Topic: Sniper Elite 4 GamePack

GamePack Developer

User Info Menu

Exclamation Sniper Elite 4 GamePack

The Sniper Elite 4 GamePack introduces a bunch of great mods, including the Default In Game Layout and with the Bumper Swap option, Anti Recoil aswell for Inverted Axis Players, Adjustable Recoil Parameter to have No Recoil on all Guns which you can use in the Game, Auto Sprint with two Options, Hair Triggers, Shot Modes, Rapid Fire, Fine Aim, Quick Scope and Auto Tag.

List of Features and Instructions:

Class 1: In Game Button Layout

Mod0 = Default
    Mod1 = Default [Swapped]

NOTE:
    The Default Layout is available and the Triggerswapped Variant.

Want to use the game specific control options but other MODS make this impossible and only allow you to use the universal layouts? No problem. All the layout options are covered here.
    Setting this Class is very important. If you don't select the correct layout that you are using In Game, the rest of the Mods in this GamePack may not function correctly.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Class 2: ADS Fine Tuning

Mod0 = Mod Disabled
    Mod1 = Mod Enabled

NOTE:
    Your Aim Sensitivity will be slowed down untill you turn the Mod off,
    this will help to aim finer on longer ranges while having the advantage of a higher sensivity
    on other gaming situations.

TOGGLE:
    [OFF] by default, activate with [ADS + RS/R3].

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Class 3: ADS Fine Tuning Value

Mod0 = 95%
    Mod1 = 90%
    Mod2 = 85%
    Mod3 = 80%
    Mod4 = 75%
    Mod5 = 70%

NOTE:
    The selected value affects the slowdown of your sensitivity.

Example Mod5 with 70% means a 30% slowdown of your actual Senstivity.
    Mod1 with 90% would mean a 10% slowdown.

Class 4: Auto Tag

Mod0 = Mod Disabled
    Mod1 = Mod Enabled

NOTE:
    You will automatically Tag/Spot a enemy when you aim at them.

Class 5: Shot Mode

Mod0 = Mod Disabled
    Mod1 = Dropshot

NOTE:
    These are Shotmodes, you will perform a selected Shotmove when you Fire or ADS.
    These mods are made for being a hard target while fighting your enemy.
    Normally people with expensive Scuf controllers do these moves, now you can do it without pressing any extra button.

Dropshot: You drop down (prone) while shooting

Class 6: Anti-Recoil Control System V2

Mod0 = Mod Disabled
    Mod1 = Mod Enabled
    Mod2 = Mod Enabled (Y Inverted)

NOTE:
    The adjustable parameter sets how much the compensation should be.
    Each mod can adjust the compensation power for the 'Recoil Control System'.

You can counter the In Game Weapon Recoil with this mod, that means you can have almost no recoil.

See Class #7 for adjustable parameter.

**This also fixes the XIM4 Mouse jittering (Error occured since ~2015/16).

Class 7: Anti-Recoil Control Power: Adjustable Parameter

NOTE:
    The adjustable parameter sets how much the compensation should be.

You can choose a value between 1 and 100.
    The Default value is 24.

A higher value means a stronger compensation.
    A lower value means less compensation.

When you use a high sensitivity the value can be higher than the default value.
    When you use a low sensitivity the value can be lower than the default value.

Class 8: Rapid Fire

Mod0 = Mod Disabled
    Mod1 = Mod Enabled [Fastest Possible]
    Mod2 = Mod Enabled [Adjustable Parameter]

NOTE:
    When Rapid Fire is enabled, you can turn virtually any semi automatic weapon into a fully automatic weapon. This creates a very unique advantage for players using semi automatic weapons in FPS games. While Rapid Fire will not usually make a fully automatic gun shoot any faster, it can have positive side effects on fully automatic guns such as reducing recoil, helping players conserve ammunition and achieve more headshots.
    Rapid Fire is the fastest possible and is optimized for every gun without having any mod blocks.

See Class #5 for adjustable parameter.

Class 9: Rapid Fire Speed: Adjustable Parameter

NOTE:
    Adjusting Rapid Fire Speed for "Class8" "Mod2"

You can choose a value between 10 and 100.
    The Default value is 24.

A higher value means a slower rate of fire.
    A lower value means a higher rate of fire.

Class 10: Burst Fire

Mod0 = Mod Disabled
    Mod1 = Mod Enabled (ADS Only)
    Mod2 = Mod Enabled (Always)

NOTE:
    Burst Fire mods turns your Gun into a Burst Firing Gun, you can save more bullets and have a better accuracy.
    So you can hit the target better and achieve more headshots because your are more precise.

ADS Only means Burst Fire is only active while aiming.
    Always means Burst Fire is always active while aiming and hip fire.

Class 11: Auto Sprint

Mod0 = Mod Disabled
    Mod1 = Always On
    Mod2 = Press Sensitive

NOTE:
    If you are tired of constantly pressing the left analog stick to make your character sprint, Auto Sprint is just what you have been looking for.

NOTE: Auto Sprint MOD CAN be used with Sniper Breath and/or Quick Scope simultaneously.

Class 10: Hair Triggers

Mod0 = Mod Disabled
    Mod1 = Mod Enabled

NOTE:
    Sniper Elite 4 applies a "dead-zone" to the trigger buttons, which means the trigger (either shooting or ADS) need to be pressed almost half way down before they are registered by the game. With this Hair Trigger MOD you can ensure your weapon will fire or ADS at the slightest amount of pressure.

Class 13: Sniper Breath

Mod0 = Mod Disabled
    Mod1 = Mod Enabled

NOTE:

When you Aim Down Sights with a Sniper Rifle, you will automatically hold your breath.

Class 14: Quick Scope

Mod0=Mod Disabled
    Mod1=Mod Enabled (Always On)
    Mod3=Mod Enabled (Press Sensitive)

NOTE:
    Quick Scope is widely used in FPS games. The idea behind Quick Scope is to use a sniper rifle, scope IN and fire the shot as the gun scopes in. Perfecting the aiming and timing will allow you to become a one-man commando with your sniper rifle.

Always On = Activated by pressing scope button
    Press Sensitive = Activated by pressing scope button more than 95%

Class 15: Quick Scope: Adjustable Parameter

NOTE:
    Chaning the timing (zoom in time)

Changelog:

Version 1.0: GamePack released [30.Sep.17]
    Version 1.1: Internal Code fix [06.Nov.17]
    Version 1.1: Bug Fixes and Updated Instructions [31.Aug.19]

INFO

This support topic has been setup to provide information on how the pack is installed and used, and for you to report any suggestions you may have or problems you have found so we can take action as quickly and as efficiently as possible. We politely request that there is no off topic chit chat, this is a support topic for this particular gamepack only.

We also ask that you adhere to common rules of civility and courtesy. Anyone disrespecting a member of staff or any other community member, or is abusive or rude in any way, will have their accounts suspended. This is a great community - aside from @MaxADMIN, we are all unpaid volunteers and Cronus users just like you, so remember that when you speak to us. Anyone that is a repeat offender will have their accounts suspended for 7 days for ignoring the Cronus Community Rules. There's over 100,000 people in this community - rules are required to ensure a safe and positive environment.

And finally, and absolutely most importantly

READ FIRST ***What to do when asking for GamePack or Script support*** <---- PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE POSTING ANY QUESTIONS

Feel free to share your best settings and of course when posting bugs be as detailed as possible (did I mention that already?)

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

Re: Sniper Elite 4 GamePack

hi
    if you dye with the binóculos on it will become a auto fire
    you have to put a switch to reset the script wen you dye here is a exemple of one
    done by Excalibur at my request for the sniper elite 3

GamePack Developer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 123434 View Post
    hi
    if you dye with the binóculos on it will become a auto fire
    you have to put a switch to reset the script wen you dye here is a exemple of one
    done by Excalibur at my request for the sniper elite 3
    Thanks for reporting, ill have a look.

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

SILVER I

User Info Menu

is there any such feature like auto aim ?

Thanks

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

hi
    look the game pack still have the same problem
    if you have auto tag on and press L2 it will become a auto fire
    because the combo isn`t stop if you make a switch (if press L2 auto tag stop) with this switch
    if you die with auto tag on you have a way to stop the combo.
    like it´s now i can´t use it
    please fix it
    here is on that i did it work´s very well
    please fit same fink like this to the game pack

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

are you going to fix it same day

GamePack Developer

User Info Menu

Wait untill its ready

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

thanks

SILVER I

User Info Menu

I would really appreciate if you fix problem with switching sides.It makes auto fire as well.
    When u die during binoculars and press square fast enough then is no more autofire in version 1.1?
    Or fix is just still comming?

SILVER I

User Info Menu

I would like to know if the anti recoil works well because it has never worked

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Hi x22dot is the room here for somebody how just bouth cronusmax plus and lerning how to setup hem ?
    i,m looking game pack for sniper elite 4 in online library and i cant find any , this what you show above is the game pack ready to upload to cronusmax plus ? regards

SILVER II

User Info Menu

I only play sniper elite 4 and so far I can tell theres not single person who could create a script for this game. The best feature to have int this game are auto mark targets, fire 2 bullets with rifle, get headshots.if some one can find a way to get headshots please script it

LEGENDARY EAGLE

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Alfie View Post
    I only play sniper elite 4 and so far I can tell theres not single person who could create a script for this game. The best feature to have int this game are auto mark targets, fire 2 bullets with rifle, get headshots.if some one can find a way to get headshots please script it
    This isn't a moding tool, it doesn't know where a head is at nor when to shot to get a headshot.

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Thank you Walter make sense. There are few guys in the multiplayer they just keep running around and stop and boom get the headshot I wonder how they do that

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Simply posting “this doesn’t work” is no help to anyone .

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Alfie View Post
    There are few guys in the multiplayer they just keep running around and stop and boom get the headshot I wonder how they do that
    I wonder the same. Not that I want to play multiplayer utilizing cheats against my friends... But I'd gladly do it against those types that pull off the impossible. Personally, I like a challenge and enjoy knowing my friends are all gaming on a level playing field.

I don't own this yet... just researching if it will help me play highly suspected "cheats".

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Hi, I've set up the device and sniper elite 4 correctly but the auto tag does Not work at all. Does anyone know why?

Cheers

Community Boss

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mosta View Post
    I would like to know if the anti recoil works well because it has never worked
    Quote Originally Posted by Sobrian View Post
    Hi, I've set up the device and sniper elite 4 correctly but the auto tag does Not work at all. Does anyone know why?

Cheers
    PLEASE READ >>> ***IMPORTANT*** HOW TO ASK FOR GAMEPACK OR SCRIPT SUPPORT

GamePack Developer

User Info Menu

Updated

Bug Fixes and Updated Instructions

SILVER I

User Info Menu

I was wanting to find the best sniper elite 4 script. I am tired of getting these guys that are lower levels than me running around and spinning and just get shot. I don't know how the do this bUT they have to have some kind of aim assist on or something. Any help will be awesome. Thanks guys and have a good day

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Hello was wondering if there was any aim assist for sniper elite 4 for xbox one. There is alot of people just run around doing 360 and shoot you in the face with one shot. It doesn't matter the distance either 100 to 300 meters away. Thanks have a good day