Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Topic: Street Fighter V TRIALS (sharing my trials)

Cronus Zen User

User Info Menu

Re: Street Fighter V TRIALS (sharing my trials)

Quote Originally Posted by byakugam View Post
    hello infoseye, if you're doing it right you just have to press L3 and the combo will start, L2 if you want the combo to stop there are just a few precautions to make it work perfectly:

1 - Probably the problem that is ruining the combo, the buttons have to be in the DEFAULT of the game, it can't have changed any buttons, that's the main reason the combos didn't work out. This is because the script is mapped "by buttons", obviously if you change the order, the combo will use wrong strokes (punch instead of kick, or weak instead of strong, if you understand me)

2 - NO STEP, the script was written about the perfect distance for the "hit" strikes, if you step back or forward, the combo may fail

3 - the combos are not 100% accurate, some is 90%, some 99.9%, the point is that if fail, use again that one hour will hit everything, whenever you need to use it again press R3 to get the character back to the ideal distance.

please any questions send me a private message.
    Thanks for the advise I give that try.

Cronus Zen User

User Info Menu

Re: Street Fighter V TRIALS (sharing my trials)

Quote Originally Posted by byakugam View Post
    I'm going here to leave a message about the new scripts:

In case you missed it, two new characters were announced, gill for December and other is still a secret, I would love to make their scripts the same week as the release, but unfortunately my dualshock4 broke! I don't have a prediction when I'll get another one, so I probably won't be able to update the scripts with the new characters...

I apologize for that, as soon as possible I will do the scripts, of course if nobody does before me =)

I just private message you, it still doesn't work combos stop midway followed your instructions.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234