_ind)); set_led(LED_2,dbyte(Col_ind + 1)); set_led(LED_3,dbyte(Col_ind + 2)); set_led(LED_4,dbyte(Col_ind + 3));}//end

bonjour à tous j'utilise actuellement le script noozbar et en particulier celui de double smg et double fusil d'assaut.J'aimerais savoir s'il serait possible de me dire comment retirer l'élément qui concerne le pistolet s'il vous plaît.Merci pour votre réponse.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

In your instructions, can you please number each class for easy reference? In configuration, these are: 1. Button Configuration. 2. Rapid Fire. 3. Fire Mode [Rapid Fire]. 4. Anti-recoil control system. 5. Anti-recoil control power: adjustable parameter. 6. Burst Fire. 7. Auto-sprint. 8. Auto-scope. 9. Hair triggers. 10. Auto-melee. 11. Parkour mode. 12. Easy Weapon swap. 13. Strafe Shot Mode. 14. Strafe Shot direction. 15. Dance mode.

Secondly, in both the standard 1.5 and advanced 1.4 gamepaks, Auto Roll is missing. If I didn't read this forum, I wouldn't even know this was an option. Also you listed Fire Mode again at the bottom... is there a second fire mode?

I'd love to auto-roll, but its just not in my configuration.

SILVER III

User Info Menu

is there somewhere i can get a copy of a picture that shows the layout of the in game menu for adjustments? i see i can configure this game pack while having it hooked up and programmed and that's cool and all but say the anti recoil is either too strong or too weak. how can i adjust it in game? I've seen a bunch of videos for the cronus max where someone is explaining the configuration menus of where they will be based on their button presses? not sure if all gamepacks have that sort of thing or not.

Thanks in advance for the help!!! new user here....

heres an example of the video im talking about showing the menu https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxoRK2h7co4&t=197s
    slide the time to 3:00 minutes into the video and you will see what I'm talking about

SILVER III

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Scripted26 View Post
    Hi, first of all, you are amazing, thanks for providing this infinitely great content.
    I am completely new to this device and how it all operates so a bit of a noob question here:

How can I see all the button combinations for activating, deactivating the mod's features? I already did the thing on pc, where I set up the things I want turned on, then uploaded it to the first slot of the device.
    I loaded everything to my cronus and got it to work flawlessly on my wireless ps4 pro dual shock controller but I do not have any clue how to actually turn ON the mod functionalities in-game XD Do I have to press a specific combo of buttons inside the Division game? Ive been searching the internetzzz for this and could not locate anything.

If you have a link to a source that explains this, that would be enough, i do not want to take up much of your precious time.

TLDR;
    What do I press to start benefiting from the mods I loaded? Is there a guide?
    need this please

SILVER III

User Info Menu

also there is a section of the configuration menu that has a option for the rapid fire portion fire only or while scoped. this game has multiple kinds of aiming not just scoped and regular fire.
    First there is hip fire where you shoot without holding the aim button.
    Then there is aim firing
    then thirdly you can use your scope or activate the zoom feature. which is which on the configuration menu ?
    Does the fire option mean its always on? and scoped, is that for when you are aiming regular and not hip firing? or is it for when you truly are using that extra zoom feature when you have a scope attached?
    Again the whole ability to tweak the game pack options while in game would be awesome. meaning what button combinations do what. and read the manual isnt an acceptable answer in response to others posts to respond to the other guy who was frustrated by there not being any sort of instruction within the manual that tells you how to navigate the in game menu via the buttons.
    I gotta remember what that other device was that's like the cronus max and can run its game packs. maybe that's the better option here. Bought the cronusmax plus because everyone's argument of why to buy the cronusmax over the other competitor i think titan something, was the high level of great support.

SILVER III

User Info Menu

that being said excited to be here and sticking around. REALLY hope division 2 gets the devs/programmers undivided attention when it releases here on march 11th

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jackl6 View Post
    but say the anti recoil is either too strong or too weak. how can i adjust it in game?
    Changing Settings In-Game via Controller
    Hold Select + Start for 2 seconds and the cronus will start flashing X times for the Class number and Y times for the Mod number. When you turn on your console, the Cronus will be set to Class 1 by default. If you change settings at any time, it stays on the last setting you changed.

To change to a different Class, continue to hold Select and press X to cycle up through the Classes (or A to go lower if you cycled past your Class). Once your Class is selected, continue to hold Select and press Y to cycle through the Mods.

For example, my Cronus flashes purple 4 times when on Anti-recoil (Class 4) and green 1 time when the mod is turned on.

Adjusting Anti-Recoil
    To change the recoil in-game, you need to be in Class 5 (Anti-recoil control power: adjustable parameter). This works differently than other Classes because it is based on a value rather than activation. By default, the value for this game pal is set to 25.

To increase the anti-recoil value (and decrease recoil), continue to hold Select and press Right Trigger/R2. To decrease the value (and increase recoil), press Left Trigger/L2. Each press changes the value by 1. I have my values set to 40 and it seems to work well (press Select + R2 15 times).

To test, stand near a wall and fire your gun (if you see bullet holes in the wall you're at the right type of wall). If your bullet holes leave a line going up the wall, the value is still too low and you need to increase the value (R2).

Keep in mind: you will never have a perfect value. Different guns have different recoil values, and the longer you fire your weapon, the more recoil increases.

My anti-recoil is set to +40. I primarily use an M4. Lets say its base recoil starts at -35 and increases to -45 with extended firing. With anti-recoil, this value changes to -5/+0/+5 respectively.

This means my gun slightly dips low for the start of my clip, stays mostly centered for most of the clip, and shoots high for the end of the clip. Adjust your value based on the weapons you use most and for how you like to fire your gun.

Hope this helped.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

@x22dot I am having some issues with a couple of the settings.

- I cannot "Hold Y" to change the World Tier. Do I need to disable Auto-Fire on weapon swap in order to do this? Its the only command I can think of which uses Y.
    - I cannot "Hold Right Trigger" to share loot. Do I need to disable Auto-fire in order to do this? Its the only command I can think of which uses RT.
    - My headphones do not work when plugged into my controller connected to the CM+. To use my headphones, I have to turn on a different controller and plug in my headphones there. Is there some other way to use my headphones without needing a second controller?

SILVER III

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by gutterpunch View Post
    Changing Settings In-Game via Controller
    Hold Select + Start for 2 seconds and the cronus will start flashing X times for the Class number and Y times for the Mod number. When you turn on your console, the Cronus will be set to Class 1 by default. If you change settings at any time, it stays on the last setting you changed.

To change to a different Class, continue to hold Select and press X to cycle up through the Classes (or A to go lower if you cycled past your Class). Once your Class is selected, continue to hold Select and press Y to cycle through the Mods.

For example, my Cronus flashes purple 4 times when on Anti-recoil (Class 4) and green 1 time when the mod is turned on.

Adjusting Anti-Recoil
    To change the recoil in-game, you need to be in Class 5 (Anti-recoil control power: adjustable parameter). This works differently than other Classes because it is based on a value rather than activation. By default, the value for this game pal is set to 25.

To increase the anti-recoil value (and decrease recoil), continue to hold Select and press Right Trigger/R2. To decrease the value (and increase recoil), press Left Trigger/L2. Each press changes the value by 1. I have my values set to 40 and it seems to work well (press Select + R2 15 times).

To test, stand near a wall and fire your gun (if you see bullet holes in the wall you're at the right type of wall). If your bullet holes leave a line going up the wall, the value is still too low and you need to increase the value (R2).

Keep in mind: you will never have a perfect value. Different guns have different recoil values, and the longer you fire your weapon, the more recoil increases.

My anti-recoil is set to +40. I primarily use an M4. Lets say its base recoil starts at -35 and increases to -45 with extended firing. With anti-recoil, this value changes to -5/+0/+5 respectively.

This means my gun slightly dips low for the start of my clip, stays mostly centered for most of the clip, and shoots high for the end of the clip. Adjust your value based on the weapons you use most and for how you like to fire your gun.

Hope this helped.
    Where is the picture that shows the full menu paths..?
    You helped me with anti recoil but there are more.
    Ive seen in many youtube videos of the cronus max they have a chart that shows what each option is within each class or section and based on flashes you can tell where you are at in the menu

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Division 2 game pack coming?

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

I believe there already is one.

The GPC Godfather

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by LicensedGunn View Post
    Division 2 game pack coming?
    Yes. No ETA as of yet. We need a "few" days of game play. Noozbar should have a script in the online library shortly.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Batts For This Useful Post:

SILVER I

User Info Menu

The controls for Div2 are almost identical to Div1; I'm using the Div1 pack flawlessly on the new game. Unless your new game pack has new features (like adjustable horizontal recoil parameter), a new game pack is totally redundant.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to gutterpunch For This Useful Post:

The GPC Godfather

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by gutterpunch View Post
    The controls for Div2 are almost identical to Div1; I'm using the Div1 pack flawlessly on the new game. Unless your new game pack has new features (like adjustable horizontal recoil parameter), a new game pack is totally redundant.
    How about an adjustable time scaled progression for all 3 weapons, rapid fire (adjustable) aim assist (adjustable). But hey, if you're good I can quit now and safe myself a lot of work.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Batts For This Useful Post:

SILVER III

User Info Menu

No, we would like support for div 2 specifically.
    Disregard anyones comments that say no. More than likely they are here to troll or shut down the site.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast