Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Topic: Street Fighter V TRIALS (sharing my trials)

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

Red face Street Fighter V TRIALS (sharing my trials)

Hello everyone

A few months ago I promised that I would share my "TRIALS", I was just hoping to buy a new PS4 (I sold mine), weell ... I still have not bought it (the purchase is expected for December), but a friend lent me the PS4 temporarily!

Several changed with the update, I gave a revision in the old ones and made the new ones that were added (version 2).
    so as promised, here they are: https://mega.nz/#F!YLBhXbxA!KI11wdeg7_QzZ5XPpp3PNw

INFO

1 - Just press L3 for START or L2 to STOP
    2 - The buttons are standard, they can not be changed
    3 - Unfortunately I did not have time to review perfectly (I had very little time to do them), some are not perfect, there is a chance to fail, but the vast majority trying more than once can work.

- These are only those that I had difficulty executing in the control, everything else (that is not in the list) is because I made it easy in control. but I have plans to do it all and share it here when I buy my ps4 in November ~ December! whenever I can I will update with the ones that are missing!

- They are "half-ready," I still plan to take the excess, write down the information on the scams, test and correct small mistakes, and (again) do the ones that are missing.

- Sorry for the mistakes in English.

- Please post your thanks, feedback or request, If someone finds errors in the script (as I said, I did not have time to review perfectly) just say.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Re: Street Fighter V TRIALS (sharing my trials)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by byakugam View Post
    Hello everyone

A few months ago I promised that I would share my "TRIALS", I was just hoping to buy a new PS4 (I sold mine), weell ... I still have not bought it (the purchase is expected for December), but a friend lent me the PS4 temporarily!

Several changed with the update, I gave a revision in the old ones and made the new ones that were added (version 2).
    so as promised, here they are: https://mega.nz/fm/xTIzFTaA

INFO

1 - Just press L3 for START or L2 to STOP
    2 - The buttons are standard, they can not be changed
    3 - Unfortunately I did not have time to review perfectly (I had very little time to do them), some are not perfect, there is a chance to fail, but the vast majority trying more than once can work.

- These are only those that I had difficulty executing in the control, everything else (that is not in the list) is because I made it easy in control. but I have plans to do it all and share it here when I buy my ps4 in November ~ December! whenever I can I will update with the ones that are missing!

- They are "half-ready," I still plan to take the excess, write down the information on the scams, test and correct small mistakes, and (again) do the ones that are missing.

- Sorry for the mistakes in English.

- Please post your thanks, feedback or request, If someone finds errors in the script (as I said, I did not have time to review perfectly) just say.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Hello
    byakugam, tried to download your scrips from
    https://mega.nz/fm/xTIzFTaA but it says empty Cloud Drive, any chance to reupload it please? Thanks in adv!

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hyoti View Post
    Hello
    byakugam, tried to download your scrips from
    https://mega.nz/fm/xTIzFTaA but it says empty Cloud Drive, any chance to reupload it please? Thanks in adv!
    sorry for this, i posted the wrong link, edited with the new link ( https://mega.nz/#F!YLBhXbxA!KI11wdeg7_QzZ5XPpp3PNw ), if the problem persists I will re-upar in a new server.

Please let me know if it worked.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Valeu brother! baixei e vou testar

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Juri 2x4 not working (it does not even load).

BTW thank you so much, very useful.

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Will you eventually do all the trials? I suck so bad that I can't even do the one you didn't post (but thanks for all the hard ones!). Also, do you have any macro that might easily get me through survival hard and extreme? Can't get past round 30.

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by GayStation View Post
    Will you eventually do all the trials? I suck so bad that I can't even do the one you didn't post (but thanks for all the hard ones!). Also, do you have any macro that might easily get me through survival hard and extreme? Can't get past round 30.
    yes, maybe next month I will be with my ps4, if no one post, I will update here with several V1, the missing V2 and also put the easy ones, besides correcting the ones with error.

but you can look at the "falconpunch" scripts, it's doing several that I did not post here

on survival hard, the easiest way is to "spam" shoryuken with ken, search for youtube video titled "back to hell easy mode"

SILVER II

User Info Menu

yes, maybe next month I will be with my ps4, if no one post, I will update here with several V1, the missing V2 and also put the easy ones, besides correcting the ones with error.

but you can look at the "falconpunch" scripts, it's doing several that I did not post here

on survival hard, the easiest way is to "spam" shoryuken with ken, search for youtube video titled "back to hell easy mode"
    These are amazing! Thank you for this. Is there a chance you will be doing the missing ones soon? I am also terrible lol so I would love that. Thank you.

SILVER II

User Info Menu

I'm new at this, how do I do it? I load the script and in the slot and press L3 to do the how? I do not speak English, I used google translator.
    I'm new at this, how do I do it? I load the script and in the slot and press L3 to do the how? I do not speak English, I used google translator.

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

I apologize for the delay, as I said I would buy a new ps4, and I bought it (on the internet), but he was lost in the way, I am solving with the seller what can be done, will have to cancel the purchase, send another, anyway, it will take longer than I imagined!

so solve all this disorder (and have my ps4 on hand), I will update all the trials, it's a promise!

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

For those whom it may concern: starting January 16, 2018 (Arcade Edition launch) you will no longer be able to earn FM by completing all character's trials, survival and story mode.

So if you are waiting for all trials scripts to come up eventually, you have only several weeks left until FM payout for these modes won't matter anymore.

kudos to byakugam for the work already done.

http://www.capcom-unity.com/strumsli...ng-fight-money

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Thanks for letting us know chipp. I think completing the trials will at least still give characters some exp, so you'll get FM for levels that they gain...you just won't get the bonus 2000FM (or whatever it was) for completing trials, stories, etc...but I do believe the character exp will still be gained.

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

Hello everyone, I'm already with my ps4 here and I'm going to start working on the trials, I'll try every day to post some that I've been missing (easy or hard), if anyone has any priorities, please specify and I'll do.

unfortunately I know that will cut the FM to complete, will only earn the corresponding to the level acquired (and I hope the capcom change its mind about this), well, I will continue to post for anyone who wants to complete the trials without commitment, or if want to win FM for the LV that will acquire ...

I thought in daily edit the initial post to say what the updates were, but for some reason here no have the option to "edit post" (the option disappeared), I'll have to post here below, I hope do not give problem by flooding

UPDATE 12/25
    Cammy 2.1,2,3,4,5,6,7,9 (CAMMY V2 complete)
    Chun-li 2.1,2,3,4 (CHUN-LI V2 complete)
    M. Bison 2.1,2,3,4,5,6 (M. BISON V2 complete)
    Nash 2.1,2,5,6,7 (NASH V2 complete)
    Vega 2.1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 (VEGA V2 complete)

UPDATE 12/24
    Ryu 2.6 (RYU V2 complete)
    Ken 2.1,2,3,4,5,6,7 (KEN V2 complete)
    Ibuki 2.1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 (IBUKI V2 complete)

note: note: I unfortunately do not have the characters (nor enough FM to buy them so soon) Zeku and KOLIN

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Hey, byakugam. It's good to have u back. I'm missing Vol.2 trials for Alex, Akuma, Urien, Ed and Laura. I'll appreciate any help on those.

Once again, thanks for your earlier scripts. They've been a tremendous help.

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

thanks chipp, I'm very happy that my scripts are helping!

UPDATE 12/26 (in honor of chipp)
    Akuma 2.1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,10 (AKUMA V2 complete)
    Alex 2.1,2,3,4,5,6,7 (ALEX V2 complete)
    Laura 2.1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 (LAURA V2 complete)
    Urien 2.1,2,3,4,5,7,8 (URIEN V2 complete)

I really wanted to finish the ED scripts today, but those of today have left me exhausted! then tomorrow will have the ED scripts and others ^.^

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Thank you so much for the scripts! They're very useful to earn fight points before that Capcom will change the FP earning system.

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

byakugam, thank you very much for your efforts, much appreciated.

Do you plan to return to Vol.1 trials any time before AE? If yes, please do trials for Vega, RMika, Laura, Necalli, Alex, Balrog and Urien, if possible.

Merry Xmas, everyone!

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

- as I promised today I did the ED script and 3 more, and I fixed birdie script 9

- chipp I go to V1 as soon as I close all V2, when I start them, I'll give priority to what you asked me.

UPDATE 12/27
    Ed 2.1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 (ED V2 complete)
    Birdie 2.1,2,3,4,5,6,9 (BIRDIE V2 complete)
    Karin 2.1,2,7 (KARIN V2 complete)
    R. Mika 2.1,2,3,5,6 (R. MIKA V2 complete)

IMPORTANT: please report the scripts that do not work, including (MAINLY) those already made previously, so that I can fix.

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

byakugam, that's ok.

I'm working on Zeku trials at the moment (to familiarize myself with GPC), and I plan to create scripts for the Vol.2 characters that you don't have (Zeku and Kolin), to complete your great collection.

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

- do not worry about it chipp, I figured out a way to buy the other two that are missing (creating another account kkk).

- any file that does not work on the first try please tell me to get it fixed, I'm very perfectionist! I am already aware that some old files are not perfect (I made in a hurry because it was with borrowed video game), but as the time is tight (capcom ....), I'm giving priority first to make the scripts that are lacking and later to search, find and fix the scripts with problem.

UPDATE 12/28
    F.A.N.G 2.1,2 (F.A.N.G V2 complete)
    Necalli 2.1,2,3,4,5 (NECALLI V2 complete)
    Rashid 2.1,2,3,4,5,6,7 (RASHID V2 complete)
    Zeku 2.1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 (Zeku V2 complete)

probably tomorrow I will get kolin, then we will have the kolin script and some more! ^.~

SILVER I

User Info Menu

byakugam, you sir are a life saver. are you gonna do Zangief's V2 also? i can't figure out how to do full 720 on a controller for v2 trial 10. thats the only one i am missing

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

- do not worry about it chipp, I figured out a way to buy the other two that are missing (creating another account kkk).
    No prob. I scripted and posted Zeku's V2 trials anyway, considering that I was using a bit different approach (all trials in one script). It was a good practice.

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

Congratulations on evolution, Chipp. ^^

- I did the karin V1 script to earn enough FM to buy kolin!

- probably tomorrow I will have finished all V2, so I'll start the V1!

UPDATE 12/29
    Balrog 2.1,2,3,10 (BALROG V2 complete)
    Guile 2.1,2,3,4,5 (GUILE V2 complete)
    Zanguief 2.1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 (ZANGUIEF V2 complete)
    Kolin 2.1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 (KOLIN V2 complete)
    Karin 1.1,2,3,4,5 (KARIN V1 complete)
    -----
    Balrog 2.9 fixed

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Congratulations on evolution, Chipp. ^^

- I did the karin V1 script to earn enough FM to buy kolin!

- probably tomorrow I will have finished all V2, so I'll start the V1!

UPDATE 12/29
    Balrog 2.1,2,3,10 (BALROG V2 complete)
    Guile 2.1,2,3,4,5 (GUILE V2 complete)
    Zanguief 2.1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 (ZANGUIEF V2 complete)
    Kolin 2.1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 (KOLIN V2 complete)
    Karin 1.1,2,3,4,5 (KARIN V1 complete)
    -----
    Balrog 2.9 fixed

Hi, Guile 2.1 doesn't work (it doesn't even start pressing L3).

Thank you anyway for the scripts

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Tanzfox View Post
    Hi, Guile 2.1 doesn't work (it doesn't even start pressing L3).

Thank you anyway for the scripts
    I did and forgot to save! the script was literally blank kkkkk

FIXED UP! Thank you for notifying me, and please, if you find out more, let me know!

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

I took a long time to post today, but it was for a good cause!

UPDATE 12/30
    Abigail 2.1,2,3,6 (ABIGAIL V2 complete)
    Juri 2.1,9,10 (JURI V2 complete)
    Menat 2.1,4,6 (MENAT V2 complete)
    (NOTE: With these, all V2 are complete! now is to finish all V1.)
    Vega 1.1,2,3,4,5,8,9,10 (VEGA V1 complete)
    Laura 1.1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 (LAURA V1 complete)
    Alex 1.1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 (ALEX V1 complete)
    Balrog 1.1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 (BALROG V1 complete)
    Necalli 1.1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 (NECALLI V1 complete)
    R. Mika 1.1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 (R.MIKA V1 complete)
    Urien 1.1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 (URIEN V1 complete)

FIXED UP
    Abigail 2.5 and 2.9
    Juri 2.4

now I think I deserve to sleep and rest a little, lol

28. The Following User Says Thank You to byakugam For This Useful Post:

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

UPDATE 01/01
    Cammy 1.1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 (CAMMY V1 complete)
    Chun-Li 1.1,2,4,5,6,7 (CHUN-LI V1 complete)
    Ken 1.1,2,3,4,5,6 (KEN V1 complete)
    Nash 1.1,2,3,4,5,6,9 (NASH V1 complete)
    Ryu 1.1,2,3,4,5,6,7 (RYU V1 complete)

FIX UP
    Ryu 1.9

happy new year to all ^.~

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

UPDATE 01/02
    Birdie 1.1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10
    M. Bison 1.1,2,3,4,5,6
    Zanguief 1.1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10

only 7 characters left!, I think I can finish in 2 days. after finishing I'll review the old ones to fix them.

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

UPDATE 01/03
    Dhalsim 1.1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 (DHALSIM V1 complete)
    F.A.N.G 1.1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 (F.A.N.G V1 complete)
    Rashid 1.1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 (RASHID V1 complete)

tomorrow will have the last 4! ^.^

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast