Topic: Porche 911 Turbo S Wheel with CSR Pedals on Xbox 1

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Porche 911 Turbo S Wheel with CSR Pedals on Xbox 1

I received my Drivehub last week and have just found the time to set it up as per instructions. I flashed the firmware to the latest and once connected put my wheel into PC mode.
    It then shows an L on the display and is obviously in Logitech mode.
    In this mode all the buttons that would normally light up for the PS3 light up. (my wheel is PC,PS3 & Xbox360 compatible) This gives me no option as to how to get to Fanatec mode so the buttons and pedals do all the wrong functions.
    In the instructions it says I can toggle between modes by simply pressing and holding the corresponding buttons on my wheel, unfortunately I do not have these corresponding buttons as my wheel was made before the xbox one had these buttons. I did try the buttons on the controller but nothing changed.
    I'm sure this is a simple one once I figure out what buttons to use but so far have tried and failed.
    Please help an old gamer out,

Regards,

Charly.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Cronus Zen User

User Info Menu

Re: Porche 911 Turbo S Wheel with CSR Pedals on Xbox 1

to switch modes on the Porsche press and hold Start + left for about 3 seconds the DH will reboot and then you will get FFF on your rim display.

Attachment 4174

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Podger View Post
    to switch modes on the Porsche press and hold Start + left for about 3 seconds the DH will reboot and then you will get FFF on your rim display.

Attachment 4174
    Thanks for that, I had been reading through the other Porche Fanatec wheel posts and did what another poster did. Pop the bottom rocker switch off and hold both buttons, however I seem to just have F & L as my choices?
    Had a wee drive and all seemed fine though, then my 7yr old boy came in with all his friends and I wasn't able to experiment more due to them all play fighting in my space
    Another Newbee mistake I made was not checking it was in Race mode before I started....... Oops I can now safely buy Forza 7 after the Demo played brilliant

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Charlysayz View Post
    Thanks for that, I had been reading through the other Porche Fanatec wheel posts and did what another poster did. Pop the bottom rocker switch off and hold both buttons, however I seem to just have F & L as my choices?
    Had a wee drive and all seemed fine though, then my 7yr old boy came in with all his friends and I wasn't able to experiment more due to them all play fighting in my space
    Another Newbee mistake I made was not checking it was in Race mode before I started....... Oops I can now safely buy Forza 7 after the Demo played brilliant
    F = Fanatec mode (CSL Elite emulation), L = Fanalogic mode (Logitech G920 emulation, or G29 on PS4) so all good.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by AntinOz View Post
    F = Fanatec mode (CSL Elite emulation), L = Fanalogic mode (Logitech G920 emulation, or G29 on PS4) so all good.
    Don't know if I'm losing my touch but I cant Keep the GT2 on the road, just seems to oversteer with little provocation. The Nissan GTR is fine though, heading out to get the full game shortly though. Got to say, Drive hub....... Awesome, can't believe how good it works. One Very Happy Old Gamer ��