Topic: (REQ) Kazumi specific assistance (Ender)

SILVER I

User Info Menu

(REQ) Kazumi specific assistance (Ender)

Hello,

So I don't know what I'm doing with scripts, but I wanted to try specific scripts for Kazumi, her BF 2, 1, 1+2, and 2, 1, 4. They're mainly used to keep a combo going (the second one) or to end the combo (the first one), but I can't for the life me figure out how to consistently do the back forward motion, and just wanted that bit of help. It's still considered cheating on my end, but I'll take the minor one.

So yeah, if anybody could help with those Back Forward moves for Kazumi, I would greatly appreciate it. I don't know if it matters (or if I can change it), but I wanted the ender to be on RS (Right Analog Stick), and the other one I suppose on L1.
    (This is for PC by the way)

Thanks!

GOLD NOVA IV

User Info Menu

Re: (REQ) Kazumi specific assistance (Ender)

Here you go:

2,1,4 is mapped to L1. 2,1,1+2 is mapped to R3, and which side the script works on is determined by pressing left or right on the d-pad, whichever moves your character forward is the one you should press. Let me know how it feels, it should work fine since I was able to do all of Kazumi's BnB stuff with it.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Re: (REQ) Kazumi specific assistance (Ender)

Sorry I haven't noticed you responded @Justframe. Thank you for the macros . I am a bit embarrassed to ask but, how do I go about implementing them in-game?