Topic: Purchase Drive Hub

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Purchase Drive Hub

I've seen a new Drive Hub device come out, I have a Logitech G920 and a Logitec G29 as I have both Ps4 Pro and Xbox One s (I'll also take One X soon).
    I come to the questions
    1) Can I use a single wheel for all my consoles with this drive (Hub Hub)?
    2) Will all my racing games work perfectly?
    3) Will the force feedback work?
    4) A few years ago I posted on this forum about cronus max (at that time I had Fanatec CSR) but I think that to run cronus max at the time needed a connected pc, this is also the case of Drive Hub?
    5) If I decide to buy it, do I need more to run it?

Sorry my english but I'm using google translator

Cronus Zen User

User Info Menu

Re: Purchase Drive Hub

Hi kartname
    with your collection you don't really need a DriveHub as you have it all covered...

1. yes
    2. yes
    3. yes
    4. No, the drivehub is standalone, no PC required except to update it occasionally.
    5. nothing else required.

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Thanks for the answer, you are right, I do not need Drive Hub to play, the problem is that I have to make the Amazon the Logitech G920 and I use only the G29 (also because it's nicer with more keys than the G920 and has the strip led style Formula 1,
    confirm that LEDs work as well as additional buttons since the G29 has multiple G920 buttons?) just to avoid mounting and disassembling the steering wheel on my seat.

When I bought my two steering wheels there is no device for sale, but now I can fix it with your product.
    So confirm that the force feedback works exactly the way it is now?
    Please give me positive feedback please let me buy!

Sorry my english but I'm using google translator

LEGENDARY EAGLE

User Info Menu

All feedback we've had says the FFB is exactly as it should be, it will work with all games that support the emulated wheel (G920 on Xbox One, G29 on PS4)

Where there are additional features on the used wheel but not the emulated wheel these don't work (we cannot add something that isn't there)

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Ok again, where can I buy your product?, Are there any customs fees to pay?

LEGENDARY EAGLE

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by kartname View Post
    Ok again, where can I buy your product?, Are there any customs fees to pay?
    https://shop.cronusmax.com/drivehub.html

Regarding your question about custom fee's i don't know, probably tho as you'd be importing it from the US

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Ok, thank you for everything, just purchased product, I hope to receive it as soon as possible so I can give my impressions hopefully positive.

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Hi, sorry but I ask: I bought (and paid) the Drive Hub on October 28, 2017, but I see that it has not been sent yet, I wonder if there is some problem thanks.
    I'm really sorry I can not try my G29 on Xbox One.

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Purchased on Collective Minds Gaming Co. Ltd., I confirm great product, it works perfectly, but I have a small problem I have exposed here
    http://cronusmax.com/forums/showthre...t?goto=newpost

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by kartname View Post
    Hi, sorry but I ask: I bought (and paid) the Drive Hub on October 28, 2017, but I see that it has not been sent yet, I wonder if there is some problem thanks.
    I'm really sorry I can not try my G29 on Xbox One.
    Have you got your purchase yet? I'm waiting as well.