Topic: Best Console Games With Force Feedback

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Best Console Games With Force Feedback

Have my DriveHub and tried the game with Forza 5. FFB is Ok.

Which console racing games have the best FFB? Asseto Corsa and Project Cars 2, I assume are at the top of the pack.
    Any others? Dirt Rally? Any of the F1 games?

Thanks

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

Re: Best Console Games With Force Feedback

Assetto Corsa has the best FFB, & the simplest settings. Project CARS is great if you can set it up, but the FFB options are very confusing, can't comment on P CARS 2 as i don't have it. DiRT Rally & all the F1 games are abysmal, but then again so are all Codemasters games imho.

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by VBR73 View Post
    Assetto Corsa has the best FFB, & the simplest settings. Project CARS is great if you can set it up, but the FFB options are very confusing, can't comment on P CARS 2 as i don't have it. DiRT Rally & all the F1 games are abysmal, but then again so are all Codemasters games imho.
    Much obliged.

Figures.

The best games are the ones I have on PC already.

Do enjoy DriveClub on the PS4 quite a bit.

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by OldDarth View Post
    Do enjoy DriveClub on the PS4 quite a bit.
    I like Driveclub too, but can only play it with the pad, I find the FFB too unrealistic & get bored of it very quickly. You can always download a demo of F1 2016 onPS4 to try the FFB.

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

I could only drive the slower cars using the pad. Needed the wheel for everything else.

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by OldDarth View Post
    I could only drive the slower cars using the pad. Needed the wheel for everything else.
    That is my one gripe about the game; the faster cars are too hard to control. Not tried them with the wheel though, so I might give it another shot.

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

I agree on Assetto Corsa, I find you feel a lot of the nuances of the track. Project Cars is very heavy on the FFB, I find I turn it down.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

According to me the best games with force feedback is Project Cars 2. As in this game the Identification of the car itself makes the game one of the best Motorsport racing simulator video game. I am crazy for collecting the latest video gaming Cd Keys like The destiny 2, Call of Duty World War 2, and many other multiplayer shooters or racing games online which can be bought from the site like Instant-gaming , Amazon etc.