Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Topic: Street Fighter V TRIALS (sharing my trials)

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Re: Street Fighter V TRIALS (sharing my trials)

Quote Originally Posted by byakugam View Post
    UPDATE 01/03
    Dhalsim 1.1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 (DHALSIM V1 complete)
    F.A.N.G 1.1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 (F.A.N.G V1 complete)
    Rashid 1.1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 (RASHID V1 complete)

tomorrow will have the last 4! ^.^
    Hi, thanks for the new scripts for the trials and happy new year to you

PS: Are you sure that there are only 4 remaining characters? I miss some V1 trials for 5 characters (Guile, Ibuki, Juri, Akuma, Kolin).

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Tanzfox View Post
    Hi, thanks for the new scripts for the trials and happy new year to you

PS: Are you sure that there are only 4 remaining characters? I miss some V1 trials for 5 characters (Guile, Ibuki, Juri, Akuma, Kolin).
    SHIT! I completely forgot about kolin (because she's on another account) kkkkkkkkkkk

well, I'll try my best to finish the last 5 tomorrow! Thank you so much for alerting me. XD

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

UPDATE 01/04 (FINAL UPDATE)
    Kolin 1.1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 (KOLIN V1 complete)
    Akuma 1.1,2,5 (AKUMA V1 complete)
    Guile 1.1,2,3,4,5,6,7,10 (GUILE V1 complete)
    Ibuki 1.1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 (IBUKI V1 complete)
    Juri 1.1,2,3,4,5,6 (JURI V1 complete)
    some, especially the old ones are not PERFECT (will hit 10 of 10 attempts), but EVERYONE is working, if it does not work just try again that it will work (but if the script is really wrong tell me urgently that I correct).

I would very much like to test one by one and sort out the milliseconds that makes them fail sometimes, but unfortunately it would take a long time (and may be in vain, since the ARCADE version can change them), If someone finds one that is worth correcting (he is more missing than hitting) please just let me know.

but anyway, all V1 and V2 are complete! I want to thank everyone who supported me on this idea, with posts encouraging me and thanking me, you made it possible with your incentives!

promise made and promise fulfilled!

SILVER II

User Info Menu

UPDATE 01/04 (FINAL UPDATE)
    Kolin 1.1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 (KOLIN V1 complete)
    Akuma 1.1,2,5 (AKUMA V1 complete)
    Guile 1.1,2,3,4,5,6,7,10 (GUILE V1 complete)
    Ibuki 1.1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 (IBUKI V1 complete)
    Juri 1.1,2,3,4,5,6 (JURI V1 complete)
    some, especially the old ones are not PERFECT (will hit 10 of 10 attempts), but EVERYONE is working, if it does not work just try again that it will work (but if the script is really wrong tell me urgently that I correct).

I would very much like to test one by one and sort out the milliseconds that makes them fail sometimes, but unfortunately it would take a long time (and may be in vain, since the ARCADE version can change them), If someone finds one that is worth correcting (he is more missing than hitting) please just let me know.

but anyway, all V1 and V2 are complete! I want to thank everyone who supported me on this idea, with posts encouraging me and thanking me, you made it possible with your incentives!

promise made and promise fulfilled!

Thank you so much for your work, it's a great contribute for players that cannot complete the trials, I really appreciate it.

With fight money that I gained with your scripts I can buy 3 characters

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

how to use this script ??
    I do not speak English, I use google translate, and with this script I have difficulty understanding how to use it
    sorry

SILVER I

User Info Menu

This has been extremely helpful! Any chance We'll get a volume 3? I'm horrible at these trials and it's like I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. Thanks again!

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Papaski15 View Post
    This has been extremely helpful! Any chance We'll get a volume 3? I'm horrible at these trials and it's like I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. Thanks again!
    I agree and would love to see vol.3 trials as well. Some of these are just beyond my skill level and seeing these harder trials completed would put
    a big smile on my face. Here's hoping to see them one day.

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

Hi, I'm thinking of doing VOL 3 too soon. I also have to test vol 1 and 2 to see if they stay the same.

just wait, if nobody (here) to do, I will! thank you very much for the thanks, it makes me feel that it was worth the effort to help you =)

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Sweet! Your trials are amazing. Any chance you might do the same thing for Marvel vs Capcom Infinite? I just need 5 characters mission mode for a trophy...can't do a lot of the air combo missions, I'm a button masher, lol

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by GayStation View Post
    Sweet! Your trials are amazing. Any chance you might do the same thing for Marvel vs Capcom Infinite? I just need 5 characters mission mode for a trophy...can't do a lot of the air combo missions, I'm a button masher, lol
    I do not have the game, I intend to buy and consequently make the script for the trophy, the problem is that it will take a long time for me to buy it, there are several games that are on my priority list (tekken 7, dbfz, mvc3 and others) and my money does not help me = (

SILVER I

User Info Menu

I've got the arcade edition and ran all your trials and didn't have any problems at all. Looking forward for Vol. 3!

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Papaski15 View Post
    I've got the arcade edition and ran all your trials and didn't have any problems at all. Looking forward for Vol. 3!
    Thank you for the feedback!

I already working on the V3 scripts, although they are only 4 for each character, they are ****************ING HARD! but well, I'll do it gradually and every day I'll update them here, starting today!

UPDATE 02/05
    RYU V3 (complete)
    KEN V3 (complete)
    CHUN-LI V3 (complete)
    CAMMY V3 (complete)
    NASH V3 (complete)
    M. BISON V3 (complete)

- each script was tested 5 times to make sure they were perfect, but still it might happen not to go on the first try, if this happens try again, if it does not really work with more attempts, let me know that I correct

- after finishing all V3 I will still do the V2 (and V3) of sakura ^.^

Thank you very much to all who are supporting.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE 02/06

BIRDIE V3 (complete)
    KARIN V3 (complete) HAAAAAAAARD
    VEGA V3 (complete)

unfortunately today only have 3 script, thanks to Karin who has consumed all my time today with her trials extremely difficult to hit i time -.-

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to byakugam For This Useful Post:

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

UPDATE 02/07
    DHALSIM V3 (complete)
    R. MIKA V3 (complete)
    RASHID V3 (complete)
    ZANGUIEF V3 (complete)

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to byakugam For This Useful Post:

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

UPDATE 02/08
    ALEX V3 (complete)
    F.A.N.G V3 (complete)
    GUILE V3 (complete) HAAAAAARD
    IBUKI V3 (complete)
    LAURA V3 (complete)
    NECALLI V3 (complete)

Guile is my favorite character, but it was the script that took most of my time today! tomorrow has more.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to byakugam For This Useful Post:

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

UPDATE 02/09
    BALROG V3 (complete)
    JURI V3 (complete)
    URIEN V3 (complete)

- today only 3, because of (motherfu****************g hard) balrog trial! the 3.4 of urien also gave me a little work, I left as perfect as possible but can fail in the penultimate blow (if it happens, just repeat it).

- Saturday I have an appointment, for this reason maybe have fewer scripts made again, but my goal is to finish everything until Sunday night.

Have a good weekend everyone =)

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

Talking Re: Street Fighter V TRIALS (sharing my trials)

UPDATE 02/11 (LAST)
    ABIGAIL V3 (complete)
    AKUMA V3 (complete)
    ED V3 (complete)
    KOLIN V3 (complete)
    MENAT V3 (complete)
    SAKURA V3 (complete)
    ZEKU V3 (complete)

-
    Please test to see if it's alright! I worked hard to make it as perfect as possible (so it took a week to do something I could do in 2 days, I spent hours stopped in 1 script (balrog, kolin, karin, guile, thanks for this!) correcting milliseconds because it "worked" sometimes yes, Sometimes no).

- as soon as I finished a script I did a 5/5 test (these last 10/10), if it failed ONE ONCE I would correct the milliseconds and test again 5/5, however much I test and no matter how perfect it stays, will always have a chance to fail once, if this happens (and I hope it does not happen, at least not the first attempt) just repeat! if you think that some deserve to be improved just give feedback!

- sorry for the bad english kkkk

I hope you enjoy it, I tried my best to help everyone! now is to wait to launch the new characters =)

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to byakugam For This Useful Post:

SILVER I

User Info Menu

I had problems with Alex V3.2 trial and had to change line 41 from wait(1500) to wait(1400) to make it work.

Anyway thanks a lot for the hard work!

22. The Following User Says Thank You to inoxoga For This Useful Post:

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by inoxoga View Post
    I had problems with Alex V3.2 trial and had to change line 41 from wait(1500) to wait(1400) to make it work.

Anyway thanks a lot for the hard work!
    thank you very much for the feedback! I'm going to test it now and if I really have a flaw, I'll put your suggestion and update the file ^^

I ask a lot of feedback about errors because some files I did in a hurry, in this sometimes in tiredness I did not insist on the test, or sometimes I happen to save, test, correct a small mistake and .... forget to save again! so please, as important as the thanks (which motivated me), pointing out the scripts with error is also very important ^. ^

and Tuesday will update here with the blanka challenger!

- for some lapse I forgot to save the script after I finished.
    - in fact, changing line 41 to 1400 makes the script work, but testing more i observed that the blows "lariat", "rage shift" and "HP" hit times yes times no, I decided to correct more lines (line 22 = wait 400, 24 = 1380, 41 = 1400, 43 = 200) and i tested 20 times to make sure it was perfect!

24. The Following User Says Thank You to byakugam For This Useful Post:

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Great job on the Trials! I managed to get them all done thanks to you.

I assume you will be doing the other characters in season 3 (Blanka, Falke, Cody, G, and Sagat)?

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by simplyKTG View Post
    Great job on the Trials! I managed to get them all done thanks to you.

I assume you will be doing the other characters in season 3 (Blanka, Falke, Cody, G, and Sagat)?
    I intend to! I wanted to do Blanka today, but I was wrong about the time it would be available, I hope to be available tomorrow so I'll start doing them and update here

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Oh no problem. No rush, Blanka isn't exactly a strong character in my hands anyway.

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

UPDATE 02/21
    BLANKA V3 (complete)

- the 3.10 is not as perfect as I want (there are chances of the last hit not hit, in that case try again), tomorrow I'll try to fix it, but it's working.

now is to wait for the next character to be released =D

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Hey, byakugam. Hope you're well.

In case if you'll be doing Falke's trials in the future, please also take a look at Guile's v3.03 and Menat's v3.04 if you'll have a chance.

I was helping a friend today using your scripts, and these trials were the only ones that didn't work at all. I remember that I had no problems with these scripts after AE release, so maybe the latest patch somehow affected the timings.

As for the rest, the majority of your scripts still works fine.

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by chipp View Post
    Hey, byakugam. Hope you're well.

In case if you'll be doing Falke's trials in the future, please also take a look at Guile's v3.03 and Menat's v3.04 if you'll have a chance.

I was helping a friend today using your scripts, and these trials were the only ones that didn't work at all. I remember that I had no problems with these scripts after AE release, so maybe the latest patch somehow affected the timings.

As for the rest, the majority of your scripts still works fine.
    Thank you for letting me know, chip.

tomorrow without fail I will check and correct, if someone urgently needs to call me send me a private message that I will be alerted by email ^^

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

Hello everyone

was fixed the trials V3.3 of guile and V3.1 and 3.4 of the menate (are described as "v2" in front of the name), thank you so much chipp for letting me know.

I noticed that after updates, the capcom is changing commands, times between commands, etc. so revisions are necessary and maybe some may suddenly stop working!

unfortunately I am in a very busy period, I do not have time to review all one by one, until I finally have time to review them (and it will take a while ...) please, if someone find some not working, alert me so I can update it, send me a private message so that I can be alerted by email and I will check as fast as I can!

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to byakugam For This Useful Post:

MASTER GUARDIAN II

User Info Menu

Thanks for the trials! with your permission I may be able to take some of these and apply some small changes to cause frame traps and turn them into character combo scripts for regular play outside of trials

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by falconpunch323 View Post
    Thanks for the trials! with your permission I may be able to take some of these and apply some small changes to cause frame traps and turn them into character combo scripts for regular play outside of trials
    Of course you can, these trials are ours, feel free to use them any way you want ^^

but as you can see, they are very simple trials, nothing compared to yours. soon I'll update with the falke, I'm very busy recently, but I'll take the time to do it

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

(NOBODY CARES ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ )UPDATE 06/26
    CODY V3 (complete)
    FALKE V3 (complete)

- Sorry for the delay to do the falke, I've been very busy lately.
    - Any problem send a private message warning

36. The Following User Says Thank You to byakugam For This Useful Post:

SILVER I

User Info Menu

I care. Thank you!

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Hey, byakugam.
    Your work is highly appreciated, so keep it going whenever you like.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast