Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Topic: Destiny 2 GamePack

GOLD NOVA III

User Info Menu

Re: Destiny 2 GamePack

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphius View Post
    It would be helpful to know what the design is. I've seen your videos on other games where the aim jerks to follow the targeted object.

I haven't tried it in PVP. Is this only meant for PVP?

Can you explain what would changing the modifier values do?
    Looking at the controller inputs/outputs with no other mods except for Aim Assist active I can't actually see the mod doing anything whatsoever. Not sure if this is a bug or if it's literally not doing anything but is there anyway?

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Waltee View Post
    Looking at the controller inputs/outputs with no other mods except for Aim Assist active I can't actually see the mod doing anything whatsoever. Not sure if this is a bug or if it's literally not doing anything but is there anyway?
    Been having a hard time determining if there is any discernible difference as well.

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Is there a way to have auto fire just in primary weapon?
    How can I disable auto fire ingame.?

GamePack Developer

User Info Menu

To toggle Rapid Fire/Burst Fire:

Aim Button + DPAD Down

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Paxtun View Post
    Been having a hard time determining if there is any discernible difference as well.
    Ill check that soon.

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Can you please change how crouch shot work ? If you use it with scout rifles\pulse or hand cannons it wil to proc class abilities which make it detrimental rather than helpful, and it doesn't work with full auto or rapid fire as it make you crouch only once, please change it to proc every 1 second and make it proc with L2 (ADS) rather than R2 .

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ange911 For This Useful Post:

SILVER I

User Info Menu

I don't know if it's all game packs or just this one but none of the features are working and I tried activating them. I put them into Cronus pro program from game pack section then programmed the device then when I plug the Cronus into my ps4 with the ps4 controller plugged into on the right number nothing happens.

GamePack Developer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bftaa View Post
    I don't know if it's all game packs or just this one but none of the features are working and I tried activating them. I put them into Cronus pro program from game pack section then programmed the device then when I plug the Cronus into my ps4 with the ps4 controller plugged into on the right number nothing happens.
    It does work, you do something wrong while programming or setting up the GamePack.
    Be sure you do it like it says in the manuals.

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Could you explain how changing the adjustable parameter for aim assist works? What is the minimum and maximum setting? Assume 0-100?

Wouldn't it make sense to make as much assist as possible all the time? Why make it adjustable?
    also interested in these questions

10. The Following User Says Thank You to remair33 For This Useful Post:

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Thank you so much, love the game pack!
    I was wondering if you could add an auto-revive auto bomb defuse as well by double tapping the x button?

GamePack Developer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by AiMBoT View Post
    Thank you so much, love the game pack!
    I was wondering if you could add an auto-revive auto bomb defuse as well by double tapping the x button?
    Thanks, yes I will add a few more features to that GamePack.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to x22DOT For This Useful Post:

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by x22DOT View Post
    Thanks, yes I will add a few more features to that GamePack.
    Any timeline on next update?

Any word on aim assist? Doesn't appear that it works presently

GamePack Developer

User Info Menu

Any timeline on next update?

Any word on aim assist? Doesn't appear that it works presently
    Will be tested again aswell.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

I know that we can press dpad down to turn off autofire but is there a way to actually have it so that primary is autofire and secondary/energy aren't? That would make this script perfect in my humble opinion. When you are switching weapon to weapon it is too time consuming to have to switch to turn off autofire so that is why I am asking. Thanks for your hard work!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to tol1l1yboy For This Useful Post:

SILVER I

User Info Menu

I was working with the device today. Paired it with the PS4 controller after loading the D2 Game Pack.

All of the sudden, the character went sideways against the wall and went off a cliff. At the same time the secondary weapon was firing at a rapid rate.

When it was working, the primary, and auto rifle, was slowed to 3 shots per second, and aim assist was not working.

I am truly puzzled at how this is supposed to work and have spent the better part of the day working on getting this setup.

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Sorry if this is a dumb question but what exactly is auto melee?

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by AiMBoT View Post
    Sorry if this is a dumb question but what exactly is auto melee?
    it will turbo your melee button

21. The Following User Says Thank You to LEX LOST For This Useful Post:

GamePack Developer

User Info Menu

Update to V1.4:

- fixed not working "Aim Assist"

There will be a alternate pack with "Auto Defuse / Auto Revive" what current Feature should be taken out so this feature can fit in?

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

x22DOT You Can Take Out Shot Modes

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by x22DOT View Post
    Update to V1.4:

- fixed not working "Aim Assist"

There will be a alternate pack with "Auto Defuse / Auto Revive" what current Feature should be taken out so this feature can fit in?

I agree that shot modes can be taken out, but to be completely honest i would rather see a "Primary weapon rapid fire, secondary/energy weapon no rapid fire" type of feature instead of a script that can hold down a button for me.

If anything, you can take jump moves out also... i've never used that.

SILVER III

User Info Menu

I only see v1.3 still, is 1.4 supposed to be available? Thank you

Edit: And I agree Shot Mode could be taken out, I use Jump mode though, for the warlock double jump, pls leave that in lol

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Same. I still see 1.3. Checked to see if there were any updates available on the software also - nothing yet.

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Yes I Agree I Love Double Jump Please Leave That In And Cant Wait To Test Out 1.4 But Don't See It Updated Yet In The Gamepack Section.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

How do you guys control the antirecoil? when i have it on, sometimes it just aim all the bottom left

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

should implement a option to have rapid fire on primary and no rapid fire on secondary like when switched to secondary weapon it turns off rapid fire and back on when switched back or primary.
    i know lex created a gpc script for it but would be nice to have alongside aim assist etc

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to clockworkbullet For This Useful Post:

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

How Do You Make Aim Assist Work Cause I Saw The Guns On DestinyTracker That Had Aim Assist Numbers On Them Does It Work Like That Or Do We Have To Tweak Them Ourselves?

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Good morning Team,

Can someone explain to me what does the AIM Assist do including the increase and decrease in numbers?

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Yeah, I don't use shot modes but the double jump is a must have.

SILVER II

User Info Menu

GUYS CAN ANYONE EXPLAIN WHAT BURST FIRE DO SPICILY WITH SCOUT RIFLE ?

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Please explain the aim assist parameter and what exactly "aim assist" does that the game doesn't do already? I read a comment stating " it's only as strong as the in game aim assist " If it doesn't improve anything why is it even there? I don't understand.

SILVER III

User Info Menu

It's possible to explain the aimassist? If we turn the aimassist at 100, all weapon ll have the same aimassist like the mida(this weapon has 100 aimassist)?

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast