Topic: Thrustmaster Tx wheel and Fanatec clubsport pedals issue

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Thrustmaster Tx wheel and Fanatec clubsport pedals issue

Hi to everyone, my drive hub just arrived today here in Italy and I am now wondering if it is possible to combo my Tx wheel with the fanatec clubsport v1 pedals I previously bought for PS3/360 consoles (that I find way better than the t3pa I got with my Tx wheel). The funny fact is that I tried it on PS4 pro and it is possible to use the Tx base and the clubsport pedals via USB by simply plugging them in the accessory slot but on Xbox one it doesn't work. If I put the wheel in the wheel USB slot of the drive hub nothing works, if I connect the wheel to my Xbox one s and the pedals to the accessory or wheel slot on the drive hub than the wheel works but not the pedals (even if it shows the fanatec letters). I don't know if it has something to do with the fact that my base is natively supported by the Xbox but I can't get it going even with the latest firmware.

Zen Beta Tester

User Info Menu

Re: Thrustmaster Tx wheel and Fanatec clubsport pedals issue

to be clear, do you want to use your TX + CSPv1 together on xbox1 ?

if so, this is a supported scenario.... connect the TX to port 1 marked controller, connect the CSP v1 to port 3 marked accessory.
    with latest f/w the display on DH wont change from racing 8 to 0, this is just and omission... Also, one other user reported that the Guide button isn't working, a fix fix for this is in the next release.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Yes it's exactly what I want to try!
    I've already tried that configuration, the wheel works but the clubsport pedals don't even if I get the "racing 8" mode and it displays fanatec.

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

Have you clicked the little slider on the firmware update tool to allow you to install beta version? I believe you will need the latest beta driver.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Thank you, I didn't know there where beta drivers! I downloaded them and now the clubsport pedals work if connected like Podger suggested but only if the T3PA pedals are also attached to the wheel, if they are unplugged than the fanatec pedals stop working too ( this isn't a big issue for me). Will the vibration in the break pedal be added or is it PC only?

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ciano2004 View Post
    Hi to everyone, my drive hub just arrived today here in Italy and I am now wondering if it is possible to combo my Tx wheel with the fanatec clubsport v1 pedals I previously bought for PS3/360 consoles (that I find way better than the t3pa I got with my Tx wheel). The funny fact is that I tried it on PS4 pro and it is possible to use the Tx base and the clubsport pedals via USB by simply plugging them in the accessory slot but on Xbox one it doesn't work. If I put the wheel in the wheel USB slot of the drive hub nothing works, if I connect the wheel to my Xbox one s and the pedals to the accessory or wheel slot on the drive hub than the wheel works but not the pedals (even if it shows the fanatec letters). I don't know if it has something to do with the fact that my base is natively supported by the Xbox but I can't get it going even with the latest firmware.
    Ciao, mi dici di preciso quanto ci ha messo ad arrivarti e di dove sei? Quanto hai speso di dogana?

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by totopower46 View Post
    Ciao, mi dici di preciso quanto ci ha messo ad arrivarti e di dove sei? Quanto hai speso di dogana?
    Certamente, è partito il 16 di ottobre ed il 23 mi è già stato consegnato. Sinceramente non so se sono stato fortunato io o se in dogana ultimamente sono più veloci perché avevo letto in giro che solo per lo sdoganamento ci volevano 1/2 settimane, meglio. Il tutto invece mi è costato 75€ per l'hub, 25 di spedizione ed altri 28 di dogana/Iva che vanno dati al corriere. Ah sono di Bergamo

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

Intanto grazie per la risposta, credo proprio tu sia stato fortunato perchè il mio sul sito delle poste non risulta nemmeno ed è partito il 21

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Hi.. I can't find the slider bit your are talk about.. I have the same problem with my pedals