Page 1 of 70 123451151 ... LastLast

Topic: The Division 1.8.2 - Many usefull scripts + F.A.Q. step by step (21 June)

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Thumbs up The Division 1.8.2 - Many usefull scripts + F.A.Q. step by step (21 June)

Hello
    First I would like to thank LEX LOST for his help and for his work

I'm going to share here all the scripts I use for this game (update 1.8) .
    They works for PS4 and XB1

These scripts are adjusted for my parameters, if you do not have the same, you will need to adjust the values. (read F.A.Q.)
    Your weapons mod (magazines, scopes, grips, suppressor), your aiming sensitivity, your analog dead zone size, if you shoot with scope, your internet connection ... all this has an impact on your recoil so do not hesitate to fine-tune the settings for YOU and YOUR way of playing.

Weapons:

Scripts for Assault Rifle include:
    M4 Type (Lightweight , Police, LVOA, Liberator)
    BullFrog
    MDR
    AK47 Type (AK47, Warlord)
    SCAR L Type (Caduceus, SCAR L)

Scripts for SMG include:

The House
    MP5
    T821 Type (T821, Midas)

Scripts for Shotgun include:

SASG12 Type (SASG, Medved)
    Super90
    Showstopper
    M870

Scripts for LMG include:

MG5
    M60 Type (M60, Hungry Hog)
    Big Alejandro

Scripts for Sniper include:

SVD
    M1A Type (M1A, Historian)
    Heel / Devil
    SCAR H Type (SCAR H, Mk17, Mk20, Tenebrae)

Features

- Enable / Disable ALL features (enable by defaut - Hold D pad DOWN and press PS4 Cross or Xbox A to enable or disable ALL FEATURES)

- Choose your primary and secondary weapons with a TRUE/FALSE value

- RapidFire for pistol / sidearm with rate of fire adjustable inside the script

- Choose the way you pop shot with shotguns with a TRUE/FALSE value

- Pop Shot enable / disable for Shotgunsswitchable easily with a TRUE/FALSE value

- Antirecoil progressive for full auto weapon (LW M4, House, Snipers ...) - (For no assistance on your primary weapon, put all primary weapons on FALSE, so that you can play with any weapon normally, without any assistance on that weapon while your secondary weapon has the pop shot you want with your SASG.)

- RapidFire for the semi-auto weapon (MDR, Shotgun, Sniper)

- Hair Trigger

- AutoRun switchable easily with a TRUE/FALSE value

- Parkour mode (Hold D Pad DOWN and press PS4 Circle or Xbox B to enable/disable) switchable easily with a TRUE/FALSE value

- Strafe (double tap PS4 Circle or Xbox Byour character advance from left to right, double tap again it stops) switchable easily with a TRUE/FALSE value

- Swap Trigger (if you play with L1/R1 or LB/RB) switchable easily with a TRUE/FALSE value

- Inverted Axis (if you play with inverted axis) switchable easily with a TRUE/FALSE value, in game option "Invert Y axis" MUST BE OFF !!!

- AutoMark/Mark Target (to put a mark on an enemy) switchable easily with a TRUE/FALSE value

- Double Heal (Disable by befaut) – It’s up to you to assing your Heal button !!!

Hold D-Pad DOWN and press the button YOU assign to enable / disable

If enable, quick press the button YOU assign to take MedKit then Heal Skill

- Fast MedKit (Press PS4 Circle or Xbox B while aiming, fireing or both to take medkit very fast)switchable easily with a TRUE/FALSE value

- Fake Lone Star (Double tap PS4 Square or Xbox X to reload then switch weapon) switchable easily with a TRUE/FALSE value

- Panic Button (to switch CronusMAX color witout switching weapon, if your weapon and the assigned color don't go together) Press D-Pad UP

- Striker mode (if you run 6 pieces Striker) switchable easily with a TRUE/FALSE value

>> All Scripts The Division 1 Here! <<
    page 12

>> F.A.Q. <<
    page 12 or just below

If you ask me a question and the answer is in the FAQ, I will ignore your question.

Bad video, but video...
    House, LW M4, SASG, Super90, Showstopper, M870, MDR, MG5

Stability in motion

2. The Following 61 Users Say Thank You to noozbar For This Useful Post:

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Re: The Division - All my scripts

F.A.Q.
    If you ask me a question and the answer is in the FAQ, I will ignore your question.

How to program scripts from the forums to your CronusMAX PLUS

I put a lot of instructions everywhere in these scripts
    Be sure to read the green lines carefully.

The important thing is to understand how a script works
    A script interacts on the keys of your controller
    When you load a script that says for example when I click on Circle, do left/right in loop (strafe)
    If you are in ANY game, in your PS4 menu, in your inventory in the division, ... ... ... , if you press Circle your controller will do left/right in loop
    If a feature poses a problem when you are in your menu because it press keys that are not desired at this time you must be able to disable this feature

For example Autorun:
    When you're on the map, if you go up with the left stick, the move is jerky because AutoRun starts

Autorun simply tell to your controller "press R3 when the left stick is pushed up" it does not matter if you are in game or in menus

Pay special attention to the light color of your CronusMax
    Green
    = primary weapon tap switch button to switch primary/secondary
    Red
    = secondary weapon tap switch button to switch primary/secondary
    Yellow= pistol/sidearm double tap switch button to switch to pistol, tap once to go back to your primary/secondary
    Blue = ALL features disable hold D pad DOWN and press PS4 Cross or Xbox A to enable or disable

The switch weapon button changes CronusMAX color, even when you are on the map or in your inventory or I don't know.
    In combat, if the color is not the one I should have compared to my weapon:
    - press D_Pad UP to change CronusMAX color
    or
    - double tap cross (double A for Xbox) and quickly tap switch weapon button during the animation
    This changes CronusMAX color without changing the weapon

How does it work, how should I proceed?
    First, choose the script you need (SMG + Shotgun for example) .
    Clic Select All
    Right click and then Copy
    On your computer, open CronusPRO
    Click File > New > EMPTY File (or ctrl + N)
    Now you can paste the script making sure the file is empty
    It's time to set the script as you want

When you have set your script:
    You can now compile your script (Compile> Compile (or F7))
    If when you compile you have WARNING, no problem, this will not prevent the script from working
    If you have an ERROR, delete your script and take a new one on the forum
    Now go to the Programmer tab.
    This window is divided into 4
    The part we are interested in is the first, SCRIPTS COMPILER
    In this part, you must see the name of your script
    Drag and drop it into any of the 9 available slots on your CronusMAX on the right (your device must be connected to your computer)
    Once droped, click on Program Device
    Make sure you are on the right slot when you play your game and again, pay attention to the colors displayed

How to correctly set my script:

It's very simple and everything is written inside, read carfully
    ALL the options stated here are included in the scripts, do not copy / paste anything from this post inside scripts, these are just examples to show you where the options are inside the scripts. It's up to you to find these lines inside scripts I share with you.

Most of the options you can change are under this line inside scripts so scroll down to see that :

So,
    enable = TRUE
    disable = FALSE

Easy!
    ________________________________________________________________________________________________________

How to choose my Primary and Secondary weapons?
    For exemple you want House primary and SASG secondary, find SMG + Shotgun script
    Find this lines in the script (just under CHOOSE YOUR OPTIONS")

Code:
    // PRIMARY WEAPON (or green light):

// Choose your primary weapon, only one value can be TRUE! (If no values are TRUE, you can play with any weapon)

// SMG
    int House_onoff = TRUE // Use with 5% or 6% Rate of Fire more !
    int MP5_onoff = FALSE // Use with 5% or 6% Rate of Fire more !

//----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------//
    // SECONDARY WEAPON (or red light):

// Choose your secondary weapon, only one value can be TRUE! (If no values are TRUE, you can play with any weapon)

// SHOTGUN
    int SASG_2_onoff = TRUE
    int Super90_2_onoff = FALSE
    int Showstopper_2_onoff = FALSE
    int M870_2_onoff = FALSE

Set House = TRUE in Primary weapon section and set SASG = TRUE in Secondary weapon section
    Others weapons must be FALSE, you can choose only one primary weapon and only one secondary weapon

In the script, the weapon called "PRIMARY WEAPON" illuminates your CronuxMAX in Green
    And the weapon called "SECONDARY WEAPON" illuminates your CronusMAX in Red
    You can put the weapon called in the script "PRIMARY WEAPON" as a secondary weapon on your character only if you respect the colors of each weapon

For example, SMG + Shotgun:
    SMG (called PRIMARY) illuminates in Green
    Shotgun (called SECONDARY) illuminates in Red

You can put the shotgun as a primary weapon on your character only if you respect the color Red
    ________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Pistols Rapidfire setting :
    How to increase my rate of fire (only for Pistols)?
    Find this line in the script
    Code:
    int RATE_OF_FIRE = 13; // Range: 1 to 25 RPS (Round/s)
    Now you have to calculate:

Centurion = 310 bullets per minute
    so 310 / 60 = 5.16 bullets per second
    You need to press 5 times Fire button in one second

Now inside the script set:
    Code:
    int RATE_OF_FIRE = 5; // Range: 1 to 25 RPS (Round/s)

Shotgun settings :
    RapidFire at the right rate of fire (depending on the chosen weapon) is activated by default on Fire button (with or without holding down the ADS button (so hipfire or not))
    You can change the button if you prefere having RapidFire on ADS button
    Find this line in the script and set Shot_with_ADS = TRUE if you want RapidFire on ADS button, else set FALSE

Code:
    int Shot_with_ADS = FALSE // TRUE = Pop Shot with ADS only // Else, set FALSE
    You can also enable or disable "Pop" feature who allow you PopShot

Code:
    int Pop              = TRUE;  // TRUE = Pop (Shot) enable // FALSE = Pop (Shot) disable

AutoRun setting :
    How to enable/disable AutoRun, what is AutoRun?
    Find this line in the script and, set the value as you want

Code:
    int AutoRun_onoff = TRUE //TRUE = AutoTun ON and "Press to Sprint" MUST BE TURNED OFF // FALSE = AutoRun OFF
    AutoRun work better if "Press to Sprint" is turned OFF in game setting/options
    If you put right stick up more than 90%, your character run automatically

Parkour setting :
    How to enable/disable Parkour, what is parkour?
    Find this line in the script and set the value as you want

Code:
    int Parkour_onoff = TRUE //TRUE = Parkour ON // FALSE = Parkour OFF
    Parkour allows you to jump automatically over objects
    If TRUE, hold D Pad DOWN and press PS4 Circle or Xbox B to enable / disable Parkour mode
    Run to an item/box/car and your character will automatically mount it

Strafe setting :
    How to enable/disable Srafe, what is Strafe?

Code:
    int Strafe_onoff = TRUE //TRUE = Strafe ON // FALSE = Strafe OFF
    Strafe is when your character move side to side
    Double tap PS4 Circle or Xbox B to enable Strafe
    Your character runs from side to side (you have to turn the camera (right analog) in addition when you Strafe for better movement)
    Double tap again and Strafe is disable

You can also edit the combo at Combo Section:
    Modify Time to run straight

Time to run to the right
    Time to run to the left
    Code:
    combo Strafe_v2 { // Run straight, right, straight, left 
        set_val(L_Y, -100);
        set_val(L_Stick, 100);
        wait(250); // Time to run straight
        set_val(L_X, 100);
        set_val(L_Y, 50);
        wait(750); // Time to run to the right
        set_val(L_Y, -100);
        set_val(L_Stick, 100);
        wait(250); // Time to run straight
        set_val(L_X, -100);
        set_val(L_Y, 50);
        wait(750); // Time to run to the left
        }

Swap Triggers setting :
    How can I play with L1/R1 or LB/RB to ADS and shoot?
    Find this line in the script and set the value = TRUE

Code:
    int R1L1_onoff = FALSE // FALSE = shoot and aim with R2/L2 // TRUE = shoot and aim with R1/L1

Inverted Axis setting :
    How can I play with Inverted Axis?
    Find this line in the script and set the value = TRUE

Code:
    int Axis_inverted = FALSE // TRUE Right Y axis inverted
    In game option "Invert Y axis" MUST BE OFF!

AutoMark/Mark Target setting :
    How to enable/disable AutoMark/Mark Target, what is this?

Code:
    int AutoMark_onoff = FALSE // FALSE = AutoMark OFF // TRUE = AutoMark ON
    When you ADS an enemy, a mark (small diamond) appears on your target, the guys in your group know what enemy you are shooting at and can shoot at him to kill him.

Double Heal setting:
    How to enable/disable Double Heal in game, what is this?
    This feature is disable by defaut
    Hold D-Pad DOWN and press the button YOU assign to enable / disable this feature in game
    When enable, quick press the button YOU assign to take MedKit then First Aid Heal Skill (for me, I press R1 / RB, like the exemple where I set R_SKILL)

How to custon this feature ?
    Find this line in the script

Code:
    Double Heal setting (Disable by befaut):
    First, assign your First Aid Heal Button (Defibrilator / Overdose / Booster shot)
    Which button do you use in game for your Booster Shot?
    L1 / LB or R1 / RB?
    Here set L_SKILL if you use Left button for your First Aid Heal or R_SKILL if you use Right button for your First Aid Heal

I use R1 / RB so I set my script like this:

Code:
    int Heal_BTN = R_SKILL  // set L_SKILL or R_SKILL 

Fast MedKit setting :
    How to enable/disable Fast MedKit, what is this?

Code:
    int Fast_Medkit_onoff = FALSE // TRUE = Fast Medkit ON  // FALSE = Fast Medkit OFF
    Press PS4 Circle or Xbox B while aiming, fireing or both to take a medkit very fast

Fake Lone Star setting :
    Fake Lone Star, what is this?
    This feature allow you to reload and switch weapon by double tap on Reload button
    The wait is important in the combo (Reload)
    I set it to 700ms, it’s good for SMG or AR but a little too fast for shotgun, try with 800 or more for shotgun (this value must be greater than the half time your character puts to reload, exemple: time to reload = 1,5s so wait = 750 ms)

How to custon wait time ?
    Scroll down until COMBO section and find this combo :
    Code:
    comboReload {
        set_val(RELOAD_BTN,100);
        wait(15);
        set_val(Switch_button,0);
        wait(700); // This time can be edited
        set_val(Switch_button,100);
        Switch=!Switch;
        wait(15);
        }

Change the indicated wait value.

Classified 6 pieces Striker setting :
    How to enable/disable Striker mode?

Code:
    int Striker_onoff = FALSE // TRUE if you run 6 pieces Striker, else FALSE
    Only if you run 6 pieces Classified Striker

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

F.A.Q. Part 2

How to enable / disable ALL features (exept Inverted Axis feature (if TRUE))?

Script is enable by defaut - Hold D pad DOWN and press PS4 Cross or Xbox A to enable or disable ALL FEATURES
    CronusMAX color = Blue

The CronusMAX color light is not the one that goes with my weapon.
    Why my full auto weapon pop shot and my SASG do not pop shot? (color invertion)

The weapon switch button changes CronusMAX color to run the good antirecoil that goes with your weapon, even when you are on the map or in your inventory or I don't know.
    In combat, if the color is not the one I should have compared to my weapon:
    Use "Panic Button", press D_Pad UP to only change CronusMAX color
    also you can
    Double tap PS4 cross or Xbox A and quickly tap switch weapon button during the animation
    This changes CronusMAX color without changing the weapon

How to increase my rate of fire (only for semi-automatic weapon, Shotgun, Sniper, MDR)?

It's impossible to increase rate of fire with script for this game, magazine mod only can increase your rate of fire.
    If you put a magazine with the rate of fire, the script does not set for that

Take the example of SASG (but it also work like this for every semi-auto weapons):

Basic SASG RPM = 180 bullets per minutes
    If you add a magazine with 5.6% rate of fire, new RPM = 190.08 bullets per minute

Now you have to calculate how many bullets per second:
    190 (new RPM) / 60 (one minute) = 3,167 bullets per second

Inside scripts, time are in milliseconds (1000ms = 1s)
    Now you have to calculate how many milliseconds to shoot one bullet:
    1000 / 3.167 = 315.75 (316 to be sure) milliseconds per bullet

So you can shoot 1 bullet every 316ms
    You can download and use this calculator

Now, how can I modify my script?

Example for the Primary weapon (SASG):
    Go to the MAIN section of the script.
    Inside, you can find PRIMARY WEAPON section.
    Then, a section called --- SASG PART ---
    You will find this line in the script:

Code:
    if(SASG_onoff) {
    SG_Time1=64;
    SG_Time2=16;
    SG_Time3=253; // Change Time3 if you add magazine with rate of fire
    You just have to modify the indicated value, here it is only SG_Time3 which will be modified

So replace 253 by 236
    To verify:
    64+16+236 = 316

The addition of the 3 wait must make the time you calculate.
    After, you can discrease all the 3 value by 1 and test, discrease and test … ...

Why my weapon goes up or down when I shoot?
    You need to have the same settings in game as me
    Antirecoil is set with these In Game values:

100% Camera Sensitivity
    100% Aim Sensitivity IMPORTANT (65% minimum)
    90% Scope Sensitivity
    0% Analog Dead Zone Size VERY IMPORTANT
    0% Stability (no stability on your gear and weapons mods) VERY IMPORTANT
    If you don't have same setting and you don't want to change them, you must adjust by yourself the recoil.

How can I adjust the recoil? (For Striker or not)
    This part is more complicated, you must try, try, and try again to find the good values.
    Take the example of LW M4 (but it also works like this for every weapons)

Go to the MAIN section of the script.

Inside, you can find PRIMARY WEAPON section.
    Then, a section called --- LW M4 PART ---

In LW M4 part, you have:

Code:
    if(LW_M4_onoff){ // LWM4 TRUE start
         ANTI_RECOIL_LEFT  = 0;   // Change this value to compensate horizontal recoil        (0 - 100)
         ANTI_RECOIL_RIGHT = 0;   // Change this value to compensate horizontal recoil        (0 - 100)

if(get_val(FIRE_BTN)) {

if(get_ptime(FIRE_BTN) >= 150) {  // Burst before antirecoil
             Recoil (20, 12); // Recoil (NOT Striker value, Striker value)  
             }

if(get_ptime(FIRE_BTN) >= 650) {  // +500
             Recoil (30, 17); // Recoil (NOT Striker value, Striker value)  
             }

if(get_ptime(FIRE_BTN) >= 1150) { // +500
             Recoil (40, 22); // Recoil (NOT Striker value, Striker value)  
             }

if(get_ptime(FIRE_BTN) >= 1900) { // +750
             Recoil (51, 28); // Recoil (NOT Striker value, Striker value)  
             }

if(get_ptime(FIRE_BTN) >= 2650) { // +750
             Recoil (63, 38); // Recoil (NOT Striker value, Striker value)  
             }
         }
         } // LWM4 TRUE end

Here we have the progressive antirecoil (because antirecoil value change over time)
    So, if we read:
    if I press (FIRE_BTN) :
    if I press (So FIRE BUTTON) more than 150 ms
    Antirecoil values = (20 if not Striker , 12 if Striker) this value is maintained (500ms) until the next just below
    if I press more than 650 ms
    Antirecoil values (30 if not Striker , 17 if Striker) ...
    if I press more than 1150 ms … … ...
    And it goes on like this ...

The first antirecoil starts after 150ms when you hold Fire button and stops at the next antirecoil that starts after 650ms and stops when the third one starts ... etc
    The last antirecoil stop when you release Fire button

Now, how can I set my antirecoil?

You need to know:
    Increase antirecoil value if your weapon goes up, discrease antirecoil value if your weapon goes down and do some tests.
    Increase or discrease values, 5 by 5 to find somthing good and fine tune 2 by 2 or 1 by 1

This is a progressive antirecoil
    Start by setting the value (Striker or not depending on what you want to change) under
    150 ms and the others under 650 ms and 1150 ms which correspond to the first second of antirecoil

If during the first second, your recoil is OK and after this second, it goes up or down, you must modify the others values under
    1900 and 2650
    Try to modify them one by one to see the result and to know if it is the third values which are not right or the fourth one.

It can be long and I would not do it in your place.

All scripts have been adjusted in the base of operations firing stand
    In combat, you can reduce by 100ms all Time for full auto weapons

Updated 23 June

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to noozbar For This Useful Post:

Bulgaria's foremost expert on everything CM related!

User Info Menu

Congratulations. Your scripts deserve to be a sticky.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Excalibur For This Useful Post:

MASTER GUARDIAN I

User Info Menu

HI

It works falwless when shooting at wall when in Combat , your weapons is out of control. it goes up and then goes down. I wrote you message earlier, but if it doesn't work in COMBAT , then its useless. please fix

MASTER GUARDIAN I

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Excalibur View Post
    Congratulations. Your scripts deserve to be a sticky.

this is what happens when use the above scripts ! ) post from another user. Need a playable script please !

Hi Lex; some feedback for you and the community.

The script you did for me does work perfect if I shoot a wall, a static target and I can get a whole mag hitting a single spot. Fantastic. But; when I take this script into battle it goes all over the place and I mean as soon as I start at one target and move to the next, the aim becomes uncontrollable. What I have started to do is lift off the fire button and then press again to reset the anti-recoil which I have set to 30 - 1000 - 50 which seems to work pretty well if its one static target. This is still a tad frustrating as all I wanted and kind of expected what to shoot dead straight all the time no matter what the situation without living off because you do sometimes need to follow a moving target and so when the second anti - recoil kicks in you might be miles off your target and then hitting the floor or ceiling. I have reverted back to Kittydawns pre-set programme for Division version 1.3 and just use anti-recoil set between 25-28 for the time being. Is this the best it going to get using this Cronusmax? or can this really deliver what I think everyone is asking and that is a dead steady auto rifle in the LVOA to lightweight M4? warm regards

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by S13002931 View Post
    HI

It works falwless when shooting at wall when in Combat , your weapons is out of control. it goes up and then goes down. I wrote you message earlier, but if it doesn't work in COMBAT , then its useless. please fix
    As I told you, I think it's the enemy bullets that destabilizes the aim
    I never found how to make the M4 a lazer
    If I do not take bullets, the antirecoil works pretty well but if I get shot, it goes up a little.

As I said, the settings are suitable for my connection, my mods, my way of playing, my sensitivity settings ... ...

For others, you have to play with these values:
    For LW M4

and the wait time

You can also adjust

Finally, some games like CoD are probably simpler in programming and allow AutoAim, very good Antirecoil ... ... ... but for The Division, I have never found the perfect script
    I have a CronusMAX since 2 months, I have not tested other games with and I learn slowly to use it

MASTER GUARDIAN I

User Info Menu

Can you please combine all above into 1 script ? I will test & give you feedback.

If I was clever enough to change values, I would not be asking here on forum for scripts.

Thank you !

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

do not worry, it's not very complicated
    if your weapon goes up too much, you have to increase the FSM values
    try by increasing by 5 points

Small explanation of the combo to help you understand

to set a script correctly can be long, I agree

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to noozbar For This Useful Post:

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

please forgive the noob question how would you swap this over to a xb1 script. is this possible?

MASTER GUARDIAN I

User Info Menu

It works on xbox too. Ps4 or xbox its same script .

15. The Following User Says Thank You to S13002931 For This Useful Post:

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

[QUOTE=S13002931;1090499]It works on xbox too. Ps4 or xbox its same script .[/QUOTE

Ok ok maybe I’m not catching on. But when you look at the script. I only see the button layout for ps4. Do you have to change the script to reflect “press xb1 y to change weapons”

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

[QUOTE=Gunner70;1090513]
    Quote Originally Posted by S13002931 View Post
    It works on xbox too. Ps4 or xbox its same script .[/QUOTE

Ok ok maybe I’m not catching on. But when you look at the script. I only see the button layout for ps4. Do you have to change the script to reflect “press xb1 y to change weapons”
    no, TRIANGLE or Y is the exact same thing for the CM

18. The Following User Says Thank You to LEX LOST For This Useful Post:

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by LEX LOST

no, TRIANGLE or Y is the exact same thing for the CM
    Hi Lex.
    can you tell me if scripts containing this kind of lines are also compatible XB1

scripts 2, 3, 4 contains this kind of lines (with PS4_XX)
    If you can, can you edit them to make them compatible PS4 AND XB1 (+ edit the title of the topic to remove [PS4] )

thank you very much

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

¿A qué te refieres con la velocidad de disparo mod? gracias

- - - Updated - - -

what do you mean mod rate of fire? Thank you

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Kikigigi View Post
    ¿A qué te refieres con la velocidad de disparo mod? gracias

- - - Updated - - -

what do you mean mod rate of fire? Thank you
    Weapon mod: Extended magazine with x% rate of fire for exemple

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

double reply, sorry, you can delete

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

There is some script where the m4 pressing L2 points and triggers like the script of the sags with autoaim.

thx

There is some script where the m4 pressing L2 points and triggers like the script of the sags,

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by luciferino View Post
    There is some script where the m4 pressing L2 points and triggers like the script of the sags with autoaim.

thx

There is some script where the m4 pressing L2 points and triggers like the script of the sags,
    which script?
    Be sure to read the green lines carefully

// COLOR INDICATION:
    // GREEN = Primary weapon
    // RED = Secondary weapon

If you are on your primary weapon and CronusMAX is red, it will execute the script for the secondary weapon, so in the case of the SASG12 script, your primary weapon will fire as your SASG12 should fire

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Hello, auto aim? Aim the división. Speek español?

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by noozbar View Post
    which script?
    Be sure to read the green lines carefully

// COLOR INDICATION:
    // GREEN = Primary weapon
    // RED = Secondary weapon

If you are on your primary weapon and CronusMAX is red, it will execute the script for the secondary weapon, so in the case of the SASG12 script, your primary weapon will fire as your SASG12 should fire

shoot as the sags with autoaim and rapidfire but I need the m4 to shoot only with the autoaim

LEGENDARY EAGLE

User Info Menu

rate of fire for exemple
    Check pm

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

shoot as the sags with autoaim and rapidfire but I need the m4 to shoot only with the autoaim
    No autoaim for this game
    SASG is not an automatic weapon, with M4 it's impossible to do

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

[QUOTE = noozbar; 1091264] No hay autoajuste para este juego
    SASG no es un arma automática, con M4 es imposible de hacer [/ QUOTE]

the script of the sag when you press L2 has a help to aim, would it be possible to get that in the m4?

the script of the sag when you press L2 has a help to aim, would it be possible to get that in the m4?

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

[QUOTE = noozbar; 1091264] No hay autoajuste para este juego
    SASG no es un arma automática, con M4 es imposible de hacer [/ QUOTE]

I understand what you want but no it's impossible, you can not play this kind of script with an M4.
    This kind of script works for semi auto weapons (shotgun, MDR ...)
    Try to shoot with your M4 with the SASG script and you'll see it's not playable

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

I understand what you want but no it's impossible, you can not play this kind of script with an M4.
    This kind of script works for semi auto weapons (shotgun, MDR ...)
    Try to shoot with your M4 with the SASG script and you'll see it's not playable

/* *
    * GPC SCRIPT
    * GPC is a scripting language with C-like syntax.
    * To learn more access GPC Language Reference on Help menu.
    * *********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************** */

main {
    if(get_val(PS4_L2)){
    combo_run(rapid);
    }

if(event_release(PS4_L2)){
    combo_stop(rapid);
    }
    }

combo rapid{
    set_val(PS4_R2, 100);
    wait(80);
    set_val(PS4_L2, 0);
    wait(80);
    //set_val(PS4_RY, 15);
    wait(240);
    }

could you put rapidfire on both primary and secondary weapons?

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

/* *

could you put rapidfire on both primary and secondary weapons?
    here:

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LEX LOST For This Useful Post:

LEGENDARY EAGLE

User Info Menu

Upon loading the script into your device Press and hold R2 and Up on D-Pad 25 times followed by one time on Left D-PAD this gives the best accuracy for a short time. Combing this with the ANTI_FSM would greatly improve the accuracy for a more extended period. just need to find the best settings.

35. The Following User Says Thank You to WalterHMartinez For This Useful Post:

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Hi, add autorun GPC Code please...

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

LEGENDARY EAGLE

User Info Menu

39. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WalterHMartinez For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 70 123451151 ... LastLast

Tags for this Topic