Topic: KAZUYA PS4 WRECK SHOP SCRIPT, movement + 2-10 hit combos + wall combo

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

KAZUYA PS4 WRECK SHOP SCRIPT, movement + 2-10 hit combos + wall combo

sourced from a mix-up of scripts from other creators KS212 / JustFrame, and adding my own x 2 10 hit combos. exclusive for PS4 timings, works well online in even 3 bar connection fights.

*******************PRESS R3 or L3 depending on which side of the screen you are on*******************************************************************

LS - all movement, including wavedash.

L1 - Press and hold for 61dmge Wall combo.
    R1 - 10 hit combo - press and hold. There is a slight back input at the start (not noticeable) to make sure you can do this move on the fly (i.e. while zipping around left to right)
    R2 - 10 hit combo 2 - Press and hold.

RS right - x 3 EWGF, I usually let go at 2 EWGF and then follow up with my own combo.
    RS up - a Bread and butter combo starting with EWGF.
    RS Left - Axe kick combo. Slight back input at the start to make sure you can do this move on the fly. you don't have to stop and stand still before executing the move - just hold RS left and don't let go.
    RS down - hellsweep combo + in devil form 3 hit hellsweep combo.

In all honesty, this should be enough to wreck a lot of people online.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pimpologist For This Useful Post:

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Re: KAZUYA PS4 WRECK SHOP SCRIPT, movement + 2-10 hit combos + wall combo

it seems pretty good so far, but i don't know how to explain it other than sometimes when doing RS down it locks up, and same with RS left it locks up and tries to force out the combo, so you either end up standing still and doing nothing or just keep swinging

edit: the RS left lock up happens if i try and move after letting RS go

GOLD NOVA IV

User Info Menu

Contrary to popular belief... Tenstrings do not 'wreck shop' (or anything for that matter). They're just ASKING to be parried.

Someone asked me once why I don't put Tenstrings into my script... My answer was 'I thought you wanted to win, not lose?' :P

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

Actually I'm breezing through the ranks steadily. Fact is. Not everyone can deal with the 10 strings. It's also a great response to pure button bashers!

GOLD NOVA IV

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by pimpologist View Post
    Actually I'm breezing through the ranks steadily. Fact is. Not everyone can deal with the 10 strings. It's also a great response to pure button bashers!
    Sad really... Dealing with a 10string is literally nothing more than 'stand there and do nothing' and wait for the parry frame to come up. Too many ppl panic when they see one start. There are no 10strings that OPEN with a low, the low is always at least at the 4th hit onwards if not further... Ah well.

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

Agree, can only really chuck them out once or twice esp. To close out a round. Experienced players catch on to the low parry of course.

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Pimp, kudos to you on this script man. Superb job. My opponents didn't know what was coming. Had someone who raged quit on the last round. xD

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

Tags for this Topic