Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Topic: Destiny 2 GamePack

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Re: Destiny 2 GamePack

Your Gamepack is great but if you can add pls this:
    https://cronusmax.com/forums/showthre...hlight=destiny
    Its great on/off option for Rapid Fire !

P.S: When come AimAssist for Destiny 2?

GamePack Developer

User Info Menu

GamePack Update - Destiny 2 V1.3:

- added Aim Assist

3. The Following User Says Thank You to x22DOT For This Useful Post:

GOLD NOVA IV

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by x22DOT View Post

- added Aim Assist

Great job!
    I can't see your 1.3 update.
    How can i see gamepack gpc scprit? How do you create the gamepack do you need a specific tool? Thank you.

GamePack Developer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sweet_EviL View Post
    Great job!
    I can't see your 1.3 update.
    How can i see gamepack gpc scprit? How do you create the gamepack do you need a specific tool? Thank you.
    1.3 will be updated soon.

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

1.3 will be updated soon.
    Great gamepack. Thanks for all your work on this.

I put together a wishlist of changes/features for your consideration:

• Automatically block Auto Sprint feature while weapon reload is in progress. This gets me all the time. Sprint will trigger while I'm reloading and cancel my reload.
    • Option to turn on Block Auto Sprint feature while crouched <- not sure if this is actually possible?
    • Ability to toggle Anti-Recoil on/off in game with a button press (just like existing Rapid Fire feature).
    • Add rumble notifications for Rapid Fire on/off in game (and Anti Recoil, if it gets scripted). Example: one rumble when toggled ON, two rumbles when toggled OFF.
    • Ability to adjust Rapid Fire and Anti Recoil values on the fly using button presses (example: while holding ADS, press DPAD up to increase / DPAD down to decrease) with rumble notifications for each change in value.
    • Adjustable Burst Fire modes - It would be nice to be able to control the number of shots per burst. Could possibly accomplish this by giving us an adjustable parameter for how long the trigger pull is held, thus allowing us to set shots per burst custom to any gun?
    • Auto Revive - Double tap reload (revive) button to cause script to hold down the button press for you for the amount of time required (4sec I think?) to revive. If this came with an adjustable time parameter it could be used for other things too, such as setting/disarming charges in crucible PVP.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Paxtun For This Useful Post:

GamePack Developer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Paxtun View Post
    Great gamepack. Thanks for all your work on this.

I put together a wishlist of changes/features for your consideration:

• Automatically block Auto Sprint feature while weapon reload is in progress. This gets me all the time. Sprint will trigger while I'm reloading and cancel my reload.
    • Option to turn on Block Auto Sprint feature while crouched <- not sure if this is actually possible?
    • Ability to toggle Anti-Recoil on/off in game with a button press (just like existing Rapid Fire feature).
    • Add rumble notifications for Rapid Fire on/off in game (and Anti Recoil, if it gets scripted). Example: one rumble when toggled ON, two rumbles when toggled OFF.
    • Ability to adjust Rapid Fire and Anti Recoil values on the fly using button presses (example: while holding ADS, press DPAD up to increase / DPAD down to decrease) with rumble notifications for each change in value.
    • Adjustable Burst Fire modes - It would be nice to be able to control the number of shots per burst. Could possibly accomplish this by giving us an adjustable parameter for how long the trigger pull is held, thus allowing us to set shots per burst custom to any gun?
    • Auto Revive - Double tap reload (revive) button to cause script to hold down the button press for you for the amount of time required (4sec I think?) to revive. If this came with an adjustable time parameter it could be used for other things too, such as setting/disarming charges in crucible PVP.
    Thanks for you input, I think I am going to add all these stuff.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to x22DOT For This Useful Post:

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Aim assist would be very good.

GamePack Developer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Darkangelpt View Post
    Aim assist would be very good.

- added Aim Assist

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

where i can see the 1.3 version?
    mine is 1.2 wich is what i have in the gamepacks

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Darkangelpt For This Useful Post:

SILVER I

User Info Menu

I'm new and I need to know how to set all that up !? like whats the best ones to use and the adjustable settings how does it work or what number to have it on or can I get the game pack ?

SILVER III

User Info Menu

If this can be done for Destiny2 as suggested by Paxtun how about adding the same functionality to your already beastly BF1 pack?

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

How can I get the 1.3 v of this gamepack?I use it but it always 1.2

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Darkangelpt View Post
    How can I get the 1.3 v of this gamepack?I use it but it always 1.2
    Hey Darkangelpt, V 1.3 is not out yet. Current Version is 1.2 at the moment until x22dot uploads it.

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Recoil Control System:
    - Normal
    - Inverted

- Recoil Control System (Adjustable Parameter)----> how it works?

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Hey, I was wondering... how does your aim assist work in destiny?

SILVER II

User Info Menu

How do i download this new to the website thanks in advance

SILVER II

User Info Menu

hey new to cronus , is there any way to not have my auto riffles firing slow , but also i want to use pulse fireing full auto....Currently i have mida multitool rolling full auto which is great, and a pulse full auto , but wanting to use sub machine and auto to run auto but it looks like it shooting slow.

SILVER II

User Info Menu

same im using xb elite on ps4 and other way around i hold aim and down on d pad and it stops all shooting on any gun , but when re activated , an auto shoots like 3 bullets per 1 second.....and cant get the full auto back on it.

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Can someone explain the aim assist? What I should be expecting? What the value modifier does? Decrease or increase to what end? Tried using it, and felt no real difference in aiming...

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphius View Post
    Can someone explain the aim assist? What I should be expecting? What the value modifier does? Decrease or increase to what end? Tried using it, and felt no real difference in aiming...
    It's not in yet. Coming in v1.3 which is theoretically released yet still not yet available on Gamepack store.

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

How the rapid fire mod work ?

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Is there a way to set the autorifles to shoot at normal firing rate? I have tried everything. My optimal loadout is scout in primary and ar in secondary but I can't figure out a way to get the ar to fire normally with the scout still being to shoot rapid fire. Any suggestions?

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Paxtun View Post
    It's not in yet. Coming in v1.3 which is theoretically released yet still not yet available on Gamepack store.
    I loaded V1.3 this morning.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Ralphius For This Useful Post:

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by tol1l1yboy View Post
    Is there a way to set the autorifles to shoot at normal firing rate? I have tried everything. My optimal loadout is scout in primary and ar in secondary but I can't figure out a way to get the ar to fire normally with the scout still being to shoot rapid fire. Any suggestions?
    For me I have to have burst fire turned off and just have rapid fire on. Then pushing ADS or Left Trigger + DPAD DOWN will enable and disable Rapid fire. So when using the scott rapid fire on, then swap to AR then push ADS+DPAD DOWN this is what I do. You'll have to enable and disable while switching weapons.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Found a small bug, for the Jumper [Swapped] layout, it seems that PS4_PS is pressed instead of L3 for auto sprint.

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

V1.3 is out with aim assist on the game packs. But i cant feel any diff either.

Hi x22, could you disable sprint while crouching? It would make it perfect!! Thank you

GamePack Developer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by freemanteo View Post

Hi x22, could you disable sprint while crouching? It would make it perfect!! Thank you
    Aim Assist is only as strong as the In Game Aim Assist is.

Yes I can do that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by freemanteo View Post

Ill have a look.

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Hey x22 Can You Add Auto Revive Like Double Tap On Square Thanks!!

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Yes I can do that.
    Could you explain how changing the adjustable parameter for aim assist works? What is the minimum and maximum setting? Assume 0-100?

Wouldn't it make sense to make as much assist as possible all the time? Why make it adjustable?

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Yes I can do that.

- - - Updated - - -

Ill have a look.
    It would be helpful to know what the design is. I've seen your videos on other games where the aim jerks to follow the targeted object.

I haven't tried it in PVP. Is this only meant for PVP?

Can you explain what would changing the modifier values do?

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast