Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Topic: The DriveHub Request Thread

SILVER III

User Info Menu

Re: The Request Thread

What are "button boxes"? My apologies if this falls under that category, but I would love to be able to map the steering wheel buttons on the G27 while playing on XB1. I've noticed the top left and right buttons work in PCars, but none of them are functional in F12017. Is there any way this is possible?

Cronus Zen User

User Info Menu

Hi,
    the G920 has only 7 functional button out of 9 physical buttons.

these are:
    A
    B
    X
    Y
    View
    Menu
    Guide

non-functioning
    LSB ..... we mapped these as digital versions of Brake ( called L2 on PS4) helps with menu in PCars
    RSB ..... we mapped these as digital versions of Gas ( called R2 on PS4) helps with menu in PCars

inputs you cant really mess with:
    Dpad - Up
    Dpad - Down
    Dpad - Left
    Left Paddle
    Right paddle

Wheel
    Gas
    Brake
    Clutch
    Shifter

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Podger For This Useful Post:

SILVER I

User Info Menu

[...]

Disregard my previous post - DH supports the RUHX wheel hub, thanks.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Hi CM Team,

i think your DRIVEHub is a very interesting products and i know that i can use a CSW 2.5 with GTSport "or a think".

but if i have to make a step forward on buying a new wheel i want to buy "THE ONE".. i want to buy a DirectDrive wheel.

my question:

Can you add support for OSW Base Wheel to be used on PS4 like fanatec csw 2.5 ?...

this is the only thing that i want to know.

thank you.

Cronus Zen User

User Info Menu

DriveHub doesn't support OSW wheels.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Podger For This Useful Post:

SILVER III

User Info Menu

Re: The DriveHub Request Thread

Hi team
    as we are on the request post list I do mine :
    Pleased make drivehub running Thrusmaster T-GT wheel I mean TGT mode the one that make the difference on GranTurismo Sport !
    I made a test combining CSP V3i and T-GT the hub recognised in OTHER mode but no FFB and the CSP no vibrations.

Let’s us know

Seb

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Just ordered mine and can't wait to try out my Fanatec V2 on GT Sport. My request for the USB accessory is support for the Heusinkveld engineering shifter, handbrake and pedals.
    Thanks

Cronus Zen User

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TJRSIM View Post
    Just ordered mine and can't wait to try out my Fanatec V2 on GT Sport. My request for the USB accessory is support for the Heusinkveld engineering shifter, handbrake and pedals.
    Thanks
    we just added a driver for the he-sim pedals.. there appears to be a few versions mind you, so YMMV.. if you are serious about addinf support for the shifter and handbrake, send me a PM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Podger For This Useful Post:

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Hi all,

Probably impossible request (but big claim): DriveHub compatibility with NVidia Shield.
    (Sorry for my poor english...)

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by KingOfIce View Post
    Hi all,

Probably impossible request (but big claim): DriveHub compatibility with NVidia Shield the steam link.
    (Sorry for my poor english...)
    Pff... too much alcohol for the end of the year

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Cool. I would like it, but it's not a must have for me. Using the padels are fine for GT Sport IMO. Glad to see ya'll are willing to offer solutions. Love the product BTW. HERe is my review on it if anyone is interested.

http://www.tjrsim.com/5674-2

Quote Originally Posted by Podger View Post
    we just added a driver for the he-sim pedals.. there appears to be a few versions mind you, so YMMV.. if you are serious about addinf support for the shifter and handbrake, send me a PM.

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Hi, is there possible T-GT support in the near future? Just very curious, for all i know the wheel is not capable of being supported in which case i would be able to make a definitive decision to purchase another expensive wheel for xbox. Obviously thats the less practical route. Be very appreciative of any information as it is available.

SILVER II

User Info Menu

It would be nice if we could map the fanatec handbrake to another button for games that don't support it natively.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to SpaceLionDC For This Useful Post:

SILVER I

User Info Menu

HPP pedals please. I would like to use it with Fanatec clubsport wheel.

Thanks

19. The Following User Says Thank You to frankw6122 For This Useful Post:

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by frankw6122 View Post
    HPP pedals please. I would like to use it with Fanatec clubsport wheel.

Thanks
    Just receive my HPP pedals and sad to find out that it’s not supported especially when HE pedals does...

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Support for Leo Boenar G25/G27 Shifter USB adapter.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to TaciturnOutlaw For This Useful Post:

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Please add driver support for the Leo Bodnar Interface USB Adapter http://www.leobodnar.com/shop/index....roducts_id=188. It would open up ALL Logitech G25, G27 and G29 (Driving Force) shifters to be used via DriveHub.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to CM+DH_NOS For This Useful Post:

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Since the G27 on xbox one does not map the red buttons (the ones on the wheel) it's possible to map these buttons as A,B,X,Y?
    It can be handy for some games as its easyer to press them than having to press the buttons on the shifter module.

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Hi Podgar

I am pleased because of some great people gift me with a new wheel (F1S Simulaje) on an OSW (Augury Simulations)

I already have a drive hub working fine with a tspc racer on my ps4 .

Do u plan to give osw support? And could you also let wheels like f1s works through drive hub ?

Thx in advance

GOLD NOVA I

User Info Menu

Hi, love the DH - and hope you are continuing to think up cool new features.

would be really nice to use the left side 2 axis analog joystick on the fanatec wheels as a PS4 joystick.

Also seems like sony is a bit more open to a larger set of commands to be sent from the controller (if the game recognizes them). Fanatec looks like is has a larger set of functions in its latest SDK.

So it would be cool if any (or some) input on the wheel side could be mapped to send any output code to the PS4 through some kind of translation table. Maybe you are/were working on something like this?

Thanks -

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Hi, can add Heusinkveld sprint pedal compatibility?

and check why after update from 2.0.4 stable to 2.0.4 beta 9 Drivehub don't found my Fanatec podium DD2 wheel in PS4 mode.. before work correctly

TY

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Hi, can add Heusinkveld sprint pedal compatibility?
    Quote Originally Posted by Grigo91 View Post
    and check why after update from 2.0.4 stable to 2.0.4 beta 9 Drivehub don't found my Fanatec podium DD2 wheel in PS4 mode.. before work correctly

TY
    Problem solved.. I don t know why DH don't found imediatly my wheel but after some minute all work well again

GOLD NOVA I

User Info Menu

I see that latest patch to F1 2019 has additional Fanatec wheels listed along side the base. I think that implies that games can recognize wheel specific features and activate lights unique to the wheel, such as the Maclaren or the new F1 wheel running on the PS4 version of the Elite. Would it be possible to pass that through for the non-PS4 wheelbases such as the CSW v2 to recognize these wheels?

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Hi, in first many thanks for drivehub. It is magical for ps4 users!!!! I have ts-pc racer, tss sequential shifter, csp v2 pedals and fanatec handbrake.Every connected things works very well. So I want to try to put the SHH h shifter the Spanish manufacturer. Do you think it will work??? I REALLY want to try. Thanks for your help.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by CM+DH_NOS View Post
    Please add driver support for the Leo Bodnar Interface USB Adapter http://www.leobodnar.com/shop/index....roducts_id=188. It would open up ALL Logitech G25, G27 and G29 (Driving Force) shifters to be used via DriveHub.
    I second the support for the USB adapter. The other shifters that are supported are pretty out of my price range.

Thanks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12