Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Topic: Destiny 2 GamePack

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

Re: Destiny 2 GamePack

Hello,

Where can I download the scripts? Thanks!

SILVER I

User Info Menu

after testing i found what appears to be a problem with the 1.4 update. it appears the button config has to be default. i tested with cold shoulder which is my usual set up and the LT seems to go into rapid fire and not the RT. RT doesnt go into rapid fire at all. this was tested on xbox one with Cronus max updated on the latest version.

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

hi all! x22 rly thx for good work... i'm trying your gp now, but i have a question, for aim assist/rapid fire/anti recoil, what is the max parameter num?
    is possibile add a quickscope on this gamepack?

(sorry for bad english)

found XD i'm an idiot

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Hello,
    Firstly many thanks to the developer for this pack, great work.

I am new to Cronus and moding as a whole. I jumped in the deep end and just downloaded this pack and started playing. One thing I did notice is that when recoil is set to 100 (which I assumed would prevent the gun from moving as much as allowed within game) after 2 shots the camera was pushed right the way forward and I was looking at my feet. This happened every time, despite which weapon was equipped.

I had the following enabled:
    Auto aim - 100
    Rapid fire - 100
    In game solider - default swapped
    Auto melee

Once I returned recoil to setting 24 everything was fine.

Question - Can anyone tell me if this is supposed to happen and if so what number should I be looking for between 24-100 to stabilise recoil as much as possible? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

[QUOTE = x22DOT; 1085905] Você pode ajustar a sensibilidade do objetivo ADS. [/ QUOTE]

,THIS IS ALREADY ACTIVATED OR NEEDED TO CONFIGURE BY CONTROL

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

COMO CONFIGURAR POR CONTROLE

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shoulin View Post
    Hello,
    Firstly many thanks to the developer for this pack, great work.

I am new to Cronus and moding as a whole. I jumped in the deep end and just downloaded this pack and started playing. One thing I did notice is that when recoil is set to 100 (which I assumed would prevent the gun from moving as much as allowed within game) after 2 shots the camera was pushed right the way forward and I was looking at my feet. This happened every time, despite which weapon was equipped.

I had the following enabled:
    Auto aim - 100
    Rapid fire - 100
    In game solider - default swapped
    Auto melee

Once I returned recoil to setting 24 everything was fine.

Question - Can anyone tell me if this is supposed to happen and if so what number should I be looking for between 24-100 to stabilise recoil as much as possible? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
    You can decide how much anti-recoil you want by adjusting the numbers so if you set the value too high it will just make you look the opposite way the recoil is going. Just don't set the anti-recoil value to high and you should be fine try and fine tune it so that it just sits there with no recoil for the majority of the weapons you use.

I personally have my anti-recoil set to 55, rapid-fire set to 65, aim assist to 100 and Ads fine tuning to 95.

If you pick values close to these numbers you should be fine. Let me know if this helps.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Hi,

A big thank you for your work

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

i have a question about the ADS i have mine set to 95 but see no moverment slowdown so do i need to enable a function to have this active

SILVER I

User Info Menu

I feel like I'm just missing it, but where can I find the manual for the Destiny 2 gamepack? I looked in this thread and also in the manual section, I only found the Destiny 1 gamepack instructions. Sorry in advance if I'm just blind... Thanks!

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by AiMBoT View Post
    You can decide how much anti-recoil you want by adjusting the numbers so if you set the value too high it will just make you look the opposite way the recoil is going. Just don't set the anti-recoil value to high and you should be fine try and fine tune it so that it just sits there with no recoil for the majority of the weapons you use.

I personally have my anti-recoil set to 55, rapid-fire set to 65, aim assist to 100 and Ads fine tuning to 95.

If you pick values close to these numbers you should be fine. Let me know if this helps.
    Hi. Im new green noob. Just got my own cronusmax 2 days ago. Tryin to use your mod which works well until i tryied some pvp games. Have anti-recoil and the rest same as you.
    Pvp games was very wierd actually its much beter without mod. When i tty somebody shot to the head its prety hard to aim. Sometimes i feelt like my gun is pushed down and i cant figure out which mod do that.Bdw you play with that numbers and its work for you. If that maters i play with nacon.
    Any sugestion? Sry for my english.

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by drumm View Post
    Hi. Im new green noob. Just got my own cronusmax 2 days ago. Tryin to use your mod which works well until i tryied some pvp games. Have anti-recoil and the rest same as you.
    Pvp games was very wierd actually its much beter without mod. When i tty somebody shot to the head its prety hard to aim. Sometimes i feelt like my gun is pushed down and i cant figure out which mod do that.Bdw you play with that numbers and its work for you. If that maters i play with nacon.
    Any sugestion? Sry for my english.

I would lower anti-recoil try 45-50 the guns your using probably just have less recoil than the ones I'm using.

Really just keep lowering the anti-recoil value until it's enough for you.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AiMBoT For This Useful Post:

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Hello, where can I find the download link? I have not found in the CronusPro GPC session.

Thanks!

SILVER I

User Info Menu

x22DOT can you add a rapidfire and anti recoil for every single weapon slot ?

GamePack Developer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by danplus View Post
    Hello, where can I find the download link? I have not found in the CronusPro GPC session.

Thanks!
    CronusPRO GamePack Section.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bomski View Post
    x22DOT can you add a rapidfire and anti recoil for every single weapon slot ?
    When Im back there will be lot of improvements.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

the file is too big to be installed, it gives this error ------ GPC: Build started ------1: New*
    Bytecode size: 4097 bytes (100.02%)
    ERROR: Maximum bytecode length (4096 bytes) exceeded. The last line to be processed was: 1002 column: 16

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Thank you for your detailed reply. This was really helpful. Once I read it understood and felt a bit silly. Of course anti-recoil will just move in the opposite direction to which ever way the gun is recoiling (DOH!). Thanks again. I tried those stats ans they were a big help.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

recently purchased the cronus max loaded it up in gamepack one section now how do i activate it when in game the led is pink right now but even my secondary weapon which is a sub machine gun is shooting as a single shot weapon how do i fix this?..i just want my primary to have anti recoil rapid fire is working tho i hold the trigger its sprays so im good on that one just anti recoil etc how so i activate this?

SILVER III

User Info Menu

infinite warfare - advanced edition, it works in destiny 2, could addition in this new game pack, tested, I am using, cod infinite warfare - advanced esition, aim assist this perfect

SILVER I

User Info Menu

thx

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Lightbulb Re: Destiny 2 GamePack

Quote Originally Posted by x22DOT View Post
    No problem, report if there is any need of other features or in case of a bug.
    It would be great if there could be functionality implemented that allows for EZ weapon switch like a few of the other GPC codes have. This would allow you to pair an auto rifle with say a scout rifle so that when you switch weapons you can go to either burst fire or over to no rapid fire. If this was in the game pack it would be the perfect gamepack for destiny 2. Thanks.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

I have two tweaks/suggestions for the game pack...

1: shot modes - strafe shot, when I use this and fire, my character just walks backwards while I'm ads and shooting.

2: crouch shot - it's too rapid, causing us to use our class ability, also would be waaay better on a delay of some sort because if your just bouncing up and down people will get what your doing and counter. I think, if there is a way that is, to make it work like this...ads/shoot for 1sec then crouch wait 1sec pop up, maybe less or more time I'm not sure but something along those lines. Thx for all your work guys.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

How should I configure a game pack to use automatic rifle and non-automatic as primary and secondary together?

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Hi I'm from Brazil so my inglish is not so good. I'm a new user of cronusmax, and I'm having difficult in configurate my game pack. I need to use one weapon primary with rapid fire and other weapon without rapid fire (for exemplo: rifle fusion). Can I turn it on and off only with my control of PS4? What configuration I need to use? Thanks, and sorry for my mistakes.

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Hi, in the future is possible to have the aim assist in destiny 2? Thanks

GOLD NOVA I

User Info Menu

Request / Suggestions

Please add a separate toggle for burst fire on / off so we can switch between full auto / burst fire instead of just turning full auto and burst fire on / off. Please make an in-depth manual for this excellent game pack (like kittydawn's destiny gamepack manual) or at least add to this post how to do the shot modes (what buttons do I press to do a crouch shot?). Thanks for making this great game pack.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by AiMBoT View Post

I tried using your values and while most things work fine, I noticed that aim assist causes my camera to be jittery, like a very rapid horizontal shaking. Anti recoil has problems in ADS, moving the camera down every time to trigger is pulled. It only happens while ADS - normal shooting is fine.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Buenos días, a mi me sucede lo mismo, si subo mucho aim me parpadea la pantalla y es imposible jugar, con rapid fire activado los fusiles automáticos no funcionan, los subfusiles tampoco, es decir disparan muy lento y los de fusión ni dispara , como puedo hacer?
    Gracias

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

hi x220dot,

your new v1.5 is not working correctly. pressing ADS, the screen shakes. causing a headache

GamePack Developer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by freemanteo View Post
    hi x220dot,

your new v1.5 is not working correctly. pressing ADS, the screen shakes. causing a headache
    Disable "Aim Assist".

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast