Topic: Firmware CSW V1

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

Firmware CSW V1

Hi all, i'm waiting my drivehub from US and i want know if the last firmware of csw v1 it's compatible with drive hub or tell me what firmware i have tu use in my csw v1, thanks
    Drivehub goes to ps4

Zen Beta Tester

User Info Menu

Re: Firmware CSW V1

There is no restriction on the f/w you can use, but It recommend you use the latest to avoid any bugs from Fanatec. The Wheel is quite mature to I doubt there is any bugs in the..
    There was discussion about the CSW 2.0 f/w, but that was always in relation to the PS3 mode, Fanatec messed that up after 2.04, they are aware of it, they been told what the issue is and can't seem to be bothered to fix it.

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

Last firmware of csw v1 is 315 came with driver v292-293 and fw 315 don't work with cronusmax wheel edition, only fw 205 work, this is the reason of my question

GOLD NOVA I

User Info Menu

I have csw v2. I have not seen any post show why you would want fw past 205 on the v1 or v2. None has shown there is any benefit, only some negatives, so I have stuck with 205 and it works fine for me. Fanatec does not spend much if any effort on the older products and the new fw features don't add anything to these as far as I can tell.

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

I am using CSW V1 with FW 315 , work fine with DH ... not any issue found

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pennzoil For This Useful Post: