Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Topic: Street Fighter V TRIALS (sharing my trials)

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Re: Street Fighter V TRIALS (sharing my trials)

Quote Originally Posted by byakugam View Post
    (NOBODY CARES ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ )UPDATE 06/26
    CODY V3 (complete)
    FALKE V3 (complete)

- Sorry for the delay to do the falke, I've been very busy lately.
    - Any problem send a private message warning
    Thank you as usual

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

UPDATE 08/07
    SAGAT V3 (complete)

- I wanted to post the G trial today... but HOLY F***, I just can not do the "kara" of Sagat, something that would take me 2 hours took me all day!!!!(I was frustrated, I had to use a "cheat" to solve my problem with kara =( =( =(

- soon I will post trial of G

- about the "nobody cares" joke, was referring to the SF section be half abandoned kkkk

3. The Following User Says Thank You to byakugam For This Useful Post:

GOLD NOVA III

User Info Menu

Thanks for the trials. I need to figure out how to use these for online play lol.

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JQuest313 View Post
    Thanks for the trials. I need to figure out how to use these for online play lol.
    I use a simple script, I make a script with four combos, 2 combos without special bar and 2 combos to finish with special when the bar is full, with the command to activate using R3 to the right one and to the left without the bar (up and down with full bar), but without the first hit of the combo!

in the battle I fight normally and I try to give the first hit corresponding to the combo, When i hit the first hit I activate the corresponding side combo, so with 2 hits I do a complete combo.

I also program a button to cancel in the case of defending and I stop in the middle of the combo.

It is very comfortable for me and it has helped me a lot in some battles, but it is good to use simple combos by having fewer variables (distance, height, full or empty bar, etc).

6. The Following User Says Thank You to byakugam For This Useful Post:

GOLD NOVA III

User Info Menu

I would love that if you're willing to share, lol.

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

UPDATE 08/10
    G V3 (complete)
    KEN 3.4 fixed
    VEGA 3.3 fixed

- sorry for the delay, I was without FM to buy the G! lol

- the fixes are with a v2 in the front, these trials were changed in update, luckily I reviewed the v3 today (in search of FM) and I checked the changes and fixed, please if you find any that was changed in update let me know, I currently have no time to check all.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------

- these are a little particular, and I did not for all the characters, only the ones that I like to play! but I will share the first one I made of guile so you have a base of how it is and make your own, please enter the link, it will have a folder with your name (I will only leave it for 1 week and I will delete).

In this combo, first jump and hit an HK, in the second hit activate the script by the corresponding side with the R3, the combo ends with a special blow if the bar is full.

I advise you to look for the combos of falconpunch323, he does several scripts of professional combos ^^

I hope I have helped ^^

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to byakugam For This Useful Post:

GOLD NOVA III

User Info Menu

Hey thanks alot, I really appreciate it!

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Hey, thanks for keeping the trials up to date, but I'm having trouble running Balrog 3-2, 3-3, and Ibuki 3-3. They don't seem to be either in range or some moves don't come out. But, I'm playing on the PC version, figuring that it would be the same as the PS4 version. Can you help me out?

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by simplyKTG View Post
    Hey, thanks for keeping the trials up to date, but I'm having trouble running Balrog 3-2, 3-3, and Ibuki 3-3. They don't seem to be either in range or some moves don't come out. But, I'm playing on the PC version, figuring that it would be the same as the PS4 version. Can you help me out?
    sorry for the delay
    I'm checking right now, but the ibuki 3.3 and the balrog 3.2 are normal here! already the 3.3 of balrog really is in trouble and I will correct it right now (and I will update here), thank you very much for letting me know, when you need to talk to me so that I can see immediately I advise you to send me a private message, in which case I will be notified by email.

1 - make sure all commands are standard for the combos to work perfectly, this includes the ps4 L3 and R3, it would be interesting if you said which part of the combo does not hit.

2.1 - about the two normais here, note that the opponent jumps and has to be hit in the air, has to have a perfect timing in the first stroke (distance and height), this would give a lot of work to YOU, I solved this putting R3 as the first command to reset the trial, so I was able to leave a perfect timing for the first hit after the reset. I'm explaining this because, first of all the importance of R3 (reset button) being well configured on your pc, second that I do not know if the reset timming of ps4 is the same as the pc and this may be the problem.

2.2 - if you suspect that the problem is the timming what I posted above (2.1), you can try to delete first reset command and try to hit the timing yourself, to do this simply delete the lines 12, 13, 14, 15 and 16 (first check that the problem is not R3).

if you have resolved, please also let me know ^^, sorry for the size of the text for something so simple =)
    =======================================================
    EDIT:
    BALROG 3.3 fixed (is the one with a "V2" in front)

13. The Following User Says Thank You to byakugam For This Useful Post:

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Hey
    byakugam,

Do you plan to do The Volume 4 trials? Just asking..............

15. The Following User Says Thank You to simplyKTG For This Useful Post:

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by simplyKTG View Post
    Hey
    byakugam,

Do you plan to do The Volume 4 trials? Just asking..............
    I was wondering/hoping for the same thing, please @byakugam

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

I'll start doing it today and update whenever possible

EDIT:
    UPDATE 01/22
    KAGE V4 (complete)
    RYU V4 (complete)

I did not know that they had added a version 4 of all the characters, I thought it was just the kage! unfortunately I am dedicated to KOF14 platinum, so I'm going to be a bit slow in doing these trials, but I'll try to keep the minimum of 2 characters a day.

I will do in order, if someone wants me to break the order (a favorite character) or any problem please let me know.

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

Thanks for doing these. Could you maybe do Guile next?

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

UPDATE 01/23
    KEN V4 (complete)
    CHUN-LI V4 (complete)
    CAMMY V4 (complete)
    GUILE V4 (complete)

any problem (I may have forgotten to save or saved over another etc) just let me know.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to byakugam For This Useful Post:

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

UPDATE 01/24
    NASH V4 (complete)
    M. BISON V4 (complete)
    VEGA V4 (complete)
    BIRDIE V4 (complete)
    KARIN V4 (complete)
    R. MIKA V4 (complete)
    ZANGIEF V4 (complete)
    DHALSIM V4 (complete)

considering the amount I'm doing X goal I set, I think I can take a break on the weekend! =D

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to byakugam For This Useful Post:

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

UPDATE 01/28
    ABIGAIL V4 (complete)
    AKUMA V4 (complete)
    ALEX V4 (complete)
    BALROG V4 (complete)
    BLANKA V4 (complete)
    CODY V4 (complete)
    ED V4 (complete)
    F.A.N.G V4 (complete)
    FALKE V4 (complete)
    G V4 (complete)
    IBUKI V4 (complete)
    JURI V4 (complete)
    KOLIN V4 (complete)
    LAURA V4 (complete)
    MENAT V4 (complete)
    NECALLI V4 (complete)
    RASHID V4 (complete)
    SAGAT V4 (complete)
    SAKURA V4 (complete)
    URIEN V4 (complete)
    ZEKU V4 (complete)

ALL COMPLETE!

This weekend was intense! kof14 took all my time (trophy that requires 6 people!) In the short time I had left I was I did a little and I rested, so i do not have time to post here, so I decided to do everything at once and post here today =P

as always: there is a 95% chance of success, if it does not hit in first try press R3 and try again, any problem let me know that I correct! I worked hard and I hope you enjoy it.

Thank you very much for your patience and until the next time.

EDIT: thanks to Mangahiryuu for noticing the absence of "Cody", I'll add it now.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to byakugam For This Useful Post:

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by byakugam View Post
    UPDATE 01/28
    ABIGAIL V4 (complete)
    AKUMA V4 (complete)
    ALEX V4 (complete)
    BALROG V4 (complete)
    BLANKA V4 (complete)
    CODY V4 (complete)
    ED V4 (complete)
    F.A.N.G V4 (complete)
    FALKE V4 (complete)
    G V4 (complete)
    IBUKI V4 (complete)
    JURI V4 (complete)
    KOLIN V4 (complete)
    LAURA V4 (complete)
    MENAT V4 (complete)
    NECALLI V4 (complete)
    RASHID V4 (complete)
    SAGAT V4 (complete)
    SAKURA V4 (complete)
    URIEN V4 (complete)
    ZEKU V4 (complete)

ALL COMPLETE!

This weekend was intense! kof14 took all my time (trophy that requires 6 people!) In the short time I had left I was I did a little and I rested, so i do not have time to post here, so I decided to do everything at once and post here today =P

as always: there is a 95% chance of success, if it does not hit in first try press R3 and try again, any problem let me know that I correct!

Thank you very much for your patience and until the next time.
    Thanks so much, but I'm looking at the mega folder for version4 but don't see Cody

SILVER II

User Info Menu

byakugam, Great job on the Version 4's!

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Hey, byakugam.

Just wanted to thank you for your continuous contributions to SFV trials. Even though I dropped the game already for several reasons, I'm still helping my friend from time to time with these trials, and your scripts saved a ton of my time.

Really appreciate your efforts.

SILVER II

User Info Menu

I decided to give this a try since this is very time consuming to manually do. I would recommend anyone that want to really learn a character to do their trials manually for the most part. It teaches you how they work. That said, there's many characters I have zero desire to use or learn so this is very helpful. I will admit many of these trials are quite difficult after 5 or 6. Doing Chun-Li's number 10 took me a LOOOONNNGG TIMMME! This is going to be very helpful. I'll let you know if I encounter any issues. I'd like to learn how to program these myself too. Maybe you can show? I have a ton of fighters and maybe I can shareplay with you so we can figure some other characters out and other games too.

Thank for your hard work,

Matt

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mfinite View Post
    Hi, thank you very much that you liked it and yes, if you find errors, let me know! every time capcom updates the trials, some are slightly modified, either a button or the time between one blow and another, so some can not stop working, and unfortunately I do not have the time to test them as I should (I'd love to redo them all , but ...).

this version I make is as simple as possible (from amateurs) and it's very simple to do:

- Inside the program there is an option to record the buttons that are pressed (max combo I think).
    - I put it to record and literally do the trial! if it works out, I copy the command recorded in the "script".
    - after that I "clean" the script, removing buttons (pressed unintentionally or out of time), decreasing or increasing the time from one button to another and etc.
    - Finally I test 5 ~ 10 times in a row, if all hits hit perfectly, I conclude that they are good, if not I observe where it did not fit and i correct (be it in timing or adding more commands)

in short, just like you, I also did all the trials on DS4 control, I just recorded the buttons I pressed and pasted into the script! =D

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Sweet! I got through all the ones I hadn’t completed and got some FM not much lol. It saved me a lot of time. Thank you for making these and sharing. There were only a handful I had trouble with that took a couple tries but worked after. Some of the ones that start with a hold I actually had to hold the button for it to start correctly. Maybe just coincidence though. For the most part your scripts were seamless. Only trouble I had was reprogramming the CM. It would crash the SFV app taking it in and out at times. So I left it in the PS4 USB port and left my laptop connected so I could flash it. Which would still cause a crash here and there. I noticed that if you reprogram during a load screen it doesn’t crash. Other than that fantastic job. Have you done any other fighters?

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Hey, byakugam.
    I was just wondering if you have any plans on doing the trials for new summer chars (E.Honda, Poison and Lucia).

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by chipp View Post
    Hey, byakugam.
    I was just wondering if you have any plans on doing the trials for new summer chars (E.Honda, Poison and Lucia).
    NO ****ING WAY!

.....just kidding =)

UPDATE 08/10
    E. HONDA V4 (complete)
    POISON V4 (complete)
    LUCIA V4 (complete)
    and
    M BISON 2.4 FIXED
    (is the one with a "V2" in front)
    -------------------------

I was discouraged from playing SFV since capcom decreased the amount of FM earned.... but I would feel bad about leaving this job in between (but I have to admit, it's hard work buying these characters with FM to do these trials, if anyone can give me an account temporarily just to do this trials I would be grateful kkkk).

if anyone finds any errors let me know, and... that's all folks.

33. The Following User Says Thank You to byakugam For This Useful Post:

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Much appreciated, as always

Thank you for your efforts, byakugam. Not sure when, but I'll let you know of any issues when I'm near the console to run your scripts.

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Tested the latest trials for summer chars, and everything worked flawlessly, except for Poison's Trial 4. I had to delay first kick a bit, otherwise Poison would miss the jumping Ryu.

Many thanks again, byakugam.

GOLD NOVA I

User Info Menu

I'm new to use fighting script, when enabled on Cronus. How do I go about using the script ? So I push the L3 button for a combo push square or circle button on PS4? I'm not sure can anyone please explain, thanks.

GOLD NOVA I

User Info Menu

I guess I figured how it works but the combos stops in between not completing it, is there something I'm missing??

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Infoseye View Post
    I guess I figured how it works but the combos stops in between not completing it, is there something I'm missing??
    hello infoseye, if you're doing it right you just have to press L3 and the combo will start, L2 if you want the combo to stop there are just a few precautions to make it work perfectly:

1 - Probably the problem that is ruining the combo, the buttons have to be in the DEFAULT of the game, it can't have changed any buttons, that's the main reason the combos didn't work out. This is because the script is mapped "by buttons", obviously if you change the order, the combo will use wrong strokes (punch instead of kick, or weak instead of strong, if you understand me)

2 - NO STEP, the script was written about the perfect distance for the "hit" strikes, if you step back or forward, the combo may fail

3 - the combos are not 100% accurate, some is 90%, some 99.9%, the point is that if fail, use again that one hour will hit everything, whenever you need to use it again press R3 to get the character back to the ideal distance.

please any questions send me a private message.

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

I'm going here to leave a message about the new scripts:

In case you missed it, two new characters were announced, gill for December and other is still a secret, I would love to make their scripts the same week as the release, but unfortunately my dualshock4 broke! I don't have a prediction when I'll get another one, so I probably won't be able to update the scripts with the new characters...

I apologize for that, as soon as possible I will do the scripts, of course if nobody does before me =)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast