Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Topic: Uncharted 4 GamePack

Community Boss

User Info Menu

Re: Uncharted 4 GamePack

I asked you to give a step by step breakdown of what exactley it is you are having a problem with and how we can replicate it, and also what works fine with the pack - this post doesn't tell me any of that.

I also suggested you should tell us exactley what features you needed in this pack as you play the game a lot - none of that is here

Saying "nothing works" is useless - and I told you specifically not to do that but you did it anyway

You also don't put your phone number on public forums - removed for your own security.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

I tryed again to get the anti recoil working on the new uncharted four game pack and Turbo Melee not working . Anti recoil has no enabled selection in the dropdown list just standard and y inverted . not working . please help

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Ok
    In game Layout

In Game Bumper

Rapid Fire
    Mod Disabled

Rapid fire activites
    on fire

RF hold Time

RF Rest Time

Anti recoil
    Standard

Andi Recoil Power Adjustment

Auto Spot
    Mod Disabled

Auto Zoom
    Mod Disabled

Turbo Melee
    Mod Enabled

Turbo Pick up
    Mod Disabled
    Turbo Roll
    Mod Enabled

Turbo jump/climb
    Mod Disabled

I use the P 90 long gun and others and cant get the anit recoil to work or the turbo melee

Standard

- - - Updated - - -

And PS thanks about dedacting my phone nunber but im a police officer for 28 years and everyone has my phone number criminals included but thanks for looking out

4. The Following User Says Thank You to FrankDuponty For This Useful Post:

SILVER I

User Info Menu

I think the only thing to make this game pack better would be the addition of Auto Aim or aim assist.
    Thanks again Frank

Hope this is what you are asking for.

The GPC Godfather

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by FrankDuponty View Post
    I think the only thing to make this game pack better would be the addition of Auto Aim or aim assist.
    Thanks again Frank

Hope this is what you are asking for.
    I'll be home shortly and will be able to take a look.

• Rapid Fire activating on fire when mod is disabled? Or am I reading that wrong and that just the setting you were using? Rapid Fire is now on a toggle also(LT + UP).
    • Anti-Recoil has issues . If you've got the value set to 81 and it's not pulling your gun straight down as soon as you fire...something's wrong. As far as the options, only 3 - Disabled, Standard and inverted.
    • Turbo Melee is not working correctly.

I can stick an aim assist in but unless the game has an aim assist mechanic, it won't do any good. I don't have that game so I can't test it to find out. If it does has a form of in-game assist is it Sticky Aim ( like CoD) or a Snap to Target (think Fortnite). Anyway, I should be able to get those issue fixed before too long.

Community Boss

User Info Menu

v1.3 is up please test and give feedback on all the mods

8. The Following User Says Thank You to MaxADMIN For This Useful Post:

GOLD NOVA I

User Info Menu

Today I will check your gamepack for all the functions and how they are implemented, regarding AIM Assist, then I know 100% that there are scripts that can improve AA in this game and AIM Assist is definitely needed for Uncharted 4 multiplayer, it would give some help with aiming (the main thing is how to implement it) if you add it to your GamePack, I’m ready to help test its use. Thanks in advance for your help and update.

GOLD NOVA I

User Info Menu

When Rapid Fire is on, is it possible to use automatic weapons? Will the rate of fire not fall?

The GPC Godfather

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by w197508 View Post
    When Rapid Fire is on, is it possible to use automatic weapons? Will the rate of fire not fall?
    Rapid Fire is for semi-automatic weapons. Using Rapid Fire with automatic weapons will slow the fire rate down. You're spamming RT when the game is expecting it to be held. You can use Burst Fire (basically the same thing just with different hold and release times) with automatic weapon to break the firing up into 4,5,6 (how ever many)burst. This can help control recoil and improve accuracy.

GOLD NOVA I

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Batts View Post
    Rapid Fire is for semi-automatic weapons. Using Rapid Fire with automatic weapons will slow the fire rate down. You're spamming RT when the game is expecting it to be held. You can use Burst Fire (basically the same thing just with different hold and release times) with automatic weapon to break the firing up into 4,5,6 (how ever many)burst. This can help control recoil and improve accuracy.
    Thanks for the advice. But there is one minus, when shooting, for example, the enemy-HS-39 and HS-39 (with BURST Fire active), they shoot me because of the speed, if it was possible to separately configure Primary and Secondary weapons, this could help

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Please add aim assist to the gamepack

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12